PDA

View Full Version : yamaha tri-z 85 help

gus
12-21-2011, 04:48 PM
i just scored a yamaha tri-z for 400$ bucks:naughty: with new top end i would post pictures but iam not shure how yet. anyway this trike isnt the best of shape it needs a rear shock,plasitics,fuel pump.but my main concern is finding a rear shock anybody now were i can find one or get one besides ebay i already looked on there not to much for selections. i dont wont to pay 700$ bucks for a shock:crazy: if anybody can help i would greatly appreciate it

drivetime
12-21-2011, 05:22 PM
Check ebay for the shock.

Pics are easy. Just load them to you computer then when you start a post there are a bunch of little symbols. Just click the one with the tree on it.

badass350x
12-21-2011, 09:13 PM
Check ebay for the shock.

Pics are easy. Just load them to you computer then when you start a post there are a bunch of little symbols. Just click the one with the tree on it.

Read the post Buddy!!!!

badass350x
12-21-2011, 09:15 PM
i just scored a yamaha tri-z for 400$ bucks:naughty: with new top end i would post pictures but iam not shure how yet. anyway this trike isnt the best of shape it needs a rear shock,plasitics,fuel pump.but my main concern is finding a rear shock anybody now were i can find one or get one besides ebay i already looked on there not to much for selections. i dont wont to pay 700$ bucks for a shock:crazy: if anybody can help i would greatly appreciate it

I have a shock, has no bottom out bumper on it but its a shock! Not leaking.

muthey
12-21-2011, 10:47 PM
I have a 225 dr shock, not sure if it will work, however I did notice that half of the pat number between the two is the same. it doesn't have the boost bottle setup though

djhotrod
12-21-2011, 11:53 PM
There is a how to building a rear shock from other atv parts somewhere on the site. May be worth taking a look.

TRI-250
01-19-2012, 09:37 PM
Check ebay for a Blaster shock or a Warrior shock, they both will fit.

zzmegad
01-19-2012, 09:43 PM
a warrior shock will work but the reservoir cannot mount the same way the stock one does. (not a big deal but still)

I saw a warrior shock on ebay not leaking for like $60 shipped the other day

wisconsinite
01-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Warrior shock, yes. Blaster, will not work. I have tried.