PDA

View Full Version : Mratc Look Everyone

350Xrider
11-21-2002, 12:43 AM
He's a traitor, he's plotting to sell his 3 wheelers and buy a quad.lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1873172686

skippy
11-21-2002, 02:05 AM
if you have noticed.. he is selling everything.. can u say big problems for him... must be in a real bind...

11-21-2002, 11:58 AM
Hello, This is Tigerliliy Mr ATC's wife just to let you guys know your both wrong. He is not planning on buying a quad or is he selling everything yet what you see listed is just a partal list of everthing he has. Thanks

Trikeaholic
11-22-2002, 12:10 AM
WTF????????

Lots_Of_Nothing
11-22-2002, 12:11 AM
trikeholic....you took the words out of my mouth

mymint87
11-23-2002, 03:31 AM
i only wished he would offer his trikes here first, kinda as a "right of first refusal" to his buddies. if no one here wanted em he could then protitute them out on ebay.....

i know its none of my business but i ask myself, WHAT HAPPENED?

everyone knows what MR. ATC was about, he loves his trikes alot, he once type to me that they would have to pry his trikes away from his cold, dead hands and now to see him selling them?

dude....THATS scary

daddybrad
11-23-2002, 01:22 PM
This may be out of line but I feel it needs to be said. I fell Mr and Mrs. ATC are doing the right thing by using ebay. There must be some major things going on in there life and they might not have the time to goof around playing 20 questions about parts. I try to sell when I can to people on the board, BUT as we all know the parts are hard to come by alot of the time and it seems that some people do not wish to pay a decent price for items that are hard to come by. That being said my heart and prayers go out to you and your Mr. ATC. I hope that what ever is going on that things will soon be on your side. Good luck getting all you can for whatever you want or need to sell here or ebay or whereever you can!!! I looked at the auctions and you have some really hard to find stuff!!! The short track kit for the 250r brings back some good memories!!! Sorry for the book but lets give the valued member a little slack he deserves it!!! Thanks Brad aka daddybrad :evil:

TimSr
11-23-2002, 01:49 PM
I couldnt have said it better, Brad! I dont sell to local "friends" for the same reason. They need to bid like everybody else. Some of the "offers" Ive seen by "friends" are downright insulting. People sell things because they need the money, not because they wish to serve the community at their own expense. Im sure MrATC would be very pleased to have a high bidder from this board. The only fault I find is that it may have been to his advantage to post that he was listing it, but then again, maybe he didint want a bunch of "buddies" trying to squeeze him on the price. As I always tell the guys who email "will you end it early", If you are truly willing to pay more than anyone else, you WILL win. Its that simple.