PDA

View Full Version : Help with Picture Posting Please!

mywifeknowseverything
11-11-2003, 09:21 AM
Ok here are the picture programs That I have. I cant seem to downsize them or I am just not doing it right. If anyone is familiar with these programs and uses them to post pics please let me know. Thanks for all the help.

Dell Picture Studio

HP Photo Smart

Microsoft Clip Gallery

86waterpumper
11-11-2003, 10:51 AM
I have used none of the programs you mentioned. What I do use is photoshop. You need a program that will resize the pixels. Paint within windows will do this by cropping, but it's pretty limited as saving size and such. Alot of programs that crop do so by just dragging a box or something similar, and you end up sometimes getting the pic way smaller than it would otherwise have to be. Photoshop is good because it lets you resize by pixels, and by compression levels both. If your pic is pretty close to the size limit, but just a bit over, you can use something like acdsee, and redo the quality of the jpg at a lower quality to shrink the filesize.

mywifeknowseverything
11-11-2003, 09:21 PM
Thank you, I guess I will go and get that some day soon. What a pain in the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro!!! I actually have 2 more programs that I found and none of them do the job either!!!

md1985250r
11-11-2003, 09:25 PM
ASK YOUR WIFE......................lol...sorry dude couldnt help myself!! :rolleyes:

mywifeknowseverything
11-11-2003, 09:47 PM
I did!!! I guess my name should be mywifeknowseverythingaboutnothing. LOL

NOS_350X
11-12-2003, 02:01 AM
just download programs for free. theres one i got (xat.com image optomizer) for free and i dont have all the features for it cuz i wont pay, but what it dosnt do i have other programs that do.

mywifeknowseverything
11-12-2003, 09:17 AM
I figured it out with the website Snapfish.....Thanks Blazerone22 and everyone that tried to help.