PDA

View Full Version : Help>can anyone give me info

11-21-2002, 03:41 PM
Can anyone give me information on a kit that converts a 3 wheeler into a 4 wheeler? My buddy has a atc350 that he wants to convert. I know there used to be a kit but, I'm not sure if they are still in business. Thanks for any help.

Jay

86waterpumper
11-21-2002, 07:45 PM
don't do it!!!
Tell your friend to just sell it to someone that appreciates three wheelers and then go buy a quad!!!!

HemiChallenger71
11-21-2002, 11:23 PM
Tell your friend hes a moron, and If he wants a quad, sell the 3 wheeler.

Lots_Of_Nothing
11-21-2002, 11:27 PM
Why the **** would he ruin a perfectly good 350x????, you are definatly at the wrong site for help on how to turn a trike into a golfcart

slap your friend for me :twisted:

freaksfix
11-21-2002, 11:56 PM
Hey Ive got one thats already done!!! And I rather be on 3 wheels, send me some pics of the trike and maybe we can trade trade?? Wheres your buddy live??

TimSr
11-22-2002, 12:32 AM
Cyclefreak, please pardon the hostility with which your first post on this site has been met, and please dont take it as sign your not welcome to the site.

You are obviously looking for information, and have no intentions of blaspheming someone else's religion, and probably did not even realize that 3 wheeler worship exists.

In answer to your question, here's the scoop. Shortly after quads came out there was no such thing as an inexpensive quad, but used 3 wheeler prices tanked, especially right after they quit making them, and a few companies sold these conversion kits, for as much as $1500-$1800 as an "economical" alternative to buying a quad. Now trike prices have climbed as they become fewer and fewer with many selling for more than their original new cost. At the same time, used quads 10 or 15 years old are now readily available at very low prices so the desire for these expensive conversion kits has disappeared, and nobody makes them any more. If this 350X is nice, you could easily get a nice quad for what it could sell for, or even two not so nice quads! This is why 3 to 4 wheel conversions dont make much sense today.