PDA

View Full Version : I need a seat pan please !!!

Honda_ATC
01-18-2012, 04:23 AM
I have been looking everywhere for a 81-83 honda 185s seat pan I cannot find one anywhere!!! I know about the fiberglass tricks and all... to my dissapointment the pan is just way to far gone.... My last attempt will be to build a new one.. Hopefully someone has one I could buy from them!! I looked all over ebay and the internet cannot find them any help would be great!!!! :Bounce

DasUberKraut
01-18-2012, 05:14 AM
A guy could make a million bucks if he was reproducing seat pans.

nyshawn
01-18-2012, 08:04 AM
i have the same problem, whats the fiberglass trick my yt125 seat pan is rusted pretty bad in some spots and i cant staple my new fabric to metal, i searched for a seat for you on ebay and found a seller who said he was parting out his complete 185s and he had alot of parts not listed you could ask him if he sold the seat yet, his ebay name is 360ed.

muthey
01-18-2012, 10:56 AM
check this place out the guy who owns it is pretty cool not sure why he is out of stock on them right now but if you contact him and ask he will respond and let you know what's up. http://www.atcheaven.com/Seats.php?pageNum_Sea=1&totalRows_Sea=36

rodeofan5656
01-18-2012, 11:36 AM
just an idea..... can you make one outta sheet metal that'll fit? not sure what the pan looks like. but if its basic enuf, it shouldnt be too hard to make one. can you post a picture of how bad it is?

Honda_ATC
01-18-2012, 11:18 PM
The best way to staple the fabric to the metal is go to a hardwear store and buy some heavy duty staples then drill through the pan and put the staples through and bend them in the back, do it all the way around works great!