PDA

View Full Version : Awesome! Thats funny.

rodeofan5656
01-28-2012, 07:43 AM
so i posted a thread alittle while back about the nicknames next to your avatar. the guys told me mine would probly change soon. so i just read mine, and its funny as hell!! :lol: who else has some funny ones?

RIDE-RED 250r
01-28-2012, 09:27 AM
Mine got changed about a year or so ago. My sig used to say "I'm your huckleberry", a quote from Doc Holliday on the movie "Tombstone"... I was flying under the radar for about the first year I was a member here, but they got me before too long! Some people ask to have theirs changed and the result is always funny. I didn't ask to have mine changed, but they got me anyway! I too enjoy the sense of humor the mods and admins here. It's a great place to hang out! . :lol:

WIkid500
01-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Haha awesome! Fun humor around this site.

rodeofan5656
01-30-2012, 09:49 AM
Mine got changed about a year or so ago. My sig used to say "I'm your huckleberry", a quote from Doc Holliday on the movie "Tombstone"... I was flying under the radar for about the first year I was a member here, but they got me before too long! Some people ask to have theirs changed and the result is always funny. I didn't ask to have mine changed, but they got me anyway! I too enjoy the sense of humor the mods and admins here. It's a great place to hang out! . :lol:

i think my "mistake" was startin the thread askin how to change it myself. all the guys made fun of me cause i didnt know, then warned that itd be changin soon. at least its funny and not too embarassin!

Scootertrash
01-30-2012, 11:18 AM
ROFLMAO!!! I thought the member was the one who picked the first line under the username, and if you didn't pick one there was a standard line that was used.

rodeofan5656
01-30-2012, 11:22 AM
ROFLMAO!!! I thought the member was the one who picked the first line under the username, and if you didn't pick one there was a standard line that was used.

thats what i thought for awhile. but i think i over at .ORG that you can change it yourself

Dirtcrasher
01-30-2012, 06:55 PM
Nah, here they come up with something that associates you to your posts/nicknames/etc......

rodeofan5656
01-31-2012, 04:50 PM
at least i know its all in fun ;)

Big Mike
01-31-2012, 04:52 PM
Have you seen mine since that thread you started?? HAHA. These guys are funny.

rodeofan5656
01-31-2012, 04:57 PM

i had to look up what "phallic shaped" was. when i read this on google, i couldnt stop laughin-

phal·lic /ˈfalik/ adjective:
1.Of, relating to, or resembling a phallus or erect penis.
2.Of or denoting the genital phase of psychosexual development, esp. in males.

LMFAO!!

Scootertrash
01-31-2012, 05:55 PM

I just noticed that earlier today. My keyboard nearly got a bath in coffee.

I'm guessing full time collecting would be a pain in the gluteus maximus
It appears you need to change your name to Big Richard

brapp
01-31-2012, 06:05 PM
i dont even know what mine says lol

rodeofan5656
02-02-2012, 04:16 PM
i personally think they should give more names/phrases like that. its nice to have a good laugh, and too many guys have the same thing..

YAMAHA_Jim
02-02-2012, 10:57 PM
I earned mine at TF 04 racing a H,,,,Ho,,,,Hon,,,,Hond,,,,Honda 350x for the first time that belonged to Trikeaholic.I knew I had a chance but had no clue I'd win the whole thing.I didnt even beat on it,I swear I went nice and easy.Following year I returned to TF with a badarse tri-z for mx race and it puked on lap 2,lol.

Billy Golightly
02-02-2012, 11:19 PM
We strive to keep things interesting around here ;)

thestud25
02-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Rodeo, you need to edit the title and take out all the periods. When you do that it blocks access to the 2, 3,4, etc pages.