PDA

View Full Version : What happened to 3wheeler.org?

Tking
01-17-2012, 02:26 PM
It doesn't come up, says the domain name has not been renewed.

Jason125m
01-17-2012, 02:33 PM
hmm... good question.

fabiodriven
01-17-2012, 02:34 PM
Hopefully it exploded.

Jason125m
01-17-2012, 03:02 PM
Somehow I knew you were going to say that, Fabio. Why so much hatred toward .org?

thestud25
01-17-2012, 03:52 PM
Having the same issue.

RapidRick
01-17-2012, 03:56 PM
My screen message said the domain name license expired.

Big Mike
01-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Yeah says the domain license expired yesterday and is waiting for renewal or deletion. Someone forgot to pay their GoDaddy bill.

ceaserthethird
01-17-2012, 04:58 PM
If the owner can't pay the bill, We should donate :)

We can't lose another 3 wheeler web site !

D-dub
01-17-2012, 05:59 PM
I was on .org with no problems???

thestud25
01-17-2012, 06:09 PM
I was on .org with no problems???

That is what Xowner said, but I am having the same problems as several of the posters above.

trizilla
01-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Hopefully it exploded.

dont take this the wrong way, i do enjoy your sarcasam.... i can remember when you got mad, picked up your ball and ran over there......

and to clarify, i have nothing against 3WO.... i stop by there once a day too.....

fabiodriven
01-17-2012, 06:27 PM
dont take this the wrong way, i do enjoy your sarcasam.... i can remember when you got mad, picked up your ball and ran over there......

;)

This message is no longer too short.

Swinger
01-17-2012, 06:31 PM
Im getting nothing here either. Im with ceasar and will throw a few bucks there to get it going again. I am a newb there and only stop there after I have wore out the whats new button here and a few other forums but dont think we should let it go unattended. I have nothing against the site I just find this one to have more helpful people and alot more activity.

plastikosmd
01-17-2012, 08:40 PM
There are people that hunt these expired domains down, re- resister and then attempt to sell them back to the owner. Big business. I think there is a short grace period.

Xpress
01-17-2012, 11:04 PM
Hopefully it goes back up... Not another 3 wheeler site... i know KASEY can't live without it...

TrickShot
01-17-2012, 11:15 PM
Strange indeed, it is working fine for me as of right now.

Tking
01-17-2012, 11:47 PM
Yup, it's back up and running.

threewheelin-feelin
01-18-2012, 01:23 AM
If the owner can't pay the bill, We should donate :)

We can't lose another 3 wheeler web site !

im not sure why? 3wheeler.org is the same people and mostly all the same post...why not just combined the two sites??? im thinking this could be the corporate merger our economy needs!

Xpress
01-18-2012, 02:56 AM
They aren't the same. 3WW is like classy city folk... 3WO is the rednecks.

trizilla
01-18-2012, 08:50 AM

i couldnt disagree more...... 3WO is not quite as active as 3WW.. i think you will find far less useless posts on 3WO than you will on 3WW.. take for instance your post post count, your nearing 3000 posts and you havnt been here for 2 full yrs yet. how much of your info is actually useful? i think you have this ass backwards, 3WW is cluttered up with posts from a bunch of retards who try to be internet popular and 3WO is quite slower with more posts pertaining to the actual sport of 3 wheeling... im not stating this to degrade 3WW its just thst i've been listening to stupid posts on this site for far to long to not jump in here and correct a few things.:)

KASEY
01-18-2012, 09:35 AM

what a load of crap!!! i hate morons who post just to add to the numbers!!! your on both sites and you post crap on both! so i guess that makes you a classy redneck??? i doubt it you have a long ways to go to even achieve that title.........................................

trizilla
01-18-2012, 09:51 AM
what a load of crap!!! i hate morons who post just to add to the numbers!!! your on both sites and you post crap on both! so i guess that makes you a classy redneck??? i doubt it you have a long ways to go to even achieve that title.........................................

seriously, i was thinking the same thing...... i'll get on 3WO later today or tommorow and read some bs post from him over there. both sites are valuable for the info they contain period...

on another note, with the addition of the post from me im one step closer to joining the club of morons who post worthless crap all over the place...... YAY!!!!!!!!!!

with that being said, im off to work to do something productive like paying federal tax.

ezmoney1979
01-18-2012, 11:11 AM
I dont often agree with Xpress, but this is kinda the same way I see it. Everyone that breaks the rules here, goes over to .org and picks up where they left off. The typical inbred redneck "This one time when I wasnt wearing a helmet and wheelied over in 7th gear" type of posts are tolerated over there.

Howdy
01-18-2012, 10:12 PM
I dont often agree with Xpress, but this is kinda the same way I see it. Everyone that breaks the rules here, goes over to .org and picks up where they left off. The typical inbred redneck "This one time when I wasnt wearing a helmet and wheelied over in 7th gear" type of posts are tolerated over there.

I don't agree. There are bad apples here, and over there as well. There are some great people over there that won't come here, and vice versa. Some people like the way they moderate, and some like the way we moderate. BOTH sites add to the sport, Both sites have a lot of valuable members, and yes both sites have trailer park trash to deal with. It's all in what you like.

KUDO's to Kasey!!

Howdy