PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mrs. Mosh!

RIDE-RED 250r
01-26-2012, 04:19 PM
Recognize this?? I bought my R from my brother a couple years ago not long after he completed his Non-OEM restore on it. I didn't realize until talking with Josh about a week ago that he had the seat done by Cosmic Quads. So, I was pretty excited to find out I have a Mosh/Mrs.Mosh seat on my trike. I particularly liked the seat as he and I both were/are very impressed with the quality of the workmanship. It has lasted VERY well! I just wanted to let you know how your product is holding up and join the ranks of VERY satisfied Cosmic Quads customers.. :D

Here's a pic... I'm thinking you might remember it as the seat is OEM replica with the exception of my brother's little variation from the original on the back where it's supposed to say "HONDA"..

Mrs.Mosh
01-27-2012, 05:07 PM
Well yes I do remember doing that seat. Wow...that was awhile ago. Blast from the past. I am so happy to hear is has held up so nicely.
Thank you so much for posting a pic. That made my day!

RIDE-RED 250r
01-28-2012, 09:49 AM
I thought you might remember it because of that unusual little difference. :)

It's funny because before I found out the seat is your work, I always kind of wished he had known about your products when he did his seat in the interest of supporting those who support our sport... Particularly with the trikes. We all know that our trikes are dying dinosaurs and new aftermarket components will only get more difficult to find as time goes by.

But yes, I also wanted to make you and MR. Mosh aware that your seat is holding up quite well, and we are both very satisfied with it. :) I think he had it done back in about 2006 or thereabouts. I look forward to doing business with you both myself when I get going on my other 250r.
Thanks again! :)

JasonB
01-28-2012, 01:49 PM
lol i like that! and for seeing several years of riding it looks to be in great shape too. Mrs Mosh did the seat for my 300R, work was great!