PDA

View Full Version : can i edit my forum name?

aldochina
01-05-2012, 03:22 AM
so my forum name is obviously Aldochina, so natrally everyone thinks my name is Aldochina everytime i meet a member! It never occured to me because what the f*** is an Aldochina!! I'm very far from Asain!! It is pronounced Aldochi`na, like tai-chi', or chia obama! can a guy get a hyphen or something:lol:
anybody have the pronunciation right?? be honest:lol:

dcreel
01-05-2012, 04:43 AM
I have to say I've been wondering for years why your forum name is aldochina.. :lol:

I like to keep it simple.. dcreel d = doug creel = doug creel

I think we need a new thread to explain some things about forum names..

Swinger
01-05-2012, 05:58 AM
I was wondering the same. I started this site with 1 trike and of courese it was an 84T3 so that was my name. Now Have everything except a suzuki! Damn trike addiction is getting outta control!!:p Not sure what to change my name to, just a thought but maybe "30andbald" or something, :lol:!!! And if it is possible to change your name how will everyone know that I used to be 84T3?? Just wondering if its possible without starting over?

whyzee
01-05-2012, 06:36 AM
That is funny.. I figured your first name was Aldo ,but never could figure out the china part.
my is taken from Yamaha YZ.. I just spelled out the letters "yz"

fabiodriven
01-05-2012, 09:35 AM
I think we need a new thread to explain some things about forum names..

There has been at least a couple of threads on that subject already. I've explained my name a few times. It's a far less exciting name than you might expect. :lol:

I don't think they like to make a habit of name changes- http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/138122-Any-chance-of-a-name-change

For the record Rory, I knew your forum name was either Aldo China or Aldochi`na but wasn't sure of the pronunciation. I never thought it was your real name. It is one of those forum names that makes you scratch your head though, as I know you've found out. I know I asked you not long after I met you what the hell it meant, and TecateDan was asking me before he even met you. But to me that's when you know you have picked a good name.

Headsup
01-05-2012, 09:36 AM
I would know 84T3 from your avatar. But that is true. I was thinking why do i have 2 Tags that say the same thing. Would be Sweet if we could change one of them.

MRSOUND
01-05-2012, 09:59 AM
Mine came from a side business that I recently shut down. mrsound = M.R. Sound Designs. (M.R. actually being my initials) I was a mobile DJ for the last 12 yrs but due to my full time job starting to mandate wkd overtime I gave it up.:(

aldochina - every time I see one of your posts the first thing that pops into my head is 80's rocker Aldo Nova.:lol:

rdlsz24
01-05-2012, 10:54 AM
I always read it as aldochina like the country, but I didn't think it was your real name lol

Rob

aldochina
01-05-2012, 11:12 AM
its actually a nickname i picked up as a kid from my father!! he's an irish ball buster, and my ma's italian, i look like ma, so to bust my chops he started calling me aldo, or aldochina after some italian opera singer or something!! It always stuck, no one calls me that since i was a kid except a few cousins and old freinds! I knew peole would be scratching there heads when i picked it as a forum name!! you can be sure there is only one Aldochina!! My name is actually very irish, (Rory)! My dad would always say" aldo chinachelious, the ugliest and the smelliest"! it was pretty funny actually! you have to know my pops!!
variations: Aldo, Dol, Dolious!

ezmoney1979
01-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Since we are explaining our names, I will "expose" the Ezmoney mystique. My name is Eric Wright, the rapper Eazy-E (1963-95) of N.W.A. had the same name........ fo-real. A few years back my brother in law and his partner opened a plumbing business and I went to work for them. I was all gung-ho and willing to work any and all hours for them and was all about making money (Im a lazy excavator now lol). So after a few weeks the two of them, and most the guys in the shop, were putting the name Ezmoney together and it stuck............ rather well actually. Oh yeah and, of course, I was born in 79'.

Whenever I see your name Aldochina, I too think of the rocker Aldo Nova. I think my dad had some of his stuff on vinyl lol.

aldochina
01-05-2012, 01:25 PM
nver heard aldo nova, gonna have to check it out!!

ezmoney1979
01-05-2012, 01:27 PM
nver heard aldo nova, gonna have to check it out!!
Please don't- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUL_VgxxYus I might have some questions for my dad after watching this.............

thestud25
01-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Please don't- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUL_VgxxYus I might have some questions for my dad after watching this.............

Not to get off topic but wow a full leopard body suit?????? That is also the theme song for Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy factory.

fabiodriven
01-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Yeah, definitely time for a chat with the old man....

MRSOUND
01-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Wow I must be old!:rolleyes: Actually had his cassette tape back in the day.:lol:

aldochina
01-05-2012, 07:27 PM
wow, the 80's are awsome!! aldo nova is farkin hilarious!! thanks EZ

RIDE-RED 250r
01-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Wow I must be old!:rolleyes: Actually had his cassette tape back in the day.:lol:

Not sure if I would admit that on the record!! LOL!!! :lol:

MRSOUND
01-05-2012, 08:05 PM
The beginning of "Fantasy" sounded cool in headphones! Guess you had to be there. :D