PDA

View Full Version : Franken-trike

redsox
01-16-2012, 10:42 AM
hello all, first time poster here. glad to be aboard. i had a 110 as a kid and loved it. i grabbed a 200m about two years ago and got back into the swing of things. i picked up another "parts machine" about two months ago. here comes the question. WHAT DO I OWN??? the "parts machine" was complete and looked to be in fair/good basic condition. so, with the help of bud light and jameson i began to tinker. two months later i have it disassembled and the frame is blasted and powder coated. the frame says 1984 200M. the indicator on the bars shows a light for reverse??? i figured it was a 200m with reverse. now i've been told that only the ES had reverse. i'm wondering if i have something that someone else previously repaired with wrong model parts, or, if i have a 200m with reverse?????? any input? thanks. PICS TO FOLLOW!

sam200es
01-16-2012, 10:01 PM
as far as i know the 200m never had reverse, most likely someone put a 200es parts on it, i know i did the same to my old 200m cause it had been driven of a large cliff and the whole front end was pooched