PDA

View Full Version : 85 200x Hi and Lo light switch

sgtpetrol
01-17-2012, 03:21 PM
Im not sure but is the hi and lo switch supposed to work on the 200x because when i change it from lo to hi or hi to lo, it doesnt really seem to make a difference. Im not sure if its just not working right or it doesn't matter. and does the brake light light up when u press the brake in or is it always on?

Jason125m
01-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Hi, will aim the light futher out then low.

You don't have a brake-light, that is a taillight, that will be on if your headlight is on. Check your wiring.

rodeofan5656
01-17-2012, 04:05 PM
back then, on atv/atc's they didnt put brake lights on em cause they were just offroad toys. the tail light just stays on when the headlight is on. the hi/lo switch should work, unless its got different lights like mine. maybe your gettin a bad connection at the hi wire if its the stock light setup

sgtpetrol
01-17-2012, 05:41 PM
im not to sure ill start it tonight when it gets dark and get a video of the lights maybe it does make a difference but it doesnt seem like it

back then, on atv/atc's they didnt put brake lights on em cause they were just offroad toys. the tail light just stays on when the headlight is on. the hi/lo switch should work, unless its got different lights like mine. maybe your gettin a bad connection at the hi wire if its the stock light setup