PDA

View Full Version : 82 YT175 rear brake cable....need adjuster nut and spring part #s ...??

Mytidawg
02-13-2012, 06:30 PM
G'Daye

I've been cruising around online trying to find the part number for the adjuster screw....(shaped like a wingnut with a cone body)...and the spring for the longer rear brake cable.....rear brake cable part number is 5V6-26340-00-00

i was able to find a good deal on this cable brand new online......however we spent all afternoon looking at the manuals and break down of my tri moto in pdf and no where was is listed this wingnut cone and spring part.......I even called san jose yamaha and they were CLUELESS.....so I bet one of the gurus can find this on this forum.....vealmonkey????.....

So if you look at the rear axle from the back of the bike you can see where the cables.....front left lever and right foot brakes cables go.....and then tie in nicely with these crazy wingnut adjusters

how can i order these without a valid part number and they are not even listed in the schematics of the trike,,.....anyone??

VF
San Jose CA