PDA

View Full Version : !Caution! rip off alert! Springfield Il craigslist

swampthang
12-31-2011, 10:20 AM
I alway check all over the tri state area for sweet deals on craigslist and have noticed alot of people getting a bad deal from this one dude near Springfield IL. Just a warning to keep people safe. Never bought or talked to this guy but doesn't look like he's getting good feed back. http://springfieldil.craigslist.org/search/mca?query=clinton&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk= Also check out the go cart for sale on the link i posted the Porch is on fire in the back ground!!:wondering

captainweezy
12-31-2011, 08:05 PM
I saw a few of those post's. It is very easy to walk away from buying something. I did just that the other day. It sounds like they are trashing him a little more than just about his business ways maybe personal. May be a single person that has it out for him. Just my 2 cents.

just ben
12-31-2011, 08:48 PM
I have no problem with buying and selling stuff. I do it all the time, like said before it looks like someone is slandering the guy. No link for the gocart with the fire

Micahdogg
01-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Yeah, and it's really annoying. Sounds like ONE guy got butthurt over a deal and now they are both clogging up Craigslist with their bs. Like I care about who beat up a Blaster and who got more money out of what.