PDA

View Full Version : Kawasaki klt $200

bkm
01-25-2012, 06:37 PM
I know squat about these bikes but the price is right and the fenders seem to be ok.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/2813287156.html

thestud25
01-25-2012, 06:56 PM
ZAGAMES is the guy to talk to. I am almost certain that front end does not belong on that bike. I believe that it has a fuel pump as well. They are a beast of a trike.

bkm
01-25-2012, 07:15 PM
I have zero interest in it but I thought I'd pass it along.

captainweezy
01-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Does it even have a gas tank?

up-tyte
01-25-2012, 10:43 PM
ZAGAMES is the guy to talk to. I am almost certain that front end does not belong on that bike. I believe that it has a fuel pump as well. They are a beast of a trike.

I think your correct about the forks, they look like 200's and they didn't have front suspension, the later 110s did. The fuel tank is under the seat and there is a electric fuel pump. I'll pass this on the zgames. And you are right they will go anywhere.

zagames
01-26-2012, 01:15 AM
I emailed him the other day, awaiting a response. Correct, that is a 82 KLT200-A2. It's missing a plastic cover over the frame and those forks/front fender are from a completely different machine. I don't know if they came off a yamaha or sasquatch. I'm not familiar with it regardless. Same applies to the handlebars... I want the engine out of it mainly. lol. Electric start with a kick backup.

BKM - Do you still have those wheels for me? What about that new set of green fenders? Would you be willing to make a deal? We're tentatively planning a St. Joe trip march 3-4.

bkm
01-26-2012, 09:19 AM
I emailed him the other day, awaiting a response. Correct, that is a 82 KLT200-A2. It's missing a plastic cover over the frame and those forks/front fender are from a completely different machine. I don't know if they came off a yamaha or sasquatch. I'm not familiar with it regardless. Same applies to the handlebars... I want the engine out of it mainly. lol. Electric start with a kick backup.

BKM - Do you still have those wheels for me? What about that new set of green fenders? Would you be willing to make a deal? We're tentatively planning a St. Joe trip march 3-4. I sure do and I've been saving them for you. I knew you would be coming close to me at some point and shipping would be a pain in the butt. I also have a complete rear axle with hubs and bearing carrier if your interested. I'm going against my better judgement and holding the fenders for the guy who bought my T3. He's coming up to St. Joe on April 1st and says he'll pick them up then. If that falls through I'll let you know.