PDA

View Full Version : If you've ordered from the Shop, what was your experience like?

Billy Golightly
03-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Just curious, would like some feedback from those that have ordered stuff through the 3WW Shop so far what their experience was like? Everything go OK?

Big Mike
03-19-2012, 04:33 PM
I got all my items in a timely manner, and am very happy with the results of the all-new 3ww shop. Will be buying stuff again I am sure.

stubble_jumper
03-19-2012, 04:33 PM
I got my items in a very timely manner as well. I am very satisfied with my experience and will be shopping there more in the future!

DasUberKraut
03-19-2012, 05:11 PM
Billy, you are a genius bro. The shop is amazing. I bought 2 hats. Great prices. I love that the price includes shipping. Delivery was fast.

JasonB
03-19-2012, 07:30 PM
I just ordered a set of 250r exhaust mounts. Cant wait for em, great price, excited for new shiney parts

MRSOUND
03-19-2012, 09:51 PM
I bought t-shirt and a hat.....quick shipping and got communication when it shipped. Great experience! Will use it again.

Howdy
03-19-2012, 11:24 PM
I bought t-shirt and a hat.....quick shipping and got communication when it shipped. Great experience! Will use it again.

Billy, you are a genius bro. The shop is amazing. I bought 2 hats. Great prices. I love that the price includes shipping. Delivery was fast.

You can Thank my boy "Booze" ( forum username ) for the quick shipping. I print the labels he packages and ships right away. 14 years old and already knows quick shipping is King!!
Howdy

DasUberKraut
03-25-2012, 01:53 AM
Thank you Booze and Howdy!!! These hats are stellar. Your hard work does not go unappreciated. Thanks again to Billy and every one else that makes 3WW happen.

tippmann
03-25-2012, 09:55 PM
Bough hat and a slider for my tri-z so i got update about hat ... Thx for it ... But still no news about the tri-z slider..:( and my payment sent.

jeswinehart
03-26-2012, 06:38 AM
Bough hat and a slider for my tri-z so i got update about hat ... Thx for it ... But still no news about the tri-z slider..:( and my payment sent.

Well, have you got your hat yet ?
You ordered a Tri-Z slider on 3/21/12 evening. You asked that IF I had one in black you would prefer it in black. I did not have one in black.
3/22/12 I made up one in black for you.
3/23/12 A.M. I mailed you out your black Tri-Z slider to Herbertville, QC, Canada via first class parcel. CUSTOMS # LC267797105US FROM Jones, Mi. U.S.A
Today is 3/26/12 A.M. and you have NOT received it yet ~ REALLY ?
How about that hat, maybe the wind blows them a little quicker across international borders ?

warlordmx
03-27-2012, 08:48 AM
The guys at the 3ww shop rock ! They not only make quality parts ( most BETTER than OEM ) but they deserve support for helping keep the sport alive !
These folks are committed to keeping the 3 wheelers on the rode and dedicated to the sport ! MANY THANKS AND RESPECT to them and those who keep this site going...without it my kawasaki tecate may have only been a pile of parts ... I will definately use them again, service and shipping is quick and they are very helpful ... They also have a wealth of information regarding the 3 wheel world ... keep up the outstanding work !

tippmann
03-27-2012, 09:25 PM
Ok thx for answering here . Because i didnt got a Notification about if item was ship.. I just had no idea what were happening with that slider since i had a email about the cap. i never bough anything on internet outside ebay so maybe its normal and there only ebay sending notification like this. Excuse me :S

DasUberKraut
03-29-2012, 03:46 AM
tippman, don't take this the wrong way. By no means am I trying to be rude. Patience is a virtue, bro. These guys take time out of their lives, time away from family, their own resources to make these parts and the 3WW Shop happen. Next time you think about jumping the gun and posting about where your stuff is, maybe think first and post something positive. Something that maybe shows these fellow three-wheeled brethren a little respect and gratitude for their sacrifices. That is all.

jeswinehart
03-29-2012, 06:14 AM
Das, I feel it was me who perhaps read more into Tips inquiry. He simply did not get the messaged from store that "item shipped". I now believe that was simply all he was asking for.
I know I clicked the box in my sellers account but since he placed a multiple order there very well may be a small glitch in that regards to receiving multiple "items shipped (?),,,

john

DasUberKraut
03-29-2012, 01:57 PM
Understandable John. I just think you guys deserve more respect from members.

Howdy
03-29-2012, 04:24 PM
Might be waiting on me as well. I sent and email out about the updated shipping cost on a Hat to Canada last week and haven't heard anything back.
Howdy

JasonB
03-29-2012, 05:41 PM
im good, Billy has been great with comunicating about my items; he had issues with getting them out and has let me know where he was at in the shipping process and getting the hangers ready to go when they make it back into his hands.

tippmann
03-31-2012, 08:47 PM
Das, I feel it was me who perhaps read more into Tips inquiry. He simply did not get the messaged from store that "item shipped". I now believe that was simply all he was asking for.
I know I clicked the box in my sellers account but since he placed a multiple order there very well may be a small glitch in that regards to receiving multiple "items shipped (?),,,

john

Like i said i never buy item out of ebay i was not angry were only asking why i didnt had any notification about my item i really dont want to disrespect anybody but when i buy something i like to have update about it like an auto message saying like ' ok your item has been shipped today ' maybe a message and as been sent and I didnt got it . Sorry if you guy though that i was mad ,because i wasnt at all.

gizmo_22
04-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Sorry Howdy, I replied to that e-mail as well as paypal'd the difference + a few bucks to help keep this site running. :) Just wanted to let you know that my items arrived today in great shape. I'm pretty stoked now that my x is almost a roller and I got some new gear to wear! Anyway was a pleasure dealing with you and I'll do it again sometime. Thanks again from Canada.

250rs-neva-die
04-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Just wanted to say that I recieved my amazing Z pegs today. Hagens communication was top notch just like his work. Will be making another purchase from the shop in the near future. Thanks again for the parts and this great site!!

Billy Golightly
04-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the feedback, Hagen does definitely make some amazing stuff!

Howdy
04-16-2012, 07:47 PM
Just wanted to say that I recieved my amazing Z pegs today. Hagens communication was top notch just like his work. Will be making another purchase from the shop in the near future. Thanks again for the parts and this great site!!

You think those are sweet you should see his wheel adapters. OMG are they SWEET!!!

"Booze" is happy to hear the Post Office got them to you quick. He just mailed them Friday.
Howdy

250rs-neva-die
04-16-2012, 08:02 PM
You think those are sweet you should see his wheel adapters. OMG are they SWEET!!!

"Booze" is happy to hear the Post Office got them to you quick. He just mailed them Friday.
Howdy

Thats some fast shipping my friend. Thank you. Are you talking about the ones for the zinger to run the 70 holeshots and rims?? If so I saw a set on ebay and those are on my list whenever they bacome available!! They looked pretty sweet!!

Howdy
04-16-2012, 08:12 PM
Thats some fast shipping my friend. Thank you. Are you talking about the ones for the zinger to run the 70 holeshots and rims?? If so I saw a set on ebay and those are on my list whenever they bacome available!! They looked pretty sweet!!

I'm not sure what these fit. These were in the very heavy package that Hagen shipped to me / Booze. It's basically parts to be distributed as he sells them. I will have to get with him to see what they do fit.

Howdy

200x350xtriz250
04-22-2012, 11:52 AM
I haven't purchased anything but have sold 4 sets of shrouds now. So far just about everything has gone perfect. I am currently selling these shrouds exclusivly through the Shop. Fees are more than reasonable, especially compared to ebay. Only issue is I received a duplicate email for 1 sale several days after the sale was made, making me think I had sold another set - not really a problem but thought it was worth mentioning.

Thanks for providing this place for us to sell our parts. Bill was also very helpful with the listing details. My wife recently did a google search for 86 200x shrouds and she said the Shop was first on the list. Thanks again.

Billy Golightly
04-22-2012, 08:48 PM
I haven't purchased anything but have sold 4 sets of shrouds now. So far just about everything has gone perfect. I am currently selling these shrouds exclusivly through the Shop. Fees are more than reasonable, especially compared to ebay. Only issue is I received a duplicate email for 1 sale several days after the sale was made, making me think I had sold another set - not really a problem but thought it was worth mentioning.

Thanks for providing this place for us to sell our parts. Bill was also very helpful with the listing details. My wife recently did a google search for 86 200x shrouds and she said the Shop was first on the list. Thanks again.

Thanks for the feedback. The duplicate order emails is something that has creeped up and I'm working with the original programmer of the shopping cart script to see if we can work it out. Glad to hear that its working well for you and that its showing up on Google in a good spot :)

jeswinehart
04-22-2012, 09:03 PM
Yes, also speaking from a sellers point of view the store has been a delightful experience.
For us, the Mrs. + myself, it is all her products that I have made the molds for and she has perfected the use of those molds.
Buyers have been excellent, too outstanding, to work with helping us modify and upgrade products per their input that she produces.
Definitely a win-win situation for everybody !

tippmann
04-23-2012, 05:12 PM
Im waiting for my hat for 3 week + and i just got a refund on my paypal and i didnt got any reason why i would like to know what happened thx in pm

Billy Golightly
04-23-2012, 08:01 PM
Im waiting for my hat for 3 week + and i just got a refund on my paypal and i didnt got any reason why i would like to know what happened thx in pm

I replied to your email at about 8:30AM this morning. I don't know what the 8 dollar refund is about (No record of it in our paypal). Howdy sent you a quote to get the hat shipped to Canada (The included shipping cost is for the USA only..), and we never heard anything else back from you.

tippmann
04-24-2012, 03:19 PM
Yea he said it was like 8 more dollar for shipping to canada and to send it at donation @ 3 ww. So i did ,then tryed to write at this adress ( donations@3wheelerword.com) and i get some postmaster fail so that a bad adress ? What you got from me about payment ?(probably only the first payment since my 8$as been refund ) just let me know what you need to close this transaction! I want that hat haha.

Bryan

Billy Golightly
04-24-2012, 04:14 PM
We got this resolved but as it turned out the $8 was being sent to the wrong paypal address :)

bmanley
05-01-2012, 11:10 AM
I ordered a set of 350X swing arm bushings last week and they arrived yesterday. Less than half the price to replace with originals, and they are going to be tough to wear out. Great experience and I will buy more from the shop as my financial advisor allows (Wife)!!

captainweezy
05-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Just got my tshirt. Very cool. Im a chic magnet now! I received it very quick with good packing. Any chance of making them in white or grey?? I have a ton of black t's. Thanks

Billy Golightly
05-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the feedback! We'll see how quick these sell out and then might try for a round on white or gray :)

200x350xtriz250
05-19-2012, 03:53 PM
Just placed an order. I thought shipping was included in the listed price? One product I ordered added $5 for shipping which put me over my paypal balance and forced me to remove one item. Little surprised at that...disappointed too, but that disappointment will disappear once some of these parts come rolling in! Thanks to all of the sellers for their hard work on their products and making them available here...big thanks goes to Billy and crew once again for making the Shop available to all of us buyers and sellers.

Billy Golightly
05-19-2012, 05:23 PM
Hmmm...Shipping is suppose to be included. Which item was it? I'll have a look :)

200x350xtriz250
05-19-2012, 07:11 PM
It was the wider bolt on footpegs for the 200x.

honda200x1987
05-19-2012, 09:32 PM
3WW is growing and with this Parts Store it just made it even more amazing! WOW! I bought a set on Caps for the 1987 200X dash pad and they were ON THE SPOT repros . They looked identical to my originals, must have been made from an awsome mold. Great work flossyb20! What I also like about the shop is that it brings you up to date on newly reproduced parts that I was not aware of. Shopping was easy and I like the paypal option along with the fast shipping! TWO THUMBS UP! I would also like to see some NOS parts in the store to :idea:

aldochina
05-19-2012, 10:04 PM
the store is a great idea!! i bought a t-shirt just to try it out! i'm sure i will be using it alot in the future if i can ever get any of these builds going! payment was easy, and it arrived fast. what more could you ask for. fyi, the large runs small, or maybe i'm getting fat!! shoulda got an XL. great shirts by the way!!

bkm
05-20-2012, 04:33 AM
Ordered a set of 250r seat bushings from xsystem and they were spot on and had them in like 2 or 3 days. Great job all.

jb2wheels
05-30-2012, 09:01 AM
Ordered 350X bulbs from Moshes and got them fast with no issues.

Could not find them anywhere locally. Thanks!

jb2wheels
05-30-2012, 09:04 AM
Found I could not check out multiple parts at the same time. That is, I could not order fork seals and light bulbs but I could order 5 light bulbs.

However, since there's no extra fees for multiple checkouts or multiple "ships", I just checked out multiple times.

I like having the prices include shipping. I'm a simple guy...

I'm amazed at the awesome repro products on there as well!

jrwebb8324
06-11-2012, 10:27 PM
I picked up a couple of the 2013 TF c.o.a's through the shop( that will be my first appearance at TF ) and had no issues. Received my c.o.a's in a couple days. Great store!

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
07-12-2012, 04:32 PM
I received my set of 350x swing arm bushings in white, they look great and I'm sure i'll be happy with them. i would like to see some different shirts in the shop though not big into the whole green splash and skull thing it doesn't really say three-wheelers to me lol. I'd love to see ones for the 350x guys and maybe some with the 3wheelerworld logos like the bumper stickers, on back. So in general more shirts I'm kinda a t-shirt-a-holic lol.

bmanley
08-08-2012, 03:25 PM
My wife surprised me and bought me this swing arm skid plate for my birthday from the 3WW shop. I love it. Great quality and price. THANX!!

yaegerb
08-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Forgot to post here when I bought my first gen 200x swingarm front delrin bushings. Great experience! Order placed quickly and parts arrived in 4-5 days. I am using a +2 swing arm in my 200x so the bushings had to be shaved to fit. So far so good! Thanks for making such an awesome place to buy parts!

oldskool83
08-19-2012, 10:16 PM
got 200x swingarm bushing from the shop, figured id try them. like any ebay purchase went smooth, glad i coud support directly thru the site.

90guy
09-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Bought a couple things and all I have to say great thing we have going here. If any problems Bill will take care of you!

250rs-neva-die
10-25-2012, 08:30 PM
Had another great transaction through the 3ww shop. Recieved the rest of my order today. Awesome quality on all the parts I ordered. Thanks again Great thing going here with all the talent of these members making new parts for our bikes.

just ben
12-27-2012, 08:34 AM
My first experience ordering from the shop was flawless. I ordered a brake cable for my scrambler on christmas eve,it was in my hands yesterday (12/26) Thanks guys for getting on it so quickly

Howdy
12-27-2012, 08:47 AM
My first experience ordering from the shop was flawless. I ordered a brake cable for my scrambler on christmas eve,it was in my hands yesterday (12/26) Thanks guys for getting on it so quickly
Great to see you got it quickly!!! I do like to get products I have here shipped quickly. You got the last new cable I have ( still in the package ). More cables are on order.
Howdy