PDA

View Full Version : ebay listing on a 350x part

captainweezy
12-18-2011, 05:02 PM
I have been debating getting one of these but they are expensive. I saw this one on eBay and thought ok here we go, its marked down 35% off so maybe i will look into it. Well i looked into it a little too much. Check this dudes feedback. Not even messing with it now. I have no idea how they have not been run off of ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330619763315?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

WisconsinJohn
12-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Ya, it's a gamble. There are a lot of positives, but some bad mistakes.

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
12-18-2011, 06:44 PM
am I missing something his feedback is 99% and he's sold almost 31000 things that's not bad.

Xowner
12-18-2011, 07:30 PM
IF you have any concerns please contact Mosh on here he sells them and he has perfect feedback.

captainweezy
12-18-2011, 08:30 PM
am I missing something his feedback is 99% and he's sold almost 31000 things that's not bad.

Yes get a little more into his feedback....177 negative within the last 12 months. I can understand a couple for the customer you can never satisfy but DANG. Mostly all are slow shipping/never got part, messed up order or the big one being after the buyer pays they say its out of stock. You see 99% which is good but man if you look at all feedback its rough.

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
12-18-2011, 09:33 PM
ahh ok that is a lot in a short time.

badass350x
12-19-2011, 12:15 AM
NEVER NEVER buy from them!!!!!! just had a very bad dealing with them, week and three days later got my money back.

KASEY
12-19-2011, 12:52 AM
NEVER NEVER buy from them!!!!!! just had a very bad dealing with them, week and three days later got my money back.

ummmm a bad deal is when someone gets taken,, might not have been a great deal but you got your money back,, so that says a little for them,,, its really tough to get totally taken on ebay if you use paypal you can tie money up in minutes .. and chances are it will gt settled!!! and if you got your money back that quick,,, thats GOOD!!!

badass350x
12-19-2011, 01:35 AM
ummmm a bad deal is when someone gets taken,, might not have been a great deal but you got your money back,, so that says a little for them,,, its really tough to get totally taken on ebay if you use paypal you can tie money up in minutes .. and chances are it will gt settled!!! and if you got your money back that quick,,, thats GOOD!!!

UMMMM My Problem is why would they send a four stoke piston for a TRI-Z ? with the tri-z gaskets?? and then tell me me they sent the correct piston??? They dont know there head from there ass!!! but yes your right I did get my money back...

Dean

WisconsinJohn
12-19-2011, 10:15 AM
At least you got the $$$, but it is a pain to deal with. Lesson learned, put that seller on my list as "not to buy from" in the notes.

captainweezy
12-19-2011, 10:55 PM
I wasn't actually going to buy it from them after i saw their feedback, just thought everyone would like to check it out. Thanks for the comments fellow trikers. 99% is good as far as i am concerned but if you take just a few extra seconds to check them out......look what i discovered! My blood pressure cant handle goofy stuff like that meaning what the feedback comments were.

Scootertrash
12-20-2011, 10:24 AM
First off, I would buy one from Mosh since he's a member.

Secondly-
Wow. Tough crowd.

I've bought a few things from Jawzy's in the past, only one issue and it was resolved quickly

1% mistake margin for over 19,000 items in 12 months is a bad thing? Almost 40,000 in 6 years? Seriously?
When you are handling that volume of items, it ain't going out next day and there is going to be mistakes no matter how hard you try.

Let's see: More than likely minimum wage employess running the phones and internet sale portion, same with the warehouse workers filling the orders, to save money and get you your parts as cheap as possible and still make a profit.

Most of their employees are probably young folks, a large number with absolutely no clue of what the majority of these parts are for, what they do, or even the difference between a 2 stroke or a 4 stroke. But....at least they are working and contributing to our economy and probably (hopefully)in the process, learning something instead of sitting on their derriere on the government teat, whining about the people who are working and have more than them.

After the seller ships the item, it's out of the sellers hands.

Let's not forget about buyers who didn't completely read the listing, but yet blame the seller?
The buyers who accidently hit the neutral button or, yes, even the neg, but then leave a positive comment?? :P
And let's not forget those who wouldn't be happy if you had a hot babe hand deliver the item to the door in a butt floss bikini with a case of beer and give you a nice big wet "Thank You" kiss, and still wouldn't be happy.

WisconsinJohn
12-20-2011, 12:33 PM
Of course mistakes happen when you are dealing with a higher volume of parts going out. Some people just don't want to deal with that at all. I
would even pay a few more bucks to a fellow member. Your rant is funny though.

badass350x
12-21-2011, 12:53 AM
Of course mistakes happen when you are dealing with a higher volume of parts going out. Some people just don't want to deal with that at all. I
would even pay a few more bucks to a fellow member. Your rant is funny though.

Hey WisconsinJohn I Think This Guy is a real Politcal Trooper!!! And His Rant Is funny.....