PDA

View Full Version : Rat trike contest 12 TF feeler

captainweezy
02-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Really looking forward to TF this year. So many great people. I have been thinking lately about this idea.

I have had a couple bikes that run but are just completely trashed in the past. These trikes usually get parted out. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in trying to throw a contest together? As of today there is still over 4 months to get a beater trike ready so time wouldn't be an issue. I don't want to step on anyone's feet here.
Only a thought. I am sure it would be fun.

I have a few ideas in mind such as your trike must have the shifter welded on to participate.
Any brand, model, year, color is welcome as long as it runs and of course has 3 wheels:D
Maybe even set up some kind of obstacle course for them.
This would really only be for fun but the winner would HAVE to get a trophy.
My ol man used to do this with his triumph's and bsa's.

All opinions are welcome.......Whatca got?? If enough folks would be interested I will get started asap.

MIK6
02-05-2012, 10:20 PM
There would have to be a rat trike ride.. w a "get it rag" moment! I love the idea, just not sure i got room to bring a beater all the way there..
MIK6/ Mike

sanchez
02-07-2012, 03:27 PM
i bring a bunch every time, last year got a trophy with a 100$ trimoto long live your "runners"

Jon Boy
02-09-2012, 05:06 PM
you do know that if bcredneck ever shows up your all going to lose. :lol: no offense bc. :beer

Itrike
02-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Me and GagHalfront had an idea simalar to this except it was going to be a home made thing , all parts from hardly freight etc. But this is easier alot of trikes already qualify lol

matt3x
02-13-2012, 12:49 AM
cool idea. I think its a great thing because not everyone can afford being and own nos parts etc. some people can only afford a trike that runs but they love the hobby just as much as the next guy

Vealmonkey
02-13-2012, 01:07 AM
A rat Tiger. Interesting thought.

hoosierlogger
02-13-2012, 06:16 AM
Heck if you do it then people will be going past our camp seeing my good bikes sitting there and think I brought them for the rat race. LOL