PDA

View Full Version : anyone here that got the 250R CT pipe????

TatTooL23
01-07-2012, 12:39 AM
just wondering if it was anyone on here that bought the CT pipe on ebay for $125 buy it now.

i saw it within one hour of it being posted. i put it in my watch list and was thinking about it. when i woke up it was already sold.

it said in the description that it was a CT Power Pros pipe. is that right?? r they the same??

Xowner
01-07-2012, 05:05 AM
just wondering if it was anyone on here that bought the CT pipe on ebay for $125 buy it now.

i saw it within one hour of it being posted. i put it in my watch list and was thinking about it. when i woke up it was already sold.

it said in the description that it was a CT Power Pros pipe. is that right?? r they the same??

How could you see that and NOT hit the buy it now?

TatTooL23
01-07-2012, 05:17 AM
I know... I just have so much other stuff lately. I have bought a lot.

I just got my Paul turner hi rev pipe and fat boy silencer, my 1st gen tecate fenders, 2 mosh seats back, tecate light switches, new tpc front tire, another set of 450r forks and that much again snowmobile stuff... I just don't need it. Guess I could have turned a quick profit though.

atc007
01-07-2012, 09:37 AM
I know... I just have so much other stuff lately. I have bought a lot.

I just got my Paul turner hi rev pipe and fat boy silencer, my 1st gen tecate fenders, 2 mosh seats back, tecate light switches, new tpc front tire, another set of 450r forks and that much again snowmobile stuff... I just don't need it. Guess I could have turned a quick profit though.

Counts up quick..It's a real illness.

dcreel
01-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Woot Woot!! Pics to come.. Power Pros made a lot of different pipes back in the day (Klemm Research for one). It's very possible that Power Pros made CT's pipes..

Buster Brown
01-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Power Pros made about 75% of the old school pipes. CT & countless others such as, Cobra, Selvys, Klemm, ect. There's a thread about Power Pros somewhere here.