PDA

View Full Version : -UPDATE- Anyone dealt with Graydon Manufacturing?? I think I got hosed...

TatTooL23
12-14-2011, 01:36 AM
I am just wondering if anyone has bought anything from Graydon?? They make nerf bars and exhausts for atv's. I ordered nerf bars for my quadzilla a while back and still have not got them. I have emailed and tried to call but the number is now out of service.

This sucks.

dcreel
12-14-2011, 01:47 AM
Damn.. I wouldn't think they would do that. They have been around a long, long time... They were making nerf bars before most of the popular companies that are selling nerf bars today.. Sucks, I hope there is a good reason..

Uh oh..

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=113577

http://www.yfzcentral.com/forum/20-seller-buyer-dealer-feedback/3700-graydon-proline.html

ezmoney1979
12-14-2011, 10:50 AM
I dont think they could have been taking orders and shafting people for over seven years dcreel lol. You are right though, they have been around for a long time- http://graydonmanufacturing.com/nerfs.htm

dcreel
12-14-2011, 11:13 AM
I dont think they could have been taking orders and shafting people for over seven years dcreel lol. You are right though, they have been around for a long time- http://graydonmanufacturing.com/nerfs.htm

I found another post of someone who bought a blaster pipe from them in May of 2011 so.. Maybe they just ship slow.. I called the number on the website and it is indeed out of service..

TatTooL23
12-14-2011, 12:16 PM
i have emailed them and called. the site has the page for ebay auctions. ebay started when like late 90's or around 2000 and that was very new then. so i am assuming that they wouldn't have an actual link to their ebay auctions right when ebay was new.

i just filed the dispute with paypal. when u go and look at the details to a transaction on paypal it has the sellers phone and email. i called that phone and that too was out of service. i emailed the personal email tied to the paypal and have heard nothing back.

i also posted this issue on a couple other forums only to get the responses that they scam people and steal their money......

cochran
12-14-2011, 02:11 PM
They are scammers. I remember reading posts on quadracerhq about guys ordering zilla nerfs and never getting them.

TatTooL23
12-14-2011, 02:32 PM
here is another number from superpages.com I called but it went staight to voice mail.

(562) 925-8863

Thanks man. I tried to call it and also went straight to voicemail. It was a woman's voice. It didn't say Graydon or anything.

SWIGIN
12-14-2011, 07:19 PM
The word on the street in the 90s (give or take) was that the owner of Graydon (my all time favorite nerf bar) got into cocaine real bad and had to close up shop after burning alot of bridges.

Then years later I heard that someone started using the name again, but IDK.

I got this info straight from pro national riders and there sponsors, I am not saying any of it is true.

cochran
12-14-2011, 08:13 PM
Checked out their feedback on eBay and it looks like they havent sold anything for awhile. Might be a good idea to check out some quads sites and ask around.

TatTooL23
12-16-2011, 01:30 AM
actually got a short email back. I'm still not buying it though. i have been reading others experiences with Graydon and they have also said once a dispute was elevated enough, they got a sorry for the delay email, then small updates until the time period for an ebay or paypal dispute passed. also read that the few who got a part said they were horribly made with crap welds and wouldn't fit right. we will see. i am writing back saying that i am continuing with the depute through paypal until i receive a tracking number.

WisconsinJohn
12-16-2011, 01:57 AM
Good luck. Thanks for the heads up.

Dirtcrasher
12-16-2011, 02:25 AM
Mail them a ball of snort and maybe they'll miraculously produce a pipe, :lol:

Like Swigin said, who knows whats true or false.

Hope you get some of your cash back and find another builder...

dcreel
12-16-2011, 03:37 AM
i am writing back saying that i am continuing with the depute through paypal until i receive a tracking number.

I'd wait until you opened the box at your house...

TatTooL23
01-13-2012, 10:18 PM
UPDATE

received my Graydon Nerf Bars today! FINALLY

it was not easy. i had to open a dispute through paypal, then was given more contact info for the seller. tried and tried and tried to contact him. finally once i got nasty he replied and wouldn't budge for a long time. was about 10 emails back and forth and another month of time and i got em. i firmly believe had i not taken it to this level and emailed and called every 2 days solid that i wouldn't have got them.

so it took a total of 2 months to get them from full payment date and a real lot of hassle and calls and emails. but they r A very nice product. Good quality

Dirtcrasher
01-13-2012, 11:01 PM
PLEASE, define NICE!

Thats not my kinda nice, kinda like the ex-wife........

TatTooL23
01-14-2012, 03:38 AM
No no. Not them as in people. To deal with he wasnt nice at all.

I mean the actual nerf bars r nice. Like look good and good quality.

daniel_250r
01-15-2012, 11:20 AM
im glad to hear they came through. the company obviously had no initial intentions of sending them.