PDA

View Full Version : AUTOLUMINATION.COM is a bunch of liars and thieves...DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

crashcbr900rr
02-05-2012, 10:36 PM
BEWARE....anyone looking to order lights or L.E.D.s for bikes, cars, trikes and alike. I ordered LED lights from this company run by Chris Bacon. They described these lights on their website as being stainless steel. When I received them, they were plastic! They were also a different design of light then what was pictured on their site. I e-mailed the company (since they have no phone number) and informed them of this and all they had to say was to insist that they were stainless steel and if I was not happy to return them for a refund. I e-mailed them back telling them that these were definately plastic...chrome plated plastic. Tracy, from the company began to give attitude in her tone and insisted that they were steel. White plastic was visible underneath the chrome plating that was peeling off!!! See my pictures and see for yourself. Still, they insisted they were steel. I sent the lights back (at my own expense, of course) and was charged a 20% restocking fee. They lied about their products and when I return them because of their lies, they are going to steal money from me???? Are you kidding me??!!! Now Tracy will not respond to any of my e-mails and I am being ignored. 141238141239This company, AUTOLUMINATION.COM , run by Chris Bacon practices in deceptive advertising and theft. Do a Google search on this company and look at all the negative information on the web about them. It is amazing how much negative information is out there about them. Many people complain about the very same things I am. I am disgusted at these repugnant people!!! BEWARE..

cochran
02-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Talk about horrible reviews! Everything that is written about them on the net is bad.

crashcbr900rr
02-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Almost everything about them is horrible! If you only knew the BS I am going through with them. It is a husband and wife owed operation and they scam, steal and lie to almost all of their customers. They are messing with the wrong dude here....I will not let this go!!!