PDA

View Full Version : "buyingatvs" please read !

thefox
11-11-2003, 02:01 PM
Buyingatvs-
Please email, PM, respond, contact me in some way!! I would like to finish our deal.

-Andrew

Honda300ex
11-11-2003, 06:00 PM
i think he died!! I have tried to contact him alot about a Blaster motor and a Project one he had... He wont ever reply... :rolleyes:

thefox
11-11-2003, 07:36 PM
Well he probably doesn't need to sell the parts anymore now that he has MY $120 that I sent him for an rc car. :evil: :evil: He said that he shipped it out but I haven't gotten it and haven't heard from him since, it has been 2 1/2 weeks!! I just want my car or my money back.

-Andrew

AirManCam
11-11-2003, 07:46 PM
Look at his name you can tell he is a scammer!!! I mean who would have a nick name buyingatvs? I bet its mudfreak!!!! :evil:

Honda300ex
11-11-2003, 07:58 PM
Nah its not mudfreak.. this guy was around when mudfreak was.. he is in Indiana i think.. he just disapered! Sorry to hear you got the short end of the stick though... :rolleyes:

atcmatt
11-12-2003, 12:59 AM
I bet its mudfreak!!!!

Am I missing something here...........

Btw sorry about u being ripped off, i got scammed the other week! :?

NOS_350X
11-12-2003, 01:56 AM
I bet its mudfreak!!!!

Am I missing something here...........

Btw sorry about u being ripped off, i got scammed the other week! :?

mudfreak jacked honda300ex's money. belive it was $300. somone needs to stop by his house and pay him a little visit. then he came back on the message boards as diffrent names. but people spotted it right ff and didnt purchase anything from him.

Honda300ex
11-12-2003, 09:36 AM
Yea it was $300.. he is X200xRyder on .org they wont do anything.... Seems like alot of poeple are out there in trying to scam you.. Like this guy on the Traxxas forums wants to buy my t-maxx i have for sale and he wants me to ship them then he said he would wire me the money.. I old him the only way i would ship it without the money in my hands would be useing COD.. :rolleyes: I am pretty much done buying some thing over the internet unless i can pick it up (but yet im trying to buy another blaster for $550 way out yonder in New York or somehting).....

Honda300ex
11-13-2003, 11:00 PM
Have you had any luck getting ahold of this guy?? I wish i could get ahold of him too.. About a blaster.. Ever try to find his phone # online or something.. i know theres a way to do it but not sure ;)

AirManCam
11-14-2003, 04:56 PM
Give me his parents names and where he lives and the state and I will hook you up. :D

Honda300ex
11-14-2003, 05:31 PM
Well i know he is still out there... he just replyed to my email last nigh ;)

bentwrench
11-14-2003, 10:46 PM
I am trying to find his home phone number, I also have a business number that he also uses which is a beauty shop that a lady freind works at. This kid works out of a mini barn that barely fits in the yard off of the city street in downtown Evansville. I bought 3 honda's from him and it turned out to be quite a deal. Your never to old to learn a lesson. When I tried to voice my opion about his dealings I was out voted. Enough said. If I can find his phone numbers I will post them. I will go to my MapQuest history and look for his address. Try to get you info as soon as I can find it.

84250r
11-14-2003, 10:57 PM
Buyingatvs-
Please email, PM, respond, contact me in some way!! I would like to finish our deal.

-Andrew

Any luck on getting the deal worked out?? Still hasn't tried to contact you?

thefox
11-15-2003, 02:12 AM
I still haven't heard anything from him. I mailed a letter to him this morning and have been doing some searching and may have his phone # so if he doesn't respond to the letter I will try giving him a call.

-Andrew

Honda300ex
11-15-2003, 02:15 AM
Well i know he is still out there... he just replyed to my email last night ;)

;)

thefox
11-21-2003, 10:27 PM
I know you are out there. Email or PM me!!!

-Andrew

84250r
11-23-2003, 04:08 PM
I am trying to find his home phone number, I also have a business number that he also uses which is a beauty shop that a lady freind works at. This kid works out of a mini barn that barely fits in the yard off of the city street in downtown Evansville. I bought 3 honda's from him and it turned out to be quite a deal. Your never to old to learn a lesson. When I tried to voice my opion about his dealings I was out voted. Enough said. If I can find his phone numbers I will post them. I will go to my MapQuest history and look for his address. Try to get you info as soon as I can find it.

Is there something that buyers need to know about this "kid"??

Lots_Of_Nothing
11-23-2003, 04:29 PM
if you guys have his name and address, i can find the number in no time at all.....i know one of you guys have to have it, seeing as you sent him money

thefox
11-24-2003, 06:07 PM
Here is the story. I bought a r/c car from him off the 3ww forums. I sent out a money order about a month ago, he replied that he received it and sent out the car. After about a week and still no car I e-mailed him asking about it and never received a response. I have had both the mail and ups lose parts on me before so I know that they would just say to wait a month before a claim could be put in. After numerous e-mails a letter and this thread I finally received a message from him. He said that his computer broke so he could not get back to me sooner and he shipped the car to the wrong person and that person would not send it back. He then told me that he would just send me back my money. That was nearly a week ago and I still don't have the money or another responce. He e-mails very fast before he gets your money but after he gets it he takes his time replying. The address that he gave me turns out to be a massage parlor that according to bentwrentch a lady friend or relative owns. It is time to start calling. :twisted:
-Andrew

84250r
11-24-2003, 07:40 PM
Here is the story. I bought a r/c car from him off the 3ww forums. I sent out a money order about a month ago, he replied that he received it and sent out the car. After about a week and still no car I e-mailed him asking about it and never received a response. I have had both the mail and ups lose parts on me before so I know that they would just say to wait a month before a claim could be put in. After numerous e-mails a letter and this thread I finally received a message from him. He said that his computer broke so he could not get back to me sooner and he shipped the car to the wrong person and that person would not send it back. He then told me that he would just send me back my money. That was nearly a week ago and I still don't have the money or another responce. He e-mails very fast before he gets your money but after he gets it he takes his time replying. The address that he gave me turns out to be a massage parlor that according to bentwrentch a lady friend or relative owns. It is time to start calling. :twisted:
-Andrew

Well I would do what you got to do. He seems like hes playing kid games.
Howdy might be able to help you.

bentwrench
11-24-2003, 08:30 PM
My last reply got deleted, so I will try to not express my opion about this individual.
Andrew, I have looked for the numbers but cannot find them if I run across them I will PM'm to you.
Unless he has moved his adress is 2100 Division St. Evansville, IN 47711. This is right off of the Lloyd Expressway (I-66) at the N.E. corner of Division & N. Spring St.

buyingatvs
11-28-2003, 08:07 PM
well, here we go again!! my number is 812-476-0818 if anyone wants to call me..i live at 2100 division st...i have a small yard barn in the back that barley fits in my yard of my 100,000 dollar house.......bentwrench...get a life............

bentwrench
11-29-2003, 10:06 AM
I've got a life. :D

J.D.
11-29-2003, 12:35 PM
Gentleman, let's not start again.

thefox
12-01-2003, 10:00 PM
I would just like to let everyone know that I finally got my money back.
:|
-Andrew

84250r
12-01-2003, 10:35 PM
I would just like to let everyone know that I finally got my money back.
:|
-Andrew

Well,I'm glad that you finally got it back Fox. Maybe next you wont send money to him,even if its a truck full of ice cream. ;)

buyingatvs
12-02-2003, 02:12 AM
hey fox, sorry again about the rc car. i never heard back about the guy i sent it to...oh well.....anyway glad thats over!!!!! hey 250r ,,,a truck full of ice cream?....how 80's :) :)