PDA

View Full Version : iPhone pics

briano
02-09-2012, 08:13 PM
I tried doing a search and I cant find anything. What do I have to do to get pics on the site from my iPhone? I have a sweet project that I would like to share, an ATC70 5 wheeler thats 4 wheel drive.

dcreel
02-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Can you download the pics to your computer from your phone (via cable or e-mail) and do it that way?

DRKCYDE
02-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Put the photo bucket app on phone, upload to that then post bottom of the 4 links it gives you.
I usually just email to my computer and upload to photo bucket there.

BiggDogg
02-10-2012, 09:36 AM
I know what you mean, the photo upload bar pops open on my iphone but doesnt allow me to click it or upload anything. so till it magically gets fixed, I have to upload through the computer

Billy Golightly
02-10-2012, 10:04 AM
You have to use the photobuckeqt app to copy and paste the IMg links. It's the samewaybon my iPad. Safari in
T compatible with the upload process...

Xpress
02-10-2012, 06:08 PM
What the others have already said. I believe Photobucket is a free app, in the app store.

The other way is to send the photo to your email (in a multi-media message, I believe it's in your text messages section, then just attach the photos to the message), download it onto your computer from there, upload to Photobucket and then paste the direct link here. (it will be "http://www.imageshack. us/random file links/your image name.jpg" or something of the likes) Wrap it in tags, like so: [IMG] IMAGE LINK GOES HERE

TatTooL23
02-14-2012, 09:09 AM
Wow! Finally I can post pics with my iPhone and iPads.

I never knew about this and it works great. Just download the free photobucket app, start an account through photobucket for free. Then u upload pics to photobucket from y o u r photo library or camera. Once in an album on photobucket app choose a pic to view then tap the little info icon at the bottom and it gives u 4 links. Tap the img one at the bottom of the 4 to copy the link. Then paste into the body of y o u r post on a forum.

Thanks for this..... What a relief.