PDA

View Full Version : Anyone central pa, looking place to ride???

Buckizbrutal
03-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Hey guys I live in Lancaster county very limited riding unless you own a lot of land, wondering if there's anyone around that knows of good places to ride, or has land to ride. My friends don't have toys so it would be cool to have a riding partner too!

Angore
03-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Hey guys I live in Lancaster county very limited riding unless you own a lot of land, wondering if there's anyone around that knows of good places to ride, or has land to ride. My friends don't have toys so it would be cool to have a riding partner too!
http://www.readinganthracite.com/access-permits/

Swinger
03-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Lots of places to ride out my way if you ever feel like driving a little bit. Thinking around 2 hours. Poker runs that allow trikes and lots of places to ride all day and not cross your own path. Coal hills, trails and some back roads.

Buckizbrutal
03-09-2012, 04:23 PM
My 200s is not registered and I don't have a title for it, so I think the reading thing is out of the question? But I am down for a bit of a drive 84t3 so if there are places to ride with you that I don't need registration ( private property maybe? ) I would be very interested!!! I'm down for anything, just want to ride!!!!

TimSr
03-09-2012, 07:09 PM
August 19th - OTC Cross Country Harescramble at LL Raceway, Fairmount City, PA

http://otc.myfastforum.org/2012_OTC_Race_and_Event_Schedule_about939.html

jason85atc250r
03-09-2012, 10:18 PM
hey send me a pm i live just up the road in Elizabethtown PA. I know of a couple local places to ride.

Killbot
03-25-2012, 09:14 AM
It's fairly easy to register your atc in PA. Just call dcnr atv/snowmobile unit and give them vin number to see if it was titled. And if not, fill out form, take a picture of vin number, get one of your buddies to do a bill of sale, get insurance. Then they will send you a plate. That will open up the all the states atv trail for you.