PDA

View Full Version : new tecate owner

warlordmx
02-15-2012, 07:37 PM
My name is Paul, new to the site, so far all the members have been extremely helpful. The last 3 wheeler Ihad was when I was a kid. Dont know what possessed me to buy this machine, it just called my name. Have already had numerous adventures finding pieces for it and actually had the best luck with that on this site so I am glad I joined. I have 1 86 tecate that I am rebuilding, has a 85 front bracket for light so I am willing to pass it to a memeber that needs it as soon as hornet makes my new shroud that way we get one more on the road to recovery. I live in the new orleans area and ride the spillway quite a bit so if anybody wants a ride hit me up. My bike started as a frame so far it is almost done, just ordered new tires , and installing a torque ring and some fiber reeds and was lucky enough to find a new DG pipe. I also want to replace my coolant bottle and get the magnetic thing done... If there is anything else I should do to improve performance and reliability I am eager to hear what you have to say...Unfortunately I am now addicted to 3 wheels again so I am sure my collection is not stopping after I finish this one...Thanks to the members for all your great help and advice ... Cheers

PS - I would like to send a donation to the founder of this site and I prefer to mail a check , does anyone know how I can do that, because without this site ...my 3 wheeler days would be numbered ... Thanks again !

350XJEDI
03-30-2012, 09:13 PM
:Dwelcome, i think billy pretty much runs the show, so thank him !!!