PDA

View Full Version : Rolled the Trike...

Headsup
01-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Well i was going threw this new area, Full of 4 ft high weeds. Taking it nice and easy in 2nd, Then BLAM!!!! Rear tire hit a 1 foot boulder And there it went.
The front tire turned, And my Hip tromped on the Gas, Flipped me right over.
Smashed my knee up a little, Bent my Fender braces, and cracked the front fender, But nothing to much.

Just a little sore.
Glad i had my Helmet, Freaking side of my head slammed into teh ground.

Just thought i would share, Anything can happen

http://i.imgur.com/HZRXj.jpg

Swinger
01-04-2012, 01:36 PM
At least your ok!! Good thing you had your helmet on. Them damn boulders just come outta nowhere and sometimes those saplings that catch the rear tire are just as bad if not worse, ha ha!

Headsup
01-04-2012, 01:39 PM
LoL!! Yea that's true, The rock i hit was Covered with Weeds. Just goes to show, No matter how fast, Or How well you know or dont know the area, Anything could happen.

I was putting in 2nd, Until my hip hit the Throttle. Just glad i had my helmet, I was by myself so i would prolly still be there Laying.

Vealmonkey
01-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Wow. Makes you think, doesn't it. Glad it didn't turn out any worse, but sorry you had to go through what you did. It also goes to show that either a cell phone or one of those gps trackers can be a very valuable addition to any rider or ride. Ride safe.

Grindin' Gearz
01-04-2012, 03:20 PM
I second Vealmonkeys idea, I was completely against bringing my smartphone in the woods to play in mud, snow, etc until I had a pretty nasty roll down a hill. To keep water and mud away, a ziplock bag goes a long way. When trailprotrailpro stuck in the middle of the woods its a great piece of mind. Lol

Mr_RPM
01-04-2012, 05:15 PM
glad your safe!
now you know why they made them damn 3 wheelers illegal. =P jk haha