PDA

View Full Version : Nos tiger atc fender

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
01-18-2012, 01:01 AM
this is for all you tiger guys now tiger atc front fenderhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/TIGER-ATC-NOS-FRONT-FENDER-250R-TECATE-TRI-Z-/300651938263?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item46004081d7#ht_386wt_65

dcreel
01-18-2012, 01:28 AM
Frank Destra is the seller. He has an early Tiger front hub too.

bonkveinhead
01-18-2012, 03:06 AM
Frank Destra is the seller. He has an early Tiger front hub too.
Are you sure? That is not his ID, he changed it? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985-HONDA-350x-ATC-NEAR-MINT-350-00-SHIPPING-FEE-200X-250R-TRI-Z-/110808338694?pt=ATVs&hash=item19ccb11106 Here is one of fmnrd's auctions.

dcreel
01-18-2012, 04:24 AM
Yes, I'm sure..

thestud25
01-18-2012, 10:28 AM
Yes, I'm sure..

Why did he change his username?

rdlsz24
01-18-2012, 10:41 AM
It looks like he added another account, not changed his existing

Rob

fabiodriven
01-18-2012, 12:07 PM
A Tiger three wheeler is not an ATC. ATC is a registered trademark of Honda. I would guess that an "ATC freak" would know that.

Twilight
01-18-2012, 01:25 PM
A Tiger three wheeler is not an ATC. ATC is a registered trademark of Honda. I would guess that an "ATC freak" would know that.

:cry: wah wah wah

Ever think he was just posting the eBay title? Atc will grab more results in a search for parts as well.

Tyler 54
01-18-2012, 01:36 PM
:cry: wah wah wah

Ever think he was just posting the eBay title? Atc will grab more results in a search for parts as well.

+1.. God forbid there are younger members on this board who don't know everything like some of the parts hoarding know it all older members.

fabiodriven
01-18-2012, 02:37 PM
Listen you whining little sacs, the term does not refer to any ATV other than a Honda three wheeler. I am correcting you because you are wrong, no need to get butt-hurt. I don't get a rise out of telling you the proper terminology and I'm not trying to be a d!ck, just making a correction.

Twilight, why don't you go rip off some more people like you're famous for doing you dead beat?

Tyler, what the heck is so bad about teaching the younger members on here correct terminology?

Christ almighty, bunch of little babies.

fabiodriven
01-18-2012, 02:59 PM
Exactly what parts am I hoarding Tyler? Just because you're not all that bright doesn't mean I know it all.

This is the problem with people these days. You try and correct somebody or teach them something and they get offended. Another problem these days is people ripping off other people over the internet for things like, oh I dunno, Odyssey motors and such.

Vealmonkey
01-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Damn Fabio. You know it all, older, parts hoarder. LOL

Tyler 54
01-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Tyler, what the heck is so bad about teaching the younger members on here correct terminology?

Here is the part were you became the jerk.:rolleyes:

"I would guess that an "ATC freak" would know that."

Nothing is wrong with possitive criticism. Criticism such as yours is what keeps new memebers and younger members away from our hobby. I believe that we as trike enthusiasts are a dying breed. So, why not be more positive? HONDA_ATC_FREAK lives about 40 minutes from me hes a good guy, and has alot to learn, as do I. He loves our hobby none the less. Remarks like yours steer people away.

I used to love this board until memebers such as yourself started coming around. Now I am just a lurker. I use the classifieds alot, and pop a post in here and there. Lots of good people on here, unfortunately many of them lurk to stay away from flakes.

Red Rider
01-18-2012, 03:29 PM
Ever think he was just posting the eBay title? Atc will grab more results in a search for parts as well.Since the eBay posting was titled "TIGER ATC NOS FRONT FENDER 250R TECATE TRI-Z", I believe that is exactly what HONDA_ATC_FREAK was doing, so if you want to correct somebody Fabio, maybe you should drop a little of your wisdom on the eBay seller.

This is the problem with people these days. You try and correct somebody or teach them something and they get offended.Fabio, correcting somebody, when they're wrong is fine, but the way you go about it is just wrong. I've never met you before, and I'm sure you're a nice guy in person, but let's face it, on the internet you've got no people skills.

fabiodriven
01-18-2012, 03:36 PM
And I'm getting "wah-ed"?! Are you serious Tyler?

I'm from Mass, not far from Boston. This is how we talk. I don't care if you like it or not or if I made your poor little buddy cry.

People seem to think they have the right to not be offended. Let me tell you this- nowhere in our constitution does it say anything about people having the right to "not be offended". Grow a set and deal with it.

I understand fully why somebody would put "Tri-Z Tecate ATC" into an ad for a Tiger three wheeler part. Obviously it's for searching. I don't think that's what the OP was trying to do though.

Red Rider, you judging me even though you don't know me is wrong in my opinion just as how I address people is wrong in your opinion. You're no better than me pal.

fabiodriven
01-18-2012, 03:39 PM
I am honestly appalled by the amount of crying for this silly little correction and I'm not backing down from my original statement. I corrected somebody. Boo-friggin-hoo. Bunch of candy-arses.

I've made a conscious effort to be a little more understanding and helpful when on these boards and if you look at my posts as of late you'll see that (if you really have that much time to kill).

I don't care what you guys say, I was merely making a correction and I stand by that.

Red Rider
01-18-2012, 03:46 PM
I don't care if you like it or not or if I made your poor little buddy cry.

People seem to think they have the right to not be offended. Let me tell you this- nowhere in our constitution does it say anything about people having the right to "not be offended". Grow a set and deal with it. See what I mean? You just proved my point.

Tyler 54
01-18-2012, 03:48 PM
And I'm getting "wah-ed"?! Are you serious Tyler?

I'm from Mass, not far from Boston. This is how we talk. I don't care if you like it or not or if I made your poor little buddy cry.

People seem to think they have the right to not be offended. Let me tell you this- nowhere in our constitution does it say anything about people having the right to "not be offended". Grow a set and deal with it.

I understand fully why somebody would put "Tri-Z Tecate ATC" into an ad for a Tiger three wheeler part. Obviously it's for searching. I don't think that's what the OP was trying to do though.

Red Rider, you judging me even though you don't know me is wrong in my opinion just as how I address people is wrong in your opinion. You're no better than me pal.

By all means, you didn't offend me. I've heard much worse things from way better people. I could care less were you are from.

I'm just simply saying why be a butt?? Steers people away from our hobby. Whens the last time positive criticism steered anybody away?
So why not try and be postiive?

ezmoney1979
01-18-2012, 03:54 PM
Another problem these days is people ripping off other people over the internet for things like, oh I dunno, Odyssey motors and such.

It was a Pilot motor- http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6683&hilit=twilight But something tells me you can handle getting corrected without having to go see a therapist lol.

Tyler 54
01-18-2012, 04:10 PM
LOL

Thanks for clearing that up!

HuffieVA
01-18-2012, 04:30 PM
It was a Pilot motor...

Damn Twilight, you are certainly not doing anyone any favors trying to be a character witness on their behalf...:rolleyes:
The suspense is killing me, did you finally pay up?

hoosierlogger
01-18-2012, 06:06 PM
This is going to be a good thread. LOL

thestud25
01-18-2012, 06:08 PM
This is going to be a good thread. LOL

Right, I had my popcorn ready and now it is getting cold......

Twilight
01-18-2012, 07:35 PM
I have been told by the administration of the board to not comment on any of that. So I won't. It's passed me.

Fabio, when ever I see you post, your a dick to people. Who cares if it's not a ATC? All terrain cycle is a offroad three wheeler to most and that is going to be what people search for online. It's a common search term for any brand of three wheeler.

fabiodriven
01-18-2012, 08:05 PM
Very compelling Twilight. How could I ever retort?

I seriously doubt you've been hushed about anything, but please feel free to continue hiding behind that flimsy little excuse.

Hushed or not, you've been made. Everyone knows who you are and how you operate. Personally I will grind that axe for a loooong time and nobody's going to tell me otherwise. There are too many people getting away with ripping people off on these boards but you got caught. It was your bad move and you can deal with the repercussions, indefinitely as far I'm concerned. Get used to it pal!

Twilight
01-18-2012, 08:25 PM
Yup I'm a liar, cheater, stealer, piece of trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro, not worth anything, blah blah blah.

Happy now? Probably not, if you want have billy ban me or something, if that won't make you happy then I don't know nor care.

You weren't there when all that happened, but perception is reality in this world so believe what you want. I have had many good dealings with members here and members there, never ripped anyone off here or there, I still hang with many of the members of PO too. Finally; I could care less what you think of me, have a problem with what is in the past; PM me.

Just be nicer to members dude, that's all I was trying to get across. I'll end my involvement in this thread with that.

CRAZY70MAN
01-18-2012, 09:21 PM
I sense a moderator moderating moderately soon...........hold on fellas....gotta go to the bathroom.....

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
01-18-2012, 10:23 PM
WHOA I don't get on for a little while and I come back to this MASSIVE TRAIN WRECK lol. I just copied the ebay listing and cut off everything after 250r didn't see the big deal worth all this crap:wondering. Yes fabio is right and tried to correct me. Could he have done it nicer, sure but that wouldn't be the real fabio we all know and love..... or hate:D. I personally like somebody who speaks there mind and don't beat around the bush. I don't take any offense, and I can assure you fabio I am not crying about it. I personally find it quite funny that a few words could start all this. All I was trying to do was help some fellow trikers out was that so wrong:crazy:

Now I'll get my popcorn out along with thestud25 and see where this train wreck ends. :lol:

HuffieVA
01-18-2012, 10:51 PM
Hey, I don't own stock in "Orville Redenbacher" or anything, I'm just saying if your going to hand out lessons in good moral character, passing a background check shroud be a prerequisite. Personally I would much rather have someone tell me I'm wrong than (in whatever way they choose) than rip me off and pretend they had absolutely no idea they were being charged for having their ..... well I guess its public record so I'll just shut up...

Anyway, Nice Fender

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
01-18-2012, 10:57 PM
ya i wasn't referring to anything about this thing between twilight and fabio I have no idea what thats about. I like fabio so i don't take anything as an insult just help.

atc350xer
01-18-2012, 11:12 PM
Anyway, Nice Fender
Oh! Is that what this thread was about? :lol:

aldochina
01-19-2012, 01:47 AM
hilarious!! some people cant tell the difference between a dick, and a guy with a wry sense of humor!! i kinda like the term "candy arse", kinda says it all!!

Orangecnty250r
01-19-2012, 07:03 AM
Early Generation (1st) wide front end parts.

This thread is an embarrassing example of our community for any guest to this site. :rolleyes: :crazy: :banned:

fabiodriven
01-19-2012, 08:05 AM
I'm glad to see you have a sense of humor ATC FREAK, thank you.

Sorry OC, I really didn't like what was said about me and I'm not going to stand for that.

sofranke
01-19-2012, 08:57 AM
This is exactly why I'm a "lurker"...
Woops, better get back in my shell.

Bretmd94
01-19-2012, 01:49 PM
Woah, 3 pages of poo. You guys crack me up. ATC is Honda, but I would put it in the title just to get more views. Searching for Tiger on ebay doesn't get you very far.

So how about that extremely rare front fender?

Dirtcrasher
01-19-2012, 02:31 PM
Fabio once stopped quick (tiny rock in his way) on a green ATC and I ran into him with my red ATC :lol:

hoosierlogger
01-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Fabio once stopped quick (tiny rock in his way) on a green ATC and I ran into him with my red ATC :lol:

So Fabio had a US 90? LOL

Jason125m
01-19-2012, 05:33 PM
Hilarious. To me, all of Fabio's humour is HILARIOUS. People who take offence to it need to pull the stick out of their ass!
Its all in good fun guys, relax. No need to stir up the shlthawks ricky.

Orangecnty250r
01-19-2012, 08:10 PM
Hilarious. To me, all of Fabio's humour is HILARIOUS. People who take offence to it need to pull the stick out of their ass!
Its all in good fun guys, relax. No need to stir up the shlthawks ricky.

I am not calling out anyone person, When I click on a post about a tiger fender and see 3 pages.... I expect to see some information exchanges on what is and/or discussion of the other parts for sale. I would hope that a guest clicking on the thread would find something informational...not 3 pages of trailpro trailpro trailpro

So for those who dont know about the first generation Tiger . It has wide tripples, different front hub and wheel often using a 84/85 t3 front tire. Very different from the most common 2nd generation tiger.

Other differences:
Different gas tank (Hump)
Solid brake rotors with slits
Different seat pan. narrower.taller seat
Fiber rear fenders..cut differently
Swingerarm shock mounts extends into the body of the swingarm forming a point.
Head tube different shape
axle collars larger diameter
Carrier slightly different plates and welds

More to come;)

I plan on photographing these differences for the website!!

fabiodriven
01-19-2012, 08:36 PM
It's OK OC, I think we all know you're referring to me.

It takes all kinds and you're going to get just that on the internet. I like to laugh, that's how I go through life. I don't just make fun of others, I laugh at myself as well.

Obviously you don't appreciate my sense of humor or you're just a more serious guy than I am. No hard feelings.

We all appreciate the information available on this site and I particularly like reading about the Tigers. You're a wealth of knowledge in the uber rare trike department and the curator of probably the nicest "off brand" trikes in the world. My hat goes off to you.

I won't be changing though, nor am I going anywhere. Let's not forget where we all came from, regardless of where we are now. ;)

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m173/gorgeousethel/th28a43zs.gif

Sorry for my part in cluttering this thread, but the real cause is people with sticks in their arses. Blame them.

Vealmonkey
01-20-2012, 01:04 AM
Unless you put the wider front end on a later model frame. But what idiot would do that?:rolleyes: LOL You won't get much info on here, because how many people will actually know?:D At least 2 I know of and I'm not including me as it was pointed out to me. I really didn't put alot of looking into it. I figure with a drill, a set of bits and some duct tape, a loyal member ought to be able to put that fender on their trike, cause they sure could use a front fender. How many members on here have a set of Tiger wide triple trees?:wondering It never ceases to amaze me how some of these threads totally spin out of control.

ADOR
01-26-2012, 05:23 AM
Anyone know who got these? I had put bid in for the ft axle for my tigers wide ft end but after a few days of putting bids in they disappeared.

Vealmonkey
01-26-2012, 06:41 AM
It's what makes ebay special. Sellers suddenly sell parts off ebay. Sellers sell machines out from under people. All kinds of great stuff.

Orangecnty250r
01-26-2012, 07:32 AM
I just logged on this morning to check the same thing....blue whale...did you get them?

atc007
01-26-2012, 10:08 AM
x3 ! ^^^^ Wasn't me !