PDA

View Full Version : Need help with parts..

Robert.Connell
01-13-2012, 08:13 AM
My name is Rob im new to this forum. I just bought a 79 atc 110 and a 84 atc 125 for my kids. The 84 125 seems like I can get parts for it pretty easy but the 79 seems to be a different story. On the 79 110 the ignition set up is points and I'm needing a ignition coil with condenser. I cannot seem to locate this part anywhere new or used. I prefer new but at this point I'll take a used part. I bought this 3 wheeler and the spark plug wire is chewed up and the boot is missing and to get it running this is the only part that I need. So I'm asking if you guys happen to know where to get parts for a 79 ATC 110 with points ignition I'd really appreciate it. If there isnt a place where I can get this part what is a second option? Please help..

Thanks

Rob

Tippmann98
01-13-2012, 09:20 AM
I might have a spark plug boot and wire. I'll check and get back to you

STiForester
01-13-2012, 10:36 AM
I know a guy with a vintage junkyard for bikes trikes and quads around my parts. Located in Richlandtown pa. I can give him a call and he may ship if not I can get the parts and ship em to you

Robert.Connell
01-14-2012, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the response guys I ended up fixing it. What I did is I went to my local autoparts store and bought a single spark plug wire for a vehicle. Then I took the boot off with a crimp and crimped it on to my atc coil wire. Yesterday I did end up finding a guy in Australia that sells replacement coils and points for a ATC 110 with points. His wep page is www.atcheaven.com for anyone else who has a ATC with points that is what I found. My 1979 ATC electrical components and some engine components seem like they are hard to come across. Correct me if I am wrong but I'm sure any ATC 110 engine components will fit my 1979 engine correct? I mean they are both 110's only thing that I can see different is the electrical. I dont know if like cluth components are different or anything like that. I'm just trying to figure out how hard exactally this 79 ACT 110 is gonna be to get parts for.

Thanks again guys you've been alot of help.

Rob