PDA

View Full Version : 84 Big Red 200es Front End

Jeringate
03-21-2012, 10:55 AM
Looking for a set of forks for my trike but can't find any
wondering what other forks are the same and will fit and still allow me to bolt back up my front racks and what not :TrikesOwn

bigred22
03-31-2012, 05:53 AM
Looking for a set of forks for my trike but can't find any
wondering what other forks are the same and will fit and still allow me to bolt back up my front racks and what not :TrikesOwni think the 200m front end (the whole front end) will fit right on, and still be able to bolt youre front rack back on, i've also herd of a 250es front end working as well, but can't say for shure.

coolpool
03-31-2012, 11:08 AM
The 200m seems like a common fix for your problem. Try the search engine. I lucked out and bought my es with a set of '85 BR forks on it already. It's not a direct bolt on but the guy did a good job just the same. Look in my album or search my threads for pics. Oh, and welcome aboard Torontonian!

Creek_01
03-31-2012, 11:15 AM
I have the same need for my '84 BR 200ES. the front end has shock oil leaking out when i ride hard. Would it be easier to replace the shocks or the whole front end? If so what parts do i need? Also can I find a LED headlight? Just thought it would look cool.