PDA

View Full Version : Obama

Lil Earl
01-17-2012, 01:07 AM
Well i was just sitting around and was wondering everyone's thought on the U.S. election, every day i hear something different about Obama's decisions that makes me a little leery and some of his actions just crack me up, what yall think? i just want him out 139970

brapp
01-17-2012, 02:07 AM
guess what mr president it didnt work cause most of it got lost in the un taxed side of the irsex private sales, and small busiuness and even corupt big business.

JayBone
01-17-2012, 09:33 AM
Not a big fan of him and didn't vote for him either.

Change is good, but not sure this is the correct change the US needed.

Scootertrash
01-17-2012, 09:46 AM
guess what mr president it didnt work cause most of it got lost in the un taxed side of the irsex private sales, and small busiuness and even corupt big business.

Ummm........Wut?

BiggDogg
01-17-2012, 11:51 AM
I don't trust him, he wants more control like when Reagan was in (but Reagan was trustworthy) , he's cutting our troops to save money, meanwhile adding an additional 3% tax if you sell your home from this year on(which will only worsen the mortgage crisis we're already in).

I don't see this strengthening our Economy or Country.

I'm not big on politics and I usually stay out of debates. But somethings got to change....

Tri-Z 250
01-17-2012, 12:48 PM
His chances on re-election is ZERO...anyone running against him has a better chance of winning in a strait count. The only way is if his Acorn people get them non regestered voters to vote again. The 3rd Party canidate like Ron Paul may take enough votes away to make the Republicans worry of a close vote count. Don't stress cause we have an electorial college that sways the vote in a Goverments best intrest view....I love the fact a SUPER GROUP came away with nothing to show for their efforts. These people have no idea what it cost to buy milk, gas, or personal insurance. Ask yourself this question: Why is it that the incombant(person running for reelection) is NOT indicated on your ballet? Reason...they'd be out of a JOB for not doing their duties for those who put them there.

DasUberKraut
01-17-2012, 01:17 PM
Obama = :trailpro. Not just because they both look similar. They just won't go away. :beer

tecat-z
01-17-2012, 08:24 PM
Obama = FAILURE!!!

jensenracing77
01-17-2012, 08:37 PM
Obama = :trailpro. Not just because they both look similar. They just won't go away. :beer

:lol: now thats funny. the man needs to go. i am tired of working hard so the millions on welfare don't have to and he is only making it worse. the more people that relies on the government for money the more that will vote for him. i wanted Herman Cain so bad but the media tore him apart. we need a new tax code and not try to fix this one. Obummer is deliberately doing things to ruin the country as we know it. the sad thing is, he told everyone that before he got elected but people voted for him anyway.

jensenracing77
01-17-2012, 08:41 PM
O ne
B ig
A $$
M istake
A merica

350XJEDI
01-17-2012, 09:28 PM
Im tired of change ,i like cash !! its not like theres gonna be a big choice ,anyone but obama, unfortanlly they all play the same game on the reguler folks , they say cain as a threat so they set up the" circus" so now we are gonna get mitt if we're lucky . can you say voter fraud = obama

Howdy
01-18-2012, 12:11 AM
Now, now, now.......
Obama just stated a couple days ago he was now going to focus on jobs and the economy. My take on this is that he isn't going to run for re-election now. LMAO!!!

threewheelin-feelin
01-18-2012, 01:18 AM
he will get re elected...i argued with everyone i know telling me he wouldnt get elected in the first place...might as well get use to it...he will be around 4 more year:rolleyes:

Xpress
01-18-2012, 02:57 AM
I hate politics. Every single trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro bit of it.

BiggDogg
01-18-2012, 09:09 AM
without getting that into it since this is a public forum. But I'm surprised the Vice President hasn't become the president yet (if you catch my drift) with all the hate groups still in America. And I will be equally surprised if it goes on another 4 years without the Vice Taking over.

I would have voted for Rudy Giuliani if he stayed in the race. now I have to wait another 4 years and see if my governor, Chris Christie, is going to run.

thestud25
01-18-2012, 10:18 AM
A.) He has a damn good chance of being re-elected if we do not get out and vote and encourage others around us as well to do so.

B.) He is a deceptive snake and will do something close to election time that make the American Sheeple feel they Have to re-elect him.

C.) For those that Hate politics keep living with your head in the sand, but don't whine and complain when the country crumbles around you!

350XJEDI
01-18-2012, 10:41 AM
Hoosier Daddyyou got it right stud ,the sheep are the ones that will vote for him ,again becouse they want their free handout , IF the vice pres took over it would be worse he's a idiot! ron has some good ideas but he wont win . WE gotta keep are eyes on all of them ,they cant be trusted to do the right thing, . oh can i borrow another trillion or 2 :twisted:

ezmoney1979
01-18-2012, 11:31 AM
You guys do realize corporations run this country right? Not some dude in a fancy white house that a bunch of idiots vote for. The president is an actor, not someone that cares about you, or your family.

350XJEDI
01-18-2012, 06:46 PM
if he's an actor ,this movie sucks ,I'd like a refund,... corps. like acorn ,george soros , occupy, I beliave in the constitution but "they" would gladly tear it up and turn this country socailist..

BiggDogg
01-19-2012, 09:58 AM
Last thing I'll say about this is. if you don't have a gun license yet, better get one quick and stock up. I bet in the next 4 years he will succeed in making it real hard to obtain one. its already a pain in the ass to get one in NJ.

300rman
01-19-2012, 01:59 PM
Last thing I'll say about this is. if you don't have a gun license yet, better get one quick and stock up. I bet in the next 4 years he will succeed in making it real hard to obtain one. its already a pain in the ass to get one in NJ.

that wont help. you have to renew it every X years, and the CCW issues dont scare me so much as the fed having a list of people that own guns.....

350XJEDI
01-19-2012, 03:12 PM
I'd rather not be on any of their list, but I'm sure they already got me, trike owner= dangerous had to register to ride ,but most guns can be owned without register unless you conceal carry , seperate list so im on that to what a bummer , I told some people not to get the medical marajana cards becouse then your on that list , thats just three list I'm sure theres a lot more and when they cross referance what do they see?

Bretmd94
01-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Obama is owned by big corporations and so is the next candidate. Please vote for Ron Paul, he is the only person with a chance of ending this joke of an administrations.... but even then congress has all the power.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/Bretmd94/Bailouts-Obama-Romney-Contributors.jpg

3wheely
01-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Nobama....not enough time to write my thoughts!

Scootertrash
01-19-2012, 04:44 PM
most guns can be owned without register unless you conceal carry

When was the last time you bought a firearm? You realize that in order to purchase a firearm legally from a retailer, you need to fill out form 4473, which is then called in to the ATF in order to get clearance to sell you the firearm? Now, while technically not "registration", and supposedly the ATF is "not supposed to maintain a database of these forms" How much do you actually trust them to NOT keep a "list"

Do a google search on "ATF Gun Runner" if you haven't heard about already. Basically Obamas "behind the scenes gun control" he told the Brady bunch he was working on. If you can't find it and want copius amounts of information about it let me know.

Lil Earl
01-19-2012, 08:01 PM
thats great haha

Lil Earl
01-19-2012, 08:58 PM
once he got in, gas sky rocketed and gun right seem like they will be a problem. but this is scaring me the most http://whitehouse.gov1.info/doj/index.html
i guess all we can do is all we can do

dcreel
01-19-2012, 09:07 PM
but this is scaring me the most http://whitehouse.gov1.info/doj/index.html
i guess all we can do is all we can do

You realize that's a joke right? parody = joke

Lil Earl
01-19-2012, 09:38 PM
haha no i did not realize that, thanks for clearing that up

beets442
01-19-2012, 10:21 PM
It wont matter who you make president, all of them are bought by big $.
Its the generations before us that set this up,
It wasnt one individual, its been all of us.
The only way to get out, is to ban together and dont let corporate greed and wallstreets money dictate who we vote for!
We voted these fools in, to do this to ourselves and it didnt just start last year, this has been a long time coming.
The corporate greed,wallstreet,banks needs your vote to keep us suppressed
and to keep fighting each other instead of thinking of/for ourselves and what we need to keep our jobs in America.
Keep bitchen at each other and pointing fingers and see where that gets us.Thats what they want!
We need to pass legislation that cant let politicions take money from corporations,wallstreet and banks to fund their campaigns.
Less imports and more exports,education.
Demacrats and Republicans need to ban together to make this happen.
How much money/jobs do we need to lose before it effects us all.
Rich become richer and the middleclass slides down hill.

BiggDogg
01-20-2012, 09:26 AM
The only way to get out, is to ban together and dont let corporate greed and wallstreets money dictate who we vote for!
We voted these fools in, to do this to ourselves and it didnt just start last year, this has been a long time coming.
and to keep fighting each other instead of thinking of/for ourselves and what we need to keep our jobs in America.
Keep bitchen at each other and pointing fingers and see where that gets us.Thats what they want!
We need to pass legislation that cant let politicions take money from corporations,wallstreet and banks to fund their campaigns.

Or the middle class can start a militia. And take back America

either way, there is going to be no change, just more crime.

Tri-Z 250
01-20-2012, 12:38 PM
Hoosier Daddyyou got it right, IF the vice pres took over it would be worse he's a idiot! :twisted:
I kinda thought she was a little dudeish too! I always thought of her as a:rolleyes: LESBIAN and Bill has proven it to me.

86T3
01-20-2012, 01:14 PM
Joe Biden in the VP, not Hillary Clinton. Hillary is the secretary of state.

Bretmd94
01-20-2012, 02:40 PM

That is exactly it. We are to blame. We have the power to change this and they know it.

We can elect whoever we want, but we need to ban together. They own the media and the media tells the masses who to vote for. Why do you think Ron Paul rarely even gets mentioned on tv?

350XJEDI
02-01-2012, 03:53 AM
I bet the secret service is watching this thread!!! oh well another list , ron is the man :cool:, BUT even if we all vote for him they will not let him win . the dead vote is with trailproobama, voter fruad will carry him thrue:wondering:,he just said the other day the economy is getting better green jobs for everbody , you know he's going to save the planet ,LOL :lol::lol:// PS get your guns outa a trunk no paperwork!! they are watching us ,they have plans for our freedom, BEWARE:crazy::crazy:;)

bkm
02-01-2012, 05:44 AM
9 out of 10 dead people vote Democrat.

beets442
02-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Channel 2 news just reported that Romneys top donations took in 4 million from July-Dec-11. The three top guys that run wallstreet, a million each and a million from the Waltons that own Walmart, who would have guessed?

Thorpe
02-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Politicians are like dirty diapers... They should be changed frequently, and for the same reason....

Dirtcrasher
02-01-2012, 10:00 PM
I wish the country could see what Romney has done to Massachusetts................

Scootertrash
02-01-2012, 10:56 PM
I wish the country could see what Romney has done to Massachusetts................

Quite a few of us are familiar with his shenanigans ;) The ones who don't do any research and vote for what a politician says and not what he's done (or hasn't done) in the past are the ones we need to worry about.

300rman
02-01-2012, 11:44 PM

not good I take it....Ive heard a few things, but not much....this election is between a bunch of shits and the only good one had almost zero chance.....I hate politics...

WisconsinJohn
02-02-2012, 01:25 AM
He's terrible,I made a catch phrase song for him...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=LwXX1hJ4Ed4

sweetip2000
02-02-2012, 01:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rot1yguplr8

Make sure you vote for Ron Paul. Enjoy the vidz !!

350XJEDI
04-05-2012, 12:39 AM
they are still at it ,the fix is in, obumer,,, any choice ?

honda200x1987
11-02-2012, 10:40 PM
Please go out and Vote Tue! Romney all the way!

DasUberKraut
11-02-2012, 11:34 PM
Public Service Announcement!!!

Keep all trailpros out of political office. No good can come of it!

Continue on with your business. :beer

TimSr
11-03-2012, 07:51 AM
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/why_obama_chose_to_let_them_die_in_benghazi.html

First I thought Obama was just a well intentioned incompetant boob, kind of like Jimmy Carter. Then when it became obvious his economic destruction was intentional, I saw he was a Marxist, who really believed that Marxism was some kind of equal justice for America's history of evil deeds. I have been following the Benghazi travesty which makes it clear to me, he is truly a hater of America and the American military. I don not know if he is of the Muslim religion, though the Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church would appear to be closer to Islam than any Christianity that i know. What I do know is that he was raised a Muslim, and practices Muslim culture, and certain sympathizes with Muslim jihad, and the extermination of Israel. He likes to chant that Bin Laden is dead and Al-Quaeda is on the run. No, Mr. president, 4 Americans are dead because Al-Quaeda sees an ally in the White house. In a 7 hour attack, you denied any help, and watched people die on live video like it was movie, went to bed, and resumed your celbrity tour the next day. We don't even need to get into over 300 dead Mexicans and a dead border control agent just because this president wants to supply guns to drug cartels simply to bolster anti-gun statistics and gain political support for more gun grabbing schemes. Where Obama a white man, he would not only not even remotely be a contender for re-election, but he would be on trial. He is a despicable excuse for human being.

I don't remember who said "the country can handle another 4 years of Obama, but it cannot handle another 4 years of a majority who would vote for him, but I could not agree more.

CRAZY70MAN
11-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Get tired of hearing Obama got bin ladenHoosier Daddy George W started that hunt and he would still be alive if he had not! The irony is they always state Bush started a needless war....and in the next breath take credit for killing the worlds most wanted man?? Idiots.... Use your gut feeling when voting, you know right from wrong. Obama is a joke...never ran anything but his mouth. Romney is no golden child either, but at least he has leadership and knows how a business runs. There is money to be spent in the economy. Business is just not going to get off it until they see the leadership and a future where they can expect a return on their investment for their RISK!! Yes risk and reward is how it is done in the good old USA. By the way...my wife and I will fall victim to the new 3.8% medicare tax from Obamacare if it is not changed as our incomes fall into that bracket:mad::mad: Imagine that........makes me want to vomit. God help us out of this mess is all I can say. When you read this post....you see how many good people are sick and tired of Ovomit..I mean Obama. I feal as if we have been in limbo fo 4 years:(:( Vote as you wish, just please vote. God bless America

Rigaman
11-03-2012, 12:47 PM
I think Obama did a great job with some of the issues he focused on while in office. I think he misjudged certain issues to focus on though. He didn't kill Bin Laden. There are many people who can take the credit. From the intelligence that located him to the seals who went in. He gave the order, which was a hard call to make. If they went in Pakistan guns a blazing, and he wasn't there, or the intelligence was faulty, he would be considered a failure. So take it how you want. He gave the order. But it was many other people who got him.

And George bush failed to get him. Period. Did he start a war for no reason other than oil and defense contracts, and because his dads failed efforts with Iraq? I don't know. Or was the war in Iraq the right thing to do? I honestly don't know. I just know there are a lot of people who benefited from us going to war. And a lot of people who were killed and their families did not benefit from it.

I don't even want to post this. Politics are a great way to make a happy community of friends pitted against each other. I know I will probably get "flamed" for my post. But honestly.... Life hasn't been better for me. I know life hasn't gotten better for many people though.

Dirtcrasher
11-03-2012, 05:44 PM
I think he took too many vacations. We can't throw money overseas and need to ramp up production in the USA!

Romney, you have a shot buddy, but it better be a damn good one!

TimSr
11-03-2012, 09:23 PM
He gave the order, which was a hard call to make. If they went in Pakistan guns a blazing, and he wasn't there, or the intelligence was faulty, he would be considered a failure.

So you are saying it was a difficult decision for Obama because it could have ruined his political career?

Rigaman
11-03-2012, 11:56 PM
No. That's not what I meant. I mean. It is true though. It wouldn't have helped his career. If he wasn't at the compound they raided, but was close, he could have gotten away for another 10 years. A covert operation in any other country can have a pretty bad outcome if not handled right. There are many reasons that is a hard decision. For anyone in that position.

DasUberKraut
11-04-2012, 12:09 AM
No man left behind.
He left them behind.

wisconsinite
11-04-2012, 05:32 AM
republicans vs. democrats, liberals vs. conservatives, = divide and conquer, = american shmucks like me lose. i believe in the right to bear arms, fredom of (and from) religion (yes, even if it's not christian), no taxation without actual representation, and a big healthy dose of freedom of speech, even if i (or you) don't want to hear it. i believe that a woman's body and what goes into, and comes out of it, are her buisness, not mine, or the governments. i believe all men ARE created equal, no matter the color or creed( although some seem too think they are MORE equal).i feel that if my neighbor has no bread and i have extra, maybe i should suck it up and SHARE.(provided he has tried his best to earn his own).

the bottom line is none of thetrailpro on the ballot will truly represent me, or you. what's an Ameican to do???

rant over,:TrikesOwn

trikeman78
11-04-2012, 10:04 AM
The election is simple. If you believe the rich should only have to pay 12% tax and the middle class should pay 25%. Then vote for Romney.
If you end up with no health insurance and a pre existing condition. Your told to go home and die, sorry bout your luck. Then vote for Romney.
Most people feel this way until it happens to them or their family. I think its funny when people say they cant afford health care when they smoke cigs, abuse drugs(both legal and not), and drink on a regular basis. We as Americans need to get our priorities straight.
Healthcare and education should be free for every citizen. And Im willing to pay more taxes for it.
And don't forget, Romney voters, that when your daughter gets impregnated by a serial rapist. "GOD" meant for it to happen.
For the gun owners. Quit worrying. Obama isnt gonna take your guns away. But why does anyone need an AK-47? Really!

If you believe we should all work together for a better county. Vote for Obama
If you believe in "survival of the fittest" "the strong live and the weak die". Vote for Romney (just hope you don't find yourself on the weak side)

plastikosmd
11-04-2012, 10:24 AM
"9 out of 10 dead people vote Democrat. "

I call bull on this, prove the 10th is alive
;)

bkm
11-04-2012, 12:20 PM
Healthcare and education should be free for every citizen. And Im willing to pay more taxes for it. For the gun owners. Quit worrying. Obama isnt gonna take your guns away. But why does anyone need an AK-47? Really!

Go back and re-read what you just wrote. Free healthcare and education, but you're willing to pay more taxes for them. How the hell is that free? Oh I know it will only be free if you don't work and poor saps like me will be footing the bill just like I already do.

And why do I need a ak-47? two reasons. 1.) I am a law abiding citizen who enjoys shooting and owning all types of firearms. Maybe you should look into what your boy did regarding assault weapons. Its called "Fast and Furious" 2.) This right is protected by my Constitution, which your president fails to uphold.

The elderly and poor already have free healthcare its called medicare and medicaid. Obamacare is nothing more than a tax grab from the healthy people who don't want or need health care at this point in their lives and Obama wants to get into their pockets with this so-called penalty for not buying health insurance.

Look at how the Government is managing the storms on the East Coast, the Benghazi Attacks, Fast and Furious, The Post Office, ect, and you want them to run your healthcare and tell you when and where you can go to have medical procedures taken care of? Sorry my current healthcare plan works just fine.

Howdy
11-04-2012, 12:31 PM
The election is simple. If you believe the rich should only have to pay 12% tax and the middle class should pay 25%. Then vote for Romney.
If you end up with no health insurance and a pre existing condition. Your told to go home and die, sorry bout your luck. Then vote for Romney.
Most people feel this way until it happens to them or their family. I think its funny when people say they cant afford health care when they smoke cigs, abuse drugs(both legal and not), and drink on a regular basis. We as Americans need to get our priorities straight.
Healthcare and education should be free for every citizen. And Im willing to pay more taxes for it.
And don't forget, Romney voters, that when your daughter gets impregnated by a serial rapist. "GOD" meant for it to happen.
For the gun owners. Quit worrying. Obama isnt gonna take your guns away. But why does anyone need an AK-47? Really!

If you believe we should all work together for a better county. Vote for Obama
If you believe in "survival of the fittest" "the strong live and the weak die". Vote for Romney (just hope you don't find yourself on the weak side)

You need to do a lot of research if you think those thoughts.

Taxes: If the money has already been taxed at the corporate level ( 30+% ) then they tax that money again at 15% ( Capitol Gains Tax ) when it gets to the investor. The money is taxed 40+% and the middle class is taxed 15-25%. So your saying thats fair? If you tax the heck out of the Rich then where is their incentive to make more? If you raise their taxes do you not realize they will pass that added cost on down the line via Higher prices for goods and services? So who ends up paying for it? EVERYONE!! Don't think for a minute they will just absorb the higher taxes. I know a few Local buisnesses that would be hit with this tax. They personally told me The tax would be passed on to their customers if Obama raises it.

Healthcare: Did you know Romney implemented Healthcare for everyone in Mass when he was Govenor. He did this years before Obama's plan. He knows Healthcare is needed, how ever Obamacare isn't the answer. Do you really think the Goverment can run healthcare ( or anything for that matter ) efficient?

Pregnancy: I have done research and haven't found ANY facts to back this up. Yes, Romney is more Pro-Life and Obama is Pro-abortion. I personally have a problem with women using abortions as another means for Birth control. I personally think abortion is wrong but I can understand if a woman chooses to abort after being raped ( must be reported ) or if her life is in danger. Note: Obama voted to allow fail aborted babies ( babys born alive ) to be put into a room to die. If you supporting Obama are you OK with that?

Gun Control: Obama says he isn't for gun control. How ever digging for info this election year I have gotten a lot of info that leads me to believe it will happen from him. The Fast and Furious is just a tip of the iceberg of things happening that will lead to gun control if not stopped. Have you heard about the guns they shipped to Syria? Don't hear that in the news much, but there is some info about it out there. As an American it is my right to own guns. If I want a AK-47 then I will own one. Here is a interesting artical on Gun Control: http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/08/fact-not-opinion-gun-control-doesnt-work/ it makes sense to me.

Survival of the fittest: yep Obama's got your back. Just like he had looked out for the Ambassador and 3 other Americans in Bengazi. Obama says: Leave no one behind, but yey HE did! 3 Request for help sent ( and reports are at least 2 went to the "War" room at the Whitehouse ), and 3 orders to stand down. Obama won't come clean on that whole ordeal.
----------------------------------
What has obama done that has helped America?
His obamacare? That could bankrupt America on it's own. He HAS removed the looking / finding work restrictions on welfare ( info from msnbc ), The allows it so you can collect welfare and NOT have to be actively searching for a job.
He changed the low to no income phone program to where anyone that gets public assistance can get a cell phone ( many all it Obamaphone ). It was originally set up for a Landline Home phone only. Obama changed it so that it will cover Cell Phones as well. And a LOT of those people are getting multiple phones ( info from CNN, Fox, and many other news outlets ). Obama made it easy for people to do this.

Under Obama's watch welfare, food stamps, and all sorts of other gov programs have increased drastically. I am not against helping someone who at least tries to help themselves, but if your able bodied but choose to sit on your rear and just collect assistane then you need cut off. Yes, Kick the Lazy arse bums to the curb. Now Obama won't cut these ever because it would ailinate his core support. There have been many videos showing people will vote for obama because he gave them a obamaphone, food stamps, ect. Need a couple links? The #1 supplier of these phones is Trac-Phone. Guess who has been a Major contributor to Obama's re-election campaign? Yep Frederick J. Pollak Presedent and Ceo of Trac-phone. He and his Political activist wife has been to the Whitehouse numerous times.

Also when Romney became Govenor he started with a $1.5 Billion deficit. He worked with a 85% democratic controlled state Congress. When he left office Mass had a Balanced the Budget and they actually had a small surplus ( any surplus is better than a deficit ). Romney also left office on his own will. He wasn't voted out, He made the choice to leave.

Bengazi: I hope they file charges against everyone who tried to cover it up and also the guilty parties.

-----------------
Extra things to think about:
Liberalism: To keep Liberalism alive You need the rich to stay rich, and the poor to stay poor. Obama is keeping people poor but teahing them the Goverment will give them everything so they don't need to do anything themselves ( hence: welfare, food stamps obamaphone, ect ).

Conservative: They would rather see everyone working and successful. If people are working and successful then they are more helpful to America. Yes, more workers working = more money being spent. More money in the economy means more buisnesses can thrive and more opportunity for people to do things to improve themselves AND possibly make more money. Yes, some are going to get very rich, and some are not. But you have a better chance to make it when things are going good and more people are working.
Also More people working = more taxes being paid. More taxes being paid = More revenue for the goverment to pay off the debt and do more for the people.

I am not upset that anyone supports Obama, I am upset with anyone that supports a canidate without doing some serious fact checking on them. This way they know the facts BEFORE Voting.
Informed Voters are smart voters.
Be a smart voter don't be just another Sheep.

Feel free to call me out on any information you think I am wrong on. Just be sure to have some facts to back it up. I will have mine. ;)

TimSr
11-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Look for the "Federal Program Fee" or "Federal Promotion Fee" on any phone vill, landline, internet or cell phone.

The Federal Program Fee is the contribution Vonage incurs as a service provider to the Universal Service Fund (USF), which is mandated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) as part of the 1996 Telecommunications Act.

USF applies to funding for Universal Service programs, which may include:
•Affordable telecommunications services to schools, libraries, and rural health care facilities
•Subsidies for local service in high-cost areas and low-income households
•Telecommunications services for individuals with hearing and speech disabilities

The Federal Program Fee applies to all charges for interstate (from one state to another) and international telephone calls, not including taxes, for all 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories.

This fee may be increased or decreased up to four times a year (once per quarter), depending on the needs of the Universal Service programs. The largest increase in the fee is typcially incurred January through March of any given year.

The current USF rate is 11.1%.

This is what it pays for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax-2i71bqGw&list=HL1352050003&feature=mh_lolz

Howdy
11-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Tim Sr, Thanks for those videos. I was going post a couple but the second one is priceless.

How about a survey of Obama supporters from 2008:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8&feature=related

Another group of Obama suporters questioned this year. Obamanites don't like Obama Policies when they are told they are Romneys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPl64wAXA5U

Personally I think Voters should be required to know basic information at least or they should not be allowed to vote.

El Camexican
11-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Don't forget about these issues boys. I may not be American, but what ya'll do up there has an effect on the whole world. If this clown runs the US into the ground all heck is going to break lose EVERYWHERE. The US is what keeps the rest of the world from being like Cuba and some of us appreciate it a lot. Please vote for the "RIGHT" Guy!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/07/09/Obama-Eager-To-Sign-Away-Our-Second-Amendment-Rights-to-U-N

http://www.examiner.com/article/president-obama-rejects-tax-compromise-to-avert-fiscal-cliff

Rigaman
11-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Haha that obamaphone video is rediculous!!! I Laughed so hard.

"Keep Obahm in president u know"

Shoot. Where is my Phone?

CRAZY70MAN
11-04-2012, 10:55 PM
http://www.accesswireless.com/program Personally seen 100 plus people standing around like cattle recently waitin on "FREE" phones. Made me wanna vomit again...and again..........and again...and again....... Like Ozzy Ozbourne said in a great song.."I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired"......... I never got my free phone???? WTF Did any of you???? Another program intended to help those who need it being exploited by those who don't

El Camexican
11-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Personally seen 100 plus people standing around like cattle recently waitin on "FREE" phones.

Cattle? Wow! You are a lot more politically correct that I could ever be. I've never understood how a person can spend time and effort to lie or steal to get something they could have just worked for, but I guess if you're raised to expect things for nothing you get like that. Some of these people are into the third generation of living off government assistance and heavily into the breeding for dollars program and they all get to vote when they turn 18. Is it any wonder people are stocking up on arms and ammo?

CRAZY70MAN
11-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Cattle? Wow! You are a lot more politically correct that I could ever be. I've never understood how a person can spend time and effort to lie or steal to get something they could have just worked for, but I guess if you're raised to expect things for nothing you get like that. Some of these people are into the third generation of living off government assistance and heavily into the breeding for dollars program and they all get to vote when they turn 18. Is it any wonder people are stocking up on arms and ammo?

Ya you are right about 3rd generation. I guess people are a product of their enviroment and it is very sad to see it. I myself stopped 2 weeks ago on my way to work and there sat a car with the flashers on, hood and trunk up. I stopped next to car and I proceeded to ask if she needed help. She claimed she just moved here and was out of gas with no one to call. I told her I could go get a can from work as it was 1/4 mile down the road and she says.... "Well....how about a few dollars" instead and I will go get it myself" No gas can in the trunk or the car as she approached me and I say Sorry... It made me furios that people can get up and look at theirselves in the mirror every morning. No wonder no one wants to help anyone in this day and age???

Rigaman
11-05-2012, 11:56 AM
Im gonna try to get a free phone. I am considered poor.. I dont make nearly enough money to live comfortably, and all that money goes to my three wheelers. So.. I kind of want to see how easy it is to get one.

Are they just cheap prepaid phones? I could understand the premise of that. Poor people need phones to call up their crac.... I mean..... Just kidding.. I understand the good intentions. I really do. It is hard to watch impoverished people rot in horrible environments, and not all of them are bad people. There are alot of hard working people out there that I feel deserve a freaking prepaid phone to be able to call for help if they need it, or whatever it might be. But like most programs that help poor people, there is alot of abuse by people who just dont want to work, or sell drugs, or who knows what. There has to be a way to help people that truly need it.

These programs make people not want to work. If they get benefits from the state like foodstamps and disability, if they get a job, they loose their benefits. So its either, make money for doing nothing, or make LESS for working. You choose. I live in Massachusettes. If you fall below a certain income, you get health insurance. That insurance is gone if you find a decent job. So you are working to pay for the health insurance instead of relaxing at home for that same insurance.

El Camexican
11-05-2012, 12:24 PM
There used to be a thing called Workfare in Canada back in the depression. You showed up and were given tasks that the community needed done and were paid for it at the end of the day. The way my Grandmother told it you were proud of what you did and the people whose taxes were paying you were appreciative of what you’d done for the greater good and that they with their jobs were glad to see their taxes go to a worthy cause. When the depression ended people thought it would be great to continue supporting those who needed help, like the disabled who couldn’t work and eventually the Welfare system came to be. Year after year concessions were made that enabled more and more people to get these benefits. Eventually there became enough of them that their votes could influence an election and that’s where the Goodwill Train came off the tracks. I fear that it won’t be until the system can no longer support the leeches that are abusing it that the changes needed to do this right can be made. I see the US under Obama as a huge step in the wrong direction. Lest we forget the prophetic words of Gerald Ford who wisely said: "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have".

bkm
11-05-2012, 12:45 PM
I would like to hear the truth from those living in the swing states like Ohio and Penn., on just how close their states votes are. Because you sure as hell can't believe the media. They act as if Obama has this all wrapped up and its going to be a landslide. That only tells me that they are using reverse psychology to make republican voters act as if its useless to even bother voting.

The media is trying their damndest to re-elect Obama and I hope that suicide negotiators are talking them down off the bridges come Wednesday.

El Camexican
11-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Mexican news reported today that Vegas is picking Obama to win 68 to 32. I think I heard once that Carter had the edge over Reagan in the final days and we know how that ended, so here's to hoping:beer

Mosh
11-05-2012, 02:56 PM
I would like to hear the truth from those living in the swing states like Ohio and Penn., on just how close their states votes are. Because you sure as hell can't believe the media. They act as if Obama has this all wrapped up and its going to be a landslide. That only tells me that they are using reverse psychology to make republican voters act as if its useless to even bother voting.

The media is trying their damndest to re-elect Obama and I hope that suicide negotiators are talking them down off the bridges come Wednesday.
Dont know specifics, but here in Ohio, there are 8 Romney signs, for every one Obama sign in peoples yards.

Funny thing is, in the GOVT subsidised housing areas, the front yards are littered with Obama signs..All indications from around me, say Romney will take Ohio..If he doesn't, I feel it's rigged.

El Camexican
11-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Funny thing is, in the GOVT subsidised housing areas, the front yards are littered with Obama signs

That is so weird! Hopefully someone with great insight like Michael Moore will make a movie about it one day to help us understand the phenomenon.

HuffieVA
11-05-2012, 03:15 PM

Ain't that the truth...

I think Romney will pull Virginia, as far as Ohio and Pennsylvania go I'm hoping for one, but both would be great...

Obama, went from organizing neighborhood kickball games to spending a few minutes as a state legislator then started running for President half way through being sworn into the US Senate. I don't think he could manage a Photo-Mat let alone a Country.

*Photo-Mat: Back when we had to actually get film developed you took your exposed rolls to what was very often a "Wise" man in a little box that would take your film and stick it into an envelope, you would return a few days later and he would blame not being able to find it on the guy that worked there four years ago...

dcreel
11-05-2012, 03:23 PM
Don't forget that Nobel Peace Prize.. That was the harbinger of doom right there... That was when I realized just what a sham it really was..

The wife and I pay $12 a month so those people can have free phones.. Check your bills it's on there. Universal Service Fund or Charge or (USF).. It's on there, and we pay for the sh!t.. The difference being I wouldn't go get a free phone if I couldn't afford one. I'd go without..

HuffieVA
11-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Don't forget that Nobel Peace Prize.. That was the harbinger of doom right there... That was when I realized just what a sham it really was..

All the kids get trophies now, didn't you know that Doug...

bkm
11-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Dont know specifics, but here in Ohio, there are 8 Romney signs, for every one Obama sign in peoples yards.

Funny thing is, in the GOVT subsidised housing areas, the front yards are littered with Obama signs..All indications from around me, say Romney will take Ohio..If he doesn't, I feel it's rigged.Awesome. This is what I have been hearing from guys like Hannity and the like. He had Bill Cunningham on his show and he is confident that Ohio will go Romney. Rasmussen just put out a poll that had Romney up by two points in Virginia.

I am so pumped for tomorrow night. I have the house all to myself and I'll be geeking out in front of the TV all night.

dcreel
11-05-2012, 03:40 PM
I am so pumped for tomorrow night. I have the house all to myself and I'll be geeking out in front of the TV all night.

You and me both.. What worries me is all of the voter machines that have been switching Romney votes to Obama votes. I'm not saying it's voter fraud, but the machines need to be recalibrated or removed.

Check your votes to make sure they are for who you want them to be..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/02/claims-increasing-switched-votes-in-ohio/

bkm
11-05-2012, 03:46 PM
You and me both.. What worries me is all of the voter machines that have been switching Romney votes to Obama votes. I'm not saying it's voter fraud, but the machines need to be recalibrated or removed.

Check your votes to make sure they are for who you want them to be..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/02/claims-increasing-switched-votes-in-ohio/Thank goodness my ballots are still the old color in the blank type. If you get it wrong you're too stupid to be voting anyway. That is good to know though Doug, this will help those that use those machines.:beer

El Camexican
11-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Don't forget that Nobel Peace Prize

Doesn’t everybody with a kill list get one of those? The way I see it by the time the full effects of his foreign policy (or lack thereof) come to fruition he will be indirectly responsible for more deaths than his predecessor ever was. Inaction does not guarantee exoneration in all cases.

fabiodriven
11-05-2012, 04:32 PM
I know nothing of politics by my own choice. I refuse to waste any of my brain power attempting to comprehend that which is set up to do nothing but fool the public into thinking they make any difference at all. Our government is flawed for us, the regular Joes. It matters not who is in charge, for they are all puppets profiting off of others suffering. War makes them rich while simultaneously making the rest of us poor. I refuse to partake in their game. They are all actors smiling for cameras, making people feel like they will make some kind of difference, when the truth is they have no more power than any of us. The media and our government are owned by those with agendas of their own, and the common good of the many is certainly not on their list of priorities. We are all owned and herded like sheep, if you choose to believe what the television tells you.

It's a rat race. Our country is going down in flames and it matters not who the current puppet is. Our president is not at the controls, regardless of who he or she is.

I'm not trying to convince anyone that they should think the way I do. These are merely my thoughts on politics. This video sums up quite a bit of things if you have an hour plus to kill. I highly recommend checking it out. I saw a guy on .org post it. Forgive me if it's already been posted, I've not read much in this thread at all. I can't stomach politics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN3IhEae68o

Mosh
11-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Awesome. This is what I have been hearing from guys like Hannity and the like. He had Bill Cunningham on his show and he is confident that Ohio will go Romney. Rasmussen just put out a poll that had Romney up by two points in Virginia.

At last check, a few weeks ago, The polls had Ohio being at a dead heat with a slight nudge to Romney and predictions were that there were no counts by the independents.."They" think that Romney will get the majority of independent votes, which should put him in the lead..

However, around here...the "dependendants" or Obamamanites, dont get out of bed till around 3pm, and generally dont hit the polls till after a couple qts of cheap beer..

dcreel
11-05-2012, 05:01 PM
This is the thing that pisses me off so much about Obama and his blind followers..

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w182/dcreel/3713_456685127703875_2116396065_n.jpg

That is Fidel Castro standing in front of the word ADELANTE.. Take a guess what that word means in Spanish? It was also the name of a Socialist newspaper in Argentina.

He is so blatant about it, and people are willing to stand behind him as he lawn darts the United States of America.. Pitiful..

Obama gives a whole new meaning to Manchurian Candidate

Howdy
11-05-2012, 07:56 PM
A friend told me this:
Due to the expected high turnout for voting all Romney voters should vote on Tues. Nov 6th and all Obama voters should vote on Wed. Nov. 7th.

You can thank me later. ;)
Howdy

spentar
11-05-2012, 08:20 PM
I dont know how much to believe this, but I recently went to a gun store with my father, uncle, and cousin. On the way there my cousin had to open his mouth and say Romney's stupid, my dad and uncle tore him a new one shall i say. In the store my dad mentioned obama just to get everyone there going on my cousin..:twisted: They all started yelling and screaming about the election, it was quite funny! Then the owner went on to say to me that i should buy a whole stack of ammo next to me because of the election. He went on to say that Homeland security bought 75 million dollars worth of ammo just for the election, because if obama dosent get elected there will be riots. Granted I was in the center of Hate Obama in my town but, im scared for what the welfare recipiants, illegal immagrants, and liberals will do.

Howdy
11-06-2012, 12:17 AM
This has to be the Best Description I ever heard.

Good Ole Ronald Reagan Pile of Cow Manure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGbfPyNRaZc

300rman
11-06-2012, 12:20 AM
im scared for what the welfare recipiants, illegal immagrants, and liberals will do.

I'm not. Liberals will whine, but they arent armed.the armed welfare-ites that start rioting.....well, Ive got something for them if they come rioting at my front door.

El Camexican
11-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Ive got something for them if they come rioting at my front door.

Halloween leftovers?:naughty:

atc350xer
11-06-2012, 01:18 AM
Hopefully my family's 2 Romney votes will put us over the top here in PA

bkm
11-06-2012, 01:54 AM
Anybody with half a functioning brain should look no further than the little rap that Jay-Z was spitting out a campaign rally for Obama in Ohio. Instead of telling us how he's going to fix the economy, he turns the crowd over to Jay-Z. The sad and scary part is that this will be a close race and that doesn't look too good when half the population is mentally deranged.

Here is the thing that I think will make a difference. Obama was not voted in by the "Black" vote in 2008, because the Dem's have always had those votes. He won by getting the white voters who wanted the Anti-Bush/Hipster type president and I think those people are now realizing their mistake. I have talked to several people, some of who are in my family, who wanted to be a part of voting for the first black president. Now they are all suffering from buyers remorse.

There is another aspect of these polls that I hope is true. The Romney supporters are laying low because they don't want to be called "Racist" for supporting Romney and not Obama. No One wants to called a racist because they don't support a black president due to his record and not his skin color. Hopefully they will just quietly go to the polls and save America.

bkm
11-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Well I just got done doing my part in what I believe will be one of the most important elections for years to come. I have to say win, lose, or draw, it felt great to vote for my beliefs. This is one of those days that no matter how bad things seem to be, my spirits were high, because I had a part in trying to change things. It truly makes me proud to be an American and thankful for the Men and Women who have served and those that made the ultimate sacrifice so that I could drive my happy as$ to the polls and cast my ballot. I thank you all.

swampthang
11-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Well 4 more years of this clown... if we all make it another 4 more years:rolleyes: I find it hard to "believe" that more people voted Osama. When anyone talks politics it seemed that it was clear they wanted this man out of office. I didn't hear anyone around my parts of Illinois say they was voting Osama. Lots of Fire Obama signs in folks yards this fall. I guess until Chuck Norris gets on the ballot they can just throw my vote in the trash.

Mosh
11-07-2012, 12:21 PM
I have completely lost hope in 51% of voting American's..

but hey..in other news, 6 hours after the re-election, two more states opted to recognize gay marriage..Man the future looks brighter already..We are moving forward..

CRAZY70MAN
11-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Yep...and the stock market is down 260 points as of now. Hmmmm....wonder why? New law....if you don't currently or have never paid taxes.....you don't vote!! Romney would have won in a landslide with that little law. This ain't good people........not good at all. Keep your chins up. Never let em' take your feeling of pride away. God bless the USA

swampthang
11-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Me and Hank JR. are out of here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAbxGhhEFJA

Billy Golightly
11-07-2012, 12:41 PM
If I don't see or talk to you guys any in the next few years I'm sorry, but its because I'm not taking free trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro from the government and I'm having to work 12 hour days 7 days a week to survive.

Seriously :(

El Camexican
11-07-2012, 02:46 PM
One
Big
Azz
Mistake
America

poohbee1
11-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Better supplement the three wheeler collection with guns can you amagine whats going to happen when the country finally goes broke its wild wild west time.

Howdy
11-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Billy, I'm there right now, afte the first of the year I am screwed!! I will have to cut out a lot of stuff. Hate to say it but the 3 wheeler collection will be on the block.

Dirtcrasher
11-08-2012, 03:58 PM
Fabio said it well.

We are just puppets and these entire groups are a bunch of ass hats pulling our strings.

Thing I see is that people is they are losing spirit. No matter how hard we try, we seem to be going backwards. The working guy takes a pay cut, health insurance goes up or they can't afford it and the employer either dumps their 401K plan or no longer offer it at all. Groceries and gas are rising constantly. Inflation is killing us.

I feel like were on the Titanic and it will end in the same result.

I found 50 cent cans called "special kitty" for half the cost. My cat literally immediately threw it up. None of them liked it so I gave it to the wildlife......

No savings there :(

Howdy
11-08-2012, 10:32 PM
Breaking NEWS ( Unconfirmed, but could be enlightening ):
As of this Posting the Video had 303 views.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBBv0dljtGA&feature=player_embedded

http://thejaghunter.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/8-november-2012-formal-criminal-complaint-obama-treason.pdf
(http://thejaghunter.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/8-november-2012-formal-criminal-complaint-obama-treason.pdf)
Howdy

Howdy
11-10-2012, 11:16 PM
Say it isn't so..........
St Lucie County Florida Voter Fraud?
http://www.slcelections.com/ (http://www.slcelections.com/)

Click on the Statement of Votes Cast: http://www.slcelections.com/Pdf%20Docs/2012%20General/GEMS%20SOVC%20REPORT.pdf

dcreel
11-28-2012, 03:20 PM
Blah blah blahhity blah

He was reelected because 50% of the US watch the media that swings from Obama's nuts.. Like msnbc with "lean Forward" flashing on the screen at all times.. The worst part is the lies upon lies that he and his administration have told and then executive order on top of that to hide the lies.. They all but "allowed" 4 americans to be mutilated and killed in Benghazi. But the liberal media doesn't want to talk about that. After all their deaths were just "bumps in the road".. Joe Biden is about a half a tic above a certified moron.. Half of the things thrown in Bush's face were voted on or wrote by Biden.. If you wish to find the truth you need to look for it. Obama has already passed several taxes on the middle class. Job owners are cutting hours and jobs to circumvent that joke of an idea "Obamacare", even the democrats are thinking its time to revisit Obamacare. Almost half of the states in the US have said they will NOT participate in it. Have you seen the number of layoffs since he was re-elected?! Lockheed was going to layoff thousands before the election. Obama told them to wait until after the election and we (the taxpayers) will pay the fines put on Lockheed because of the WARN act.

I could go on for days.. the truth is, people like you will just keep drinking the koolaid.. You can't fix stupid..

The best way I have seen it explained is this.. If you have a flat tire, you replace it. You don't drive around on it for 4 more years and hope it gets better. Obama is the worst thing that has ever happened to America.. Transparent my @$$

I honestly don't know how anyone with a brain could vote for Obama. Unless they are taking handouts, freebies, and welfare.. The world is quickly becoming a nation of people with their hand out, while our president takes from those who work and gives to those who don't..

Billy Golightly
11-28-2012, 03:26 PM
How could you fix one debt and not create one elsewhere?

...:lol:

Well, I guess that explains it.

Howdy
11-28-2012, 05:32 PM
I cant wait till the end of the next four years... only to see what everyone has to say when the economy has continued to grow better. Obama won for a reason. Why everyone thinks he has failed or will is beyond me. Probably the same idiots that voted Bush for two terms and now think Obama could work a miracle. Has Obama put America more in debt? Sure he has. How could you fix one debt and not create one elsewhere? The difference is where this money is coming from and going. Unlike Romney's plan its not coming from an already damaged middle class in hopes of allowing major businesses and companies to expand along with tax cuts for them, forcing our economy to work. Its been tried already. Businesses and companies would get in over their head and need bailouts. Lets let the higher up fight for themselves for once and not try to force people to work for them. Unlike Romney campaign ads. Obama actually believes in America. I guess people have a problem paying higher taxes to help others with education to achieve jobs worth having and would rather give $2 trillion to the Military when its not needed. If you ask me that's only because Romney would feel more secure in starting a war. Clinton supports Obama and as president had a surplus. How could you not believe in Obamas plans? Im not surprised Romney won more rural districts than Obama. Maybe Obama can send a little money to better educate those in the country? I think ive said enough... only time will prove.

You see the Democratic and obama plan is to keep and expand Goverment assistance. More welfare, food stamps, healthcare, ect. The more people they get dependent on the goverment, the more power they have over the people. The more power they have over the people the less rights you have ( or they feel you need ). Also the more people they give stuff too the more votes they get. It has been called the Santa Claus effect ( or some call him obamaclaus ).

What are you going to do if obama bans you from having guns? There is a UN summit in March about this. It was sceduled for this past July but obama put it off for fear it would hurt his chances in the election. http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2012/07/10/the-u-n-arms-trade-treaty-are-our-2nd-amendment-rights-part-of-the-deal/

How about if he takes your freedom of speach away? They are trying to get it to where you can't say anything negative about faith. Meetings taken place here shortly and obama staffers were invited. http://www.oic-oci.org/topic_detail.asp?t_id=7488

He already wants you to pay much higher gas prices ( was stated by the staff he picked in his first term ). In his own words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VquNu30hDe8

So if he succeeds as his plan was the first 4 years you won't be able to own a gun, speak your mind, afford gas ( for work or recreation ). If you think I am just paranoid then you haven't done any research on obama. Did you know the way he got elected to his first public office was too get all the other canidates removed from the ballot?

I could go on and on with facts to back up my gripes. But your posting has showed me you would rather see the end on America as we know it. Your too blind to see the rest of your freedoms was voted away on Nov 6th, 2012. Ooops, I forgot you do have the freedom to start a buisness. Just remember any profit you make must be submitted to the Goverment so they can spend it how ever the heck they want. Don't worry about food, healthcare, or housing as obama will give you what he feels you need so long as you believe the propoganda he spews out of his mouth.

Remember obama is the first canidate to ever campaign in 57 states ( he stated he had 1 left to go ): His own words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
Howdy

And you think he is smart? I know many 1st and 2nd graders that know how many states are in America.

Howdy

sledcrazyinCT
11-28-2012, 10:27 PM
Obama, went from organizing neighborhood kickball games to spending a few minutes as a state legislator then started running for President half way through being sworn into the US Senate. I don't think he could manage a Photo-Mat let alone a Country.

That was one of many reasons I voted McCain. Why should this schmuck get to go right up the ladder and not prove his merit. I tried to convince relatives enamoured with the baffoon that he was elected to do a privledged job on the state level and can't even finish one term WTF!