PDA

View Full Version : Tri-Z 250 in Ohio

bucko
01-27-2012, 01:13 PM
http://mansfield.craigslist.org/rvs/2820779212.html I went and looked at it and it seems pretty good.The air filter isn't the right one and has a huge hole in it which ain't helping anything.Looks like the pilot is turned out way to far.I think thats why it wouldnt idle.I was going to adjust it but I didnt even say anything to him.I figured he would jack the price up if it was running right :lol:

Fenders were painted but all in all it looked pretty decent.If I had not got a Z yesterday I would be all over this.

dirtface
01-28-2012, 08:28 AM
That seems a little high and risky to me. Just looks like one of those trikes that you buy and end up finding alot wrong with it.

whyzee
01-28-2012, 09:20 AM
I love those " easy fix " comments. If it was so easy why didn't the seller just do it? ??

bucko
01-28-2012, 02:17 PM
Well I bought it.I offered him $600 and he said no...Got a call this morning and he said okay then :P

The carb is filthy.Im cleaning it right now,needs air filter and thats about it.The carb was definately ''out of tune'' .The pilot and idle screw were almost backed out all the way!

dirtface
01-28-2012, 02:30 PM
There now $600 gives you some room to work if it needs stuff. Keep us update and pictures are always cool.