PDA

View Full Version : Worst deal in a long time

sgtpetrol
02-06-2012, 09:22 PM
I traded my baja 150cc dirtbike (really hated it) it was a clean bike and looked nice but it was waaaaaayyyy under powered for a 150cc so i put it on craigslist for 700 and i wasnt getting anything for 3 months, so then i decided to change it to 700 obo or trade for a atv or bike, i ended up trading it for a yerf dog go kart because that was the only offer i got, then a week after i traded i was offered 1000$ for the bike. so i was not a happy person becuase now there is a really nice 250 honda atv thats modded and race ready for 1000$ AHHH! :mad::mad:

300rman
02-06-2012, 10:37 PM
I traded my baja 150cc dirtbike (really hated it) it was a clean bike and looked nice but it was waaaaaayyyy under powered for a 150cc so i put it on craigslist for 700 and i wasnt getting anything for 3 months, so then i decided to change it to 700 obo or trade for a atv or bike, i ended up trading it for a yerf dog go kart because that was the only offer i got, then a week after i traded i was offered 1000$ for the bike. so i was not a happy person becuase now there is a really nice 250 honda atv thats modded and race ready for 1000$ AHHH! :mad::mad:

Thats why its not always a good idea to be in a hurry to get rid of something. Cash is cash, but when you trade, make sure the value is either similor, or you really want what you are trading for.

dustrunner
02-07-2012, 05:54 PM
ya, it's always easy for people to say what they would have given for it after it has already been sold. heard that a thousand times... oh , u sold it how much did u get xxx.xx oh man, i would of given you that or a little more... so dont feel 2 bad....