PDA

View Full Version : Someone is gonna get lucky and WIN this Custom Tri-Z build.

Pages : [1] 2

Mosh
03-27-2012, 09:12 PM
Well I had a thread then the forum crashed. So here it is again.

Anyway, we are building a Tri-Z. Somebody is gonna end up with this, as it will be a benefit build for the site, and everyone will have a chance at the drawing.
Details on that later.

First of all, there is a huge list of sponsors and donators for this. A trike built FOR the MEMBERS, by the MEMBERS.;)

Swinehart has donated the trike as well as a thankless amount of legwork and some other misc items that he makes..
Billy Golightly donated the footpegs
SBLT500R donated mucho Billet Bling from his Z arsenal.
Flyin Brian Modified the footpeg mounts with heavy duty plating to hold the massive footpegs. No more Weak Z footpegs.
He is also currently working on a top mount Aluminum Tank that will hold near 2.5 gallons and do away with the fuel pump and under seat tank.
Corey Sprock has donated Misc. engine parts, including a Coolhead, and Custom billet intake, and heavy Duty Base Gasket.
SMS Motorsports is donating a billet Grab bar for the build and helping out with the rear tires.http://www.snydermotorsports.net/ (http://www.snydermotorsports.net/)
A close Local friend has been handling all the aluminum polishing and legwork on Powdercoating, and has saved us a ton of time from running..(Thanks Hubert)
Garageboy 34 donated some aftermarket rear wheels and I am sure I will pick at him for some other odds and ends before this is over.:eek:
www.Cosmicquads.com (http://www.Cosmicquads.com) aka Tammy and I are donating, The frame, custom Seat, Yamahondaman Billet and SS bling, Custom Maier Blue fenders, Banshee Shock, All associated Bearings and Cables, ETC..Ambush CST front tire, And I will be handling the mechanicals of the build.

Jason Hall here on the Boards did a stellar job on a plus 2 swinger. Pics when back from PC..
Tattool Spent hours on photoshop work for me too. Thanks!

If anyone would like to donate anything else, please feel free to contact me or Mrs.Mosh. There is still a host of things that we need.

Stay tuned for further postings and updates on how you can enter to win this machine.
Without further delay, here is what we have so far..

Everyone viewing this thread will have an oppurtunity to walk away with this trike provided you enter to win. When we are ready, the details for entries will be posted.
Also..There will be something very special to tie this build all together. As it nears completion, I will will elaborate on that.

I will keep this thread posted with updates as I have them.

baycitysteve
03-27-2012, 10:26 PM
where do i enter ?? great job you guys !! off topic a lil bit but i would love to see this build done in the new yami colors blue/white ?? just my two cents but i think it would look cool !! but to win a free tri-z i wouldn't care if it was pink !!

Afrothunderkat
03-27-2012, 10:26 PM
Amazing post is Amazing

Jon Boy
03-27-2012, 10:31 PM
give'em time steve, all will be reveiled. :beer

thanks for post it up Mosh, that's looks to be one badass Z. :TrikesOwn

Swinger
03-27-2012, 11:21 PM
That is awesome!! Cant wait to see and hear more about this. Wish I had some Z parts to donate but nothing in my arsenal. Great job everyone:w00t:

caucker
03-27-2012, 11:46 PM
Well, it's a Yamaha but I guess if I won it it might e okay to ride...;)

Really excited to see how this turns out

tippmann
03-28-2012, 12:39 AM
Nice plan ! Haha can peaple from canada win this future beast ?

ATC-Eric
03-28-2012, 12:51 AM
Your attention to detail will make this build VERY desirable!!!! Probably buy more tickets then the usual I have in the past.

TatTooL23
03-28-2012, 01:13 AM
Wow very cool. Glad I could help at least somewhat.

Don't forget to powder that rear shock spring.

SteveCZ28
03-28-2012, 03:23 AM
im very curious and anxious to learn more about how to enter this

hoosierlogger
03-28-2012, 05:26 AM
Cant wait to buy my raffle tickets for this one.

murfman
03-28-2012, 08:11 AM
This is exciting!

jeswinehart
03-28-2012, 04:39 PM
Oh wow, very nice color scheam coming together Mosh !!!
Defintly liking all the custom parts by every one too !

john

250rs-neva-die
03-28-2012, 06:37 PM
looking awesome! Can't wait to see how this turns out. Hope the profits generated help out a good cause. And big thumbs up to all involved for donating parts and their personal time. Just absolutely love this site and the incredible people that are part of it and make it all happen. If you need any part in particular PM me as I have been collecting parts for a Z build for the past 3 years. Would like to contribute if possible. Thanks again guys.:beer

fabiodriven
03-29-2012, 09:06 AM
I'll be buying some tickets for this one fo-sho!

RIDE-RED 250r
03-30-2012, 05:26 PM
Ditto!

Mosh: If I understand your first post correctly, the proceeds go to 3WW?? That's great and very generous of you! The members here never cease to amaze...

86ATC 250r
03-30-2012, 09:04 PM
Thats aweaome what trailprotrailpro doing.
How or when can u get tickets?

jeswinehart
03-30-2012, 10:33 PM
Thats aweaome what trailprotrailpro doing.
How or when can u get tickets?

There are long range plans for this one since it is a truly exceptional build in ALL regards with HUGE respect to "the MAN himself" who was even more exceptional.
If you have never met Ronnie, you will get to know him in postings he has graced us with in here > http://www.3wheelerworld.com/search.php?searchid=7489561
If you know nothing about Ronnie or have dealings with "the MAN" on the boards, perhaps got involved with his on going R+D work, or for like many of us, had the honor of dealing with AND meeting the man (maybe showing a scar or two like my wife's blazer ~ TrikeFest o7 errant fire works absolutely priceless that I refuse to buff out to this day), please do your self a favor and do some reading/research about one of our own true ledgends who this Tr-Z build is ALL about.
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/member.php/2679-Yamahondaman

To you http://www.3wheelerworld.com/member.php/2679-Yamahondaman Red lights~bud lights GeT iT Rag !

beadle
03-31-2012, 08:57 PM
cant wait for details, i love the color definatly gonna get tickets

Chazz of Blades
03-31-2012, 10:49 PM
Woah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4B-NJUcZE

Swinger
04-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Any more news on this build?

Billy Golightly
04-09-2012, 07:21 AM
Any more news on this build?

Tba very soon I think ;)

Mosh
04-25-2012, 07:00 PM
Ok guys..I have some minor updates.I wanted to give you a what we started with pic and kind of where we are going. The photoshop pics are not exact of course, but you will get a general Idea of where we are going with it.

Start pics..

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/IMG_2901.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/IMG_2900.jpg

And kind of the general direction we are going, except a silver frame and obviously you will see from the next post how we are changing and incorporating some new ideas and designs. The trike will have all blue plastic when finished.

Mosh
04-25-2012, 07:05 PM
Ok so here is where we are right now.
X system has sent some new design swinger bushings that we are testing fitment on. So far so good with those, but he will probably make some refinments.
Corey Sprock sent out a Billet Intake, Billet SS waterpump, heavy duty base gaskets, and a custom cut dome to run on straight pump gas.

Here you will see 2 major revelations..

1), Jason Hall's Custom plus 2 swingarm now powdercoated in "Jimi Hendrix Blue"..
2) A new look at just one of the "Themes" this trike will be modeled in..

Wait till you see what else custom is coming down the pipe!

Pretty soon, you will all get details on how to enter to win this machine. I will let the major players organizing that facet chime in when they are ready.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/IMG_3174.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/IMG_3173.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/IMG_3172.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/IMG_3178.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/IMG_3177.jpg

Chazz of Blades
04-25-2012, 07:07 PM
I was about to say that'd be the greatest inside joke in 3WW history to raffle off the trike with TrailPros on it.

Mosh
04-25-2012, 07:11 PM
I was about to say that'd be the greatest inside joke in 3WW history to raffle off the trike with TrailPros on it.
Yeah. Unfortunately the donor trike was really just that..I think the only thing that will be used from it, is the engine, one fork tube, the front rim, one brake caliper, and half of the swingarm. Oh yeah. the seat was a useable core too. The rest was pretty much "not good enough"..So I began sourcing new parts, and pulling from my own stash.

250rs-neva-die
04-25-2012, 07:42 PM
Looking great man! Nice work love the shock cover!

RIDE-RED 250r
04-25-2012, 08:24 PM
That is going to be one saweeeeet looking Z! :beer Bud Light theme is very eye catching... Me likey!

jeswinehart
04-25-2012, 10:17 PM
They have gone by a few other names in years past, different colors too.

But from here on out, new name ~ new game
Certificate of Authenticity or C.O.A for short.

Howdy
04-25-2012, 10:22 PM
They have gone by a few other names in years past, different colors too.

But from here on out, new name ~ new game
Certificate of Authenticity or C.O.A for short.

Goes to show that when ever someone or some company says you can't, John finds a way to say " You wanna bet?". ;) ;)

Swinger
04-25-2012, 10:23 PM
You guyz are killin me!!!! I need more!!

Mosh
04-27-2012, 09:25 PM
GREAT NEWS..

I just got back from Cycles-R-Us..They have donated a few hundred $$$ in merchandise for the build. Including, New turf tamers, Bearings, Fork seals, Front master cylinder from a 07 YFZ 450 and rear master cylinder kit.
He is also a Sponsor for the OTC trike racing series..

Check em out at ,

http://www.cyclesrus.net/salvage-yard.php

http://stores.ebay.com/Cycles-R-Us

http://otc.myfastforum.org/Cycles_R_Us_as_2012_OTC_Grand_Champion_Series_Spon sor__about947.html

Jon is the owner and is an avid 3 wheeler rider. I have been dealing with them since 1998. He still has a pristine 85 250R that he has owned since the 90's.
He also has some smoking great deals through his website and on ebay.

I will be updating more build progress in a few days.

just ben
04-27-2012, 09:46 PM
when do the tickets go on sale???

BWard
04-27-2012, 11:47 PM
Interested in tickets please

30rack
04-28-2012, 05:42 AM
I want tickets!

jeswinehart
04-28-2012, 08:42 AM
Yes, much more will come from Rob on the build and also, more to follow about "tickets".
We in the planning committee are still ironing out a few small but VERY crucial details, details that all will need to be adhered too.
There will be a separate thread on 3WW (where to be determined soon) as to how to acquire COA (certificates of Authenticity) ,,,, just remember to FORGET wording used in the past.

Long storey shortened, you WILL have opportunity to purchase one of these decals, along with it you will receive a seqencially numbered coa, C.O.A. ~ certificate of Authenticity.

More to follow

Brockey
04-28-2012, 08:53 PM
This is truly awesome. Git it Raggggg!

just ben
04-28-2012, 09:15 PM
You will surely get a lot of my money for raffle tickets.........You mean COA's

Howdy
04-28-2012, 09:57 PM
Nice work Rob and all who have had a hand in this build!! You will surely get a lot of my money for raffle tickets.........a lot!! Great job. Awesome

Per another company's rules we can't sell or mention 1 item ( your 2 words ) or poo could happen. We do not wish to mention those words to avoid any possibility of trouble. So this year we are doing it a little different. Starting this year it: C.O.A. ~ certificate of Authenticity.

See post #36 above for a little more info.
Howdy

Grahm
04-28-2012, 10:06 PM
Looks great already! I will be buying some decals for sure

murfman
04-29-2012, 12:05 AM
I want a bunch of those decals, 1 for everything I own, and for my company truck as well. If they happen to come with COAs all the better:TrikesOwn

captainweezy
05-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Been saving up some mooola to buy more "coa's" than I did last year.

oscarmayer
05-07-2012, 06:43 PM
updates? I'm in!!!

Mosh
05-08-2012, 07:46 PM
I am finishing mock up and test fitting of all the parts. I have a few things left for powder coating and hopefully this weekend I will have the last major pics before assembly begins. Looking to have the build start rolling downhill within the next two weeks.

f4istunna
05-08-2012, 09:17 PM
got a chance to see this in person this past weekend when mosh was helpin me out on my 250r (thanks again rob) . The colors look great and lots of attention to detail and alot of custom goodies going on it. Someone is gonna get a awesome trike thats built right .

jeswinehart
05-08-2012, 09:51 PM
I have a machine or 2 that could certainly use a touch of Mosh, nothing to drastic, just a laying of hands would work. Perhaps that way I can catch a glimpse of this amazing build first hand.

In case some of you folks may have missed these builds in years past or just plain forgot. If Rob should happen to contact you asking if you may have a part or a better part then what he has to work with, OR just a little something you may have as a spare that you feel may be of use in making this build a tad bit better please be sure to reply to him or feel free to PM him asking if he could use what ever.
If you are asked about a part and willing to donate to the cause, there will be a free 3ww decal in mail for you, accompanied with 1 C.O.A.
Also the same holds true if you contact him with a bling something and uses for this build, 1 free 3ww decal with accompanying C.O.A.

For information about those decals with C.O.A.'s please click my name to view newly added info in my profile, please.

NICE job Rob, looking forward to more pictures.

john

captainweezy
05-09-2012, 07:35 PM
"Due to the amount of work going into the Fallen Member Tribute Tri-Z it won't be given away until TF2013 ( June, 22nd 2013 )."

I understand the amount of work going into this but it would be cool to still have a little something to win for an attendee at trikefest 2012.

When I walked in to pay at the check in, saw that beautiful white and green Tecate last year, I thought man this is really an awesome group of people to be apart of.

Maybe a beater of some sort..I will help if at all possible.

jeswinehart
05-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Oh there will be a machine there alright. I figure about 3 people MIGHT know what it is gonna be before the awards.
Like Billy said, this year is slightly different. You will need to be there to donate to receive a coa for 2012

hoosierlogger
05-09-2012, 09:16 PM
P3 possibly?

just ben
05-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Oh there will be a machine there alright. I figure about 3 people MIGHT know what it is gonna be before the awards.
Like Billy said, this year is slightly different. You will need to be there to donate to receive a coa for 2012so this isn't the trikefest trike? pardon my ignorance but I have a very short attention span.(called ADD these days) I followed the thread for a bit but then lost it. looks like alot to read back through. (like I said short attention span)

hoosierlogger
05-09-2012, 09:35 PM
so this isn't the trikefest trike?

From what I gathered, Thats the 2013 trikefest trike.

This years is to be announced on site.

captainweezy
05-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Like Billy said, this year is slightly different. You will need to be there to donate to receive a coa for 2012

That makes me feel better:p

Brockey
05-12-2012, 08:49 AM

:( ah man. I'm gonna miss out. Oh well, gonna go purchase some coas I guess. :)

Mosh
06-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Ok here is the deal.. Sorry for the delay in updates.............
I have been through 6 sets of forks trying to get a good set for this build..That is all squared away. The last lower fork tube should be in within the next 2 weeks..Then stuff "should" start rolling downhill.
I have absoulteuly "NO" idea what is going on with COA sales...I think they will be out Trikefest with some for purchase.
Here are some "Teasers"....One of the final items is just about done!
THANK YOU...........
FLYIN BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah..Can you say OVER 2 gallons????

hoosierlogger
06-20-2012, 01:11 AM
Can you say OVER 2 gallons????

So would that be considered a long track tank?? LOL

xrider
06-20-2012, 05:58 AM
Did Brian make that tank? Looks awesome

gus
06-20-2012, 11:46 PM
Wow that tank looks awesome! The hole build looks sweet! So I guess this the trike for 2013? Huh I really wish I could go to trike fest way to far for me but miracles do happen?

Mosh
06-21-2012, 08:49 AM
Wow that tank looks awesome! The hole build looks sweet! So I guess this the trike for 2013? Huh I really wish I could go to trike fest way to far for me but miracles do happen?Thanks. And yes this trike will be given away in June of 2013. You dont have to be at TF to win. It can be shipped.

Did Brian make that tank? Looks awesome
Yeah thats Flyin Brian AKA. "Angry Neighbor's" handy work on the tank.

Tri-Z 250
06-21-2012, 12:42 PM
:drool: That thing better be drool proof....I better bring an extra bib, thats super nice work.

badass350x
06-21-2012, 01:09 PM
Whos flyin brian? I need one of those tanks made! Or will he make another one?

Dean

Mosh
06-21-2012, 01:48 PM
Flyin Brian is an apperition..LOL..No really, he is just a cool guy out here in Ohio that makes some sweet home fabbed parts.
The name of his company is "Angry Neighbor" products.
He does not do the internet. If you are interested, you will have to make contact through me, and we can get you in touch with him. He is at TF right now, and has 3 races to run in July. So he is tied up for at least the next month. As of right now 2 of these exist.
He will make you one. You will be on a waiting list,(Possibly a few months) and they are not cheap. Prices will make a Klemm tank look like a bargain. As you can imagine the amount of time involved in these is rediculous. Anyone can make one square edged. To make these mimic the air box lines is, well I cant imagine what it takes.

Tri-Z 250
06-25-2012, 11:59 AM
:wonderingGotta find out how far down the list I am....:lol:!

Xowner
06-25-2012, 01:06 PM
Guys the gas tank for this build is unbelievable, Its a work of art!!!!

tri-Z ripper
06-30-2012, 12:09 PM
standing on egg shells to buy a ticket for this!

stillhunter
06-30-2012, 12:57 PM
Already made a donation for 5. Oh Ya !! Nice sticker too

tri-Z ripper
07-03-2012, 04:32 PM
where is there a link?

gus
07-04-2012, 04:15 AM
So from my understanding this trike is a tribute to Ronnie? Correct who past away about 2 yrs ago (I used the search engine) from what I have read he was one cool guy and one of the most awesome guy around! ?known for his Fab work and helping out members. I'm still pretty new here I never met the guy but sounds like a guy to hang out with drink a few colds ones and talk about trikes!. But nether the less it still sucks to loose somebody. I'm guessing the phrase. Get it rag came from him? Any ways I'm sorry for your guys loss rip Ronnie
Gus

Mosh
07-04-2012, 11:29 AM
where is there a link?

http://shop.3wheelerworld.com/productdetails.php?productid=119

So from my understanding this trike is a tribute to Ronnie? Correct who past away about 2 yrs ago (I used the search engine) from what I have read he was one cool guy and one of the most awesome guy around! ?known for his Fab work and helping out members. I'm still pretty new here I never met the guy but sounds like a guy to hang out with drink a few colds ones and talk about trikes!. But nether the less it still sucks to loose somebody. I'm guessing the phrase. Get it rag came from him? Any ways I'm sorry for your guys loss rip Ronnie
Gus

Actually over the years, there has been a lot of people leave us early from not only this forum, but other forums as well. There were even people who were never really active on the internet forums.
Our plan is to try to incorporate everyone we can in the tribute on the machine somehow.

Mosh
07-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Chassis is just about done. I will spend tomorrow fine tweaking fitment on some of the custom stuff, get the brakes on. The rest of the week I will be going through the engine.
Figured I would throw out a few more teaser pics. This pics shows one of the 2 custom seats that will come with the trike. This one will be done up in Bud light and Donating member names and is intended for riding on. The other seat is a surprise.

pantera1975
07-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

captainweezy
07-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Please do not post anymore pics. Its costing me too much money. I think every time you post pics i need to grab some more COA'S! :lol:

Mosh
07-16-2012, 10:12 PM
Stuff is starting to roll downhill, and I hope to have some almost completed pics here in the next week or so..But until then..

Your new top end..

69.5 Wiseco piston, Sprock custom cut dome and billet coolhead, HD base gasket and Billet intake system..And new VF3 reeds for this build.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1013.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1011.jpg

Big Mike
07-17-2012, 08:29 AM
THose chassis picture almost made me have to go to the bathroom for some alone time with my thoughts of that machine beneath my legs! LOOOKING AWESOME MOSH!!!!

GO OVRIT
07-17-2012, 09:38 PM
I can't come up with a good enough word for this trike. Awsome job.

Mosh
07-17-2012, 09:47 PM
Today's progress. I have ALOT of fine finishing details and this is not even close to the finished product..But I am trying like hell to get this debuted at the Nationals..I think it will be good exposure and sales and for the site..

Tired as hell, been going 2 weeks balls out on this. I have not even touched my stuff for the Race...Hopefully my trikes are ready to go...If not, at least this will be there...Stop by, say Hi or whatever you want to me...And don't sit on it, or drool on the tank please..

Not getting much feedback here...Should I scrap it and start over?
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1021.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1020.jpg

atc007
07-17-2012, 10:18 PM
I'll say this man. THANK YOU !! And it looks Perfect! Your work isn't going unnoticed! You have obviously been burning the midnight oil! Thanx again!

badass350x
07-17-2012, 10:19 PM
Looks Absolutely Awesome mosh!

Swinger
07-17-2012, 10:29 PM
WOW. Loving it guys!! Awesome job

Dirtcrasher
07-17-2012, 11:12 PM
All I can say is that Z looks awesome! Who cares if it didn't make it to the TF12 raffle, it's worth waiting for!

Excellent work and glad to see that shop being put to good use :beer

If Ronnies parts are on there 100000X better. We all suffered the loss from such a great and giving man. I miss his personality the most :(

Mosh
07-17-2012, 11:50 PM
All I can say is that Z looks awesome! Who cares if it didn't make it to the TF12 raffle, it's worth waiting for!

Excellent work and glad to see that shop being put to good use :beer

If Ronnies parts are on there 100000X better. We all suffered the loss from such a great and giving man. I miss his personality the most :(

Thanks DC..I will adress that particular concern..Soon enough..It's not what many think, or were lead to believe.

Billy Golightly
07-18-2012, 07:11 AM

Not sure where you got your info from but it was a group decision back in April(?) to let this build take an extra year because of what it was about.

Bryan Raffa
07-18-2012, 07:18 AM
that's a starting to look GREAT!

BeersBuds&Mud
07-18-2012, 07:44 AM
that is the badest tri-z i have ever seen!!! i bet sandpuppi is up there looking down and smiling right now:)
keep up the great work MOSH!!! i cant stop :drool:

Chazz of Blades
07-18-2012, 12:47 PM
I hate that I'm not gonna be around when this thing finds a new home. It's a beautiful testament to all that 3WW stands for. It takes the memories of fallen members to heart, turning it into a machine that looks like it was chiseled from a block of perfect ice, and detailed by a master. It's tall, and it's proud. It's proud of what it stands for, no just the memory of fallen riders, but the spirit of the site and the community as a whole. Whoever wins this is going to have to have Lady Luck in bed with them.

Mosh
07-18-2012, 09:48 PM
Thanks for all the positive comments guys/gals..

Burnt 10 hours today..It is ready for showing at Ashtabula. This is not the finished project, yet...I want to do more to it but time is out for now.. it will have headlights as well as Johns number plate, extra parts including PC'd blue stock head, extra seat..And some more stuff even beyond that.
I am dead tired.....Still have some clean-up and detail work to do...
We also will be selling tickets at the National race if anyone wants to purchase some.

There is going to be a radical turn of events when all this is done. I will get to that later...

Buy some tickets..This is definately what you will end up with at the very least.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1025.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1026.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1027.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1029.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1031.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1033.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1034.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1028.jpg

tecat-z
07-18-2012, 10:06 PM
Very nice work indeed... Got a feelin' the shockware is makin' him smile.:) TF 13 is goin down as the year of the Tri-z.
SAY IT!!!!!:naughty:

oldskool83
07-18-2012, 10:09 PM
love the seat. i am ordering one for my build!!!!!!! like the blue nice bike.

Bryan Raffa
07-18-2012, 10:37 PM
Oh that seat! You sob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIT IT RAGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twisted:

just ben
07-18-2012, 11:24 PM
looks awesome mosh! I have never owned or even ridden a tri z for that matter but I can't wait until I am ripping it next july!!:lol:

Dirtcrasher
07-19-2012, 02:55 AM
Not sure where you got your info from but it was a group decision back in April(?) to let this build take an extra year because of what it was about.

I never asked for or followed the info; I was told at TF that it wouldn't be ready in time; Thats all.........

BeersBuds&Mud
07-19-2012, 07:58 AM
OMG!!! I LOVE IT! you da man MOSH!!:Bounce:w00t::drool::beer

Dirtcrasher
07-19-2012, 11:46 PM
Sorry if I misunderstood.......

It looks fantastic!! :D

Tri-Z 250
07-20-2012, 12:04 AM
looks awesome mosh! I have never owned or even ridden a tri z for that matter but I can't wait until I am ripping it next july!!:lol:
Not to sound smug, but I gotta feeling it will be in my garage frist!

SEE IT IN ASHTABULLA THIS WEEKEND JULY 22-23....BRING EXTRA CASH for your TF2013 chance to WIN!!!

OK I take that statment back...Mosh never spent the night, on his way to PineLake...with the intentions of locking it up over night on the way to sell tickets....Which Rob and Tammy did a bangup job! Can't wait to see $ Medina $?

Sawfly
07-25-2012, 07:35 PM
it can be in your garage frist, but i'll take it first :)

Billy Golightly
07-25-2012, 08:45 PM
I finally got to see this thing in person at Ashtabula, OMFG is it sweet, seriously guys. Clean enough to eat off of is an under statement. Someone is gonna really enjoy this thing!

Mosh
07-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the bump and the compliments..I have to say the support at the Pine lake race was extraordinary..We sold about another 100 tickets out there.

I plan on showing this it at the Medina OTC fair cross race next week..If the weather holds out...That race gets around 5000 spectators..Hopefully we can sell some more tickets under the Cycles-R-US tent...Which is cool because they are a big sponsor in the build.

I will get some pic updates here in a day or so...

stroberts22
07-25-2012, 09:00 PM
I like it but "IMO" I would like to see a no grind 10" wheel,hub conversion and a modern tire on the front and get rid of the mud tire.

Mosh
07-25-2012, 09:07 PM
I like it but "IMO" I would like to see a no grind 10" wheel,hub conversion and a modern tire on the front and get rid of the mud tire.

I realy do appreciate your suggestions and input..I considered letting the members help with designs and features at the onset. But I have to be honest to say that at some point I have to close the wallet on this build, and keep the general overall scheme intact to its original plan..

The winner can do whatever mods they feel needed to personalize this build..I tried to keep it basically stock enough that the winner can choose to alter, or enhance the finished product to their own personal desire..

Blown 331
07-25-2012, 10:59 PM
What happens if the winner is not present?

Tri-Z 250
07-25-2012, 11:14 PM
DON'T need to be present to WIN!!! Thats the point of selling them at the RACES.....and Fair goers??? :wonderingYou think all these people are gonna come to TF:lol:

bkm
07-25-2012, 11:26 PM
I realy do appreciate your suggestions and input..I considered letting the members help with designs and features at the onset. But I have to be honest to say that at some point I have to close the wallet on this build, and keep the general overall scheme intact to its original plan..

The winner can do whatever mods they feel needed to personalize this build..I tried to keep it basically stock enough that the winner can choose to alter, or enhance the finished product to their own personal desire..I love it just like it is you did a wonderful job as well as all the others that had a part in it.

BTW I have no problem spending the money on a 10" wheel combo that way I can pick and choose which one I want to run on it. I guess I'm gonna have to expand my rack so it has a proper spot up high and next to my Resto-Mod '86 250r.

just ben
07-26-2012, 12:41 AM
Y'all are just wasting money,I have the winning ticket. Mr. swinehart told me himself. lol. The pictures do not even do this bike justice and it isn't even done yet! my biggest fear is that someone that doesn't or wont appreciate it for what it is will win it and pound it into the dirt.I hope not. So far very nice job on it!

tri-Z ripper
07-29-2012, 11:50 AM
how do i buy tickets??? please do tell!

maxdallasfan
07-29-2012, 11:52 AM
I second that. ^

200x350xtriz250
07-29-2012, 12:05 PM
Buy away guys!

jeswinehart
07-29-2012, 12:43 PM
Y'all are just wasting money,I have the winning ticket. Mr. swinehart told me himself. lol. The pictures do not even do this bike justice and it isn't even done yet! my biggest fear is that someone that doesn't or wont appreciate it for what it is will win it and pound it into the dirt.I hope not. So far very nice job on it!

LMAO @ Ben ! I believe I said you, and everyone that participates are winners (or something along those lines).
Billy has graciously allowed me to have him delegate the filling out the rest of the C.O.A.'s this time around in order to free up my time for projects + endeavors (thank you Billy).
Now with that being said (me not filling out the pre-ticket sales), I finally feel that I can actually buy a few tickets for myself. I have never bought C.O.A. for myself and would not allow the Mrs. to purchase any since she has also helped filling out the several thousand tickets over the years. IMHO, it just would NOT have looked to be the level playing field that it is if the dude filling them out actually won it, I wanted NO part of that possible problem.
BUT NOW, I have opportunity to buy tickets :) If anyone buys more tickets (whoops~I mean C.O.A.'s) then I do, that person can have choice of ANY 1 of my products I make, shipped anywhere world wide if need be. I am getting started with 400 dollars worth ~ for thee finest looking Tri-Z I have ever seen,,, game on folks.

john

maxdallasfan
07-29-2012, 10:04 PM
Just bought mine. Maybe for once the black cloud,over my head will blow away.

Mrs.Mosh
07-31-2012, 10:41 AM
LMAO @ Ben ! I believe I said you, and everyone that participates are winners (or something along those lines).
Billy has graciously allowed me to have him delegate the filling out the rest of the C.O.A.'s this time around in order to free up my time for projects + endeavors (thank you Billy).
Now with that being said (me not filling out the pre-ticket sales), I finally feel that I can actually buy a few tickets for myself. I have never bought C.O.A. for myself and would not allow the Mrs. to purchase any since she has also helped filling out the several thousand tickets over the years. IMHO, it just would NOT have looked to be the level playing field that it is if the dude filling them out actually won it, I wanted NO part of that possible problem.
BUT NOW, I have opportunity to buy tickets :) If anyone buys more tickets (whoops~I mean C.O.A.'s) then I do, that person can have choice of ANY 1 of my products I make, shipped anywhere world wide if need be. I am getting started with 400 dollars worth ~ for thee finest looking Tri-Z I have ever seen,,, game on folks.

john

Thank you John for that post. There has been some confusion on who all is selling tickets. Had some pm's asking.

You can contact Billy or myself, and they are also available in the 3WW store under 3WW gear.

Billy Golightly
08-17-2012, 12:17 AM
Just another bump for this beautiful machine that SOMEONE is gonna end up taking home...:)

tri-Z ripper
08-18-2012, 11:07 AM
bought my C.O.A'S cant wait to get them! getting more for sure! hopefully we all purchase generously to this awesome machine and cause!! so proud to be a member here!

captainweezy
08-20-2012, 07:48 AM
I havnt heard how many coa's are going to be sold. Is there a number or will there be as many as you can sell?

Billy Golightly
08-20-2012, 06:14 PM
There is a cut off. I don't really want to reveal that # yet, but we did sell out of tickets a few years ago for the 350X that Roger did, and thats our goal to do that with this one as well :)

Mr. Clean
08-20-2012, 06:46 PM
Just plunked down some coin for Certificates. I imagine it would not be too hard to find someone to store it for me til I can get the shipping worked out to Arizona!

Xowner
08-20-2012, 06:50 PM
Just plunked down some coin for Certificates. I imagine it would not be too hard to find someone to store it for me til I can get the shipping worked out to Arizona!

No sir, I will store it and also Crate it and drop off that the shipping terminal for you.

bslama69
08-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Nice job on the build! I like the tank relocate. No more takin' off the seat to refuel. Anyone would be proud to own this trike.

tri-Z ripper
08-26-2012, 01:06 PM
just curious i ordered 5 COA's but only received one, Any reason for this?

Billy Golightly
08-26-2012, 01:24 PM
Seriously? That had to have been me that screwed up then. I'll check the order emails and send the rest out. Sorry about that.

Billy Golightly
08-26-2012, 01:41 PM
Yup, I messed that one up. Very sorry about that, and thank you for catching it and asking. The other 4 will go out tomorrow with bunch of extra 3WW stickers. Again, sorry for the mix-up.

tri-Z ripper
08-27-2012, 05:29 PM
thanks Billy i will def be purchasing more.!!! i just wanted to make sure i got at least 5 in case they sold out!!! and thanks again for the quick response!!!

Billy Golightly
09-06-2012, 11:02 PM
Have had a couple different orders for COAs recently, I just wanted to thank everyone for contributing...definitely a bad ass bike that is going to make someone really happy :)

Jason125m
09-17-2012, 09:56 PM
I just got mine in the mail, thanks guys! Hopefully I can purchase more in the future if there is any left.

I feel proud to be a member of such a supporting community.

Now to make room in the garage for it.....

jeswinehart
09-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Mosh, if this is something you would like to use on the build I would like to send it to you.
2 stroke 12 volt only, handle bar mount + tested.
Green wire to ground, red to 12 volt (hot side of headlight wire works) black to trigger side of coil.
If it won't/ don't fit into color scheme or other wise just something you would rather not add on I understand :( I do have one canister in gold powder coat (rather then the black powder coat) with natural alu bezel if you like to see that one.

Jeepermc
09-20-2012, 03:52 PM
That is very cool Jon!

Billy Golightly
09-21-2012, 10:51 AM
That looks pretty slick John, I think it'd go on there good!

Tri-Z 250
09-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Rev limit on a Z 1100, just curious?

3Queen
09-24-2012, 12:07 PM
Very nice I can see my self one it, And hoping like every one is that I got the winning COA

oscarmayer
10-02-2012, 04:41 PM
how's the raffle going? did you get enough $ and stuff for it? need any help with any of the work?

jeswinehart
10-12-2012, 12:52 AM
Well now,,,, my offer is no longer valid due to NO response and one of those "offers you can't refuse".
Not that what I have is really needed in the first place, quite the build ~ FIRST CLASS AS IS.

Thanks for the consideration though,,, john

3 Wheel Drive
10-16-2012, 04:43 PM
I just ordered 5 more, keep up the good work!

Cornholio
10-17-2012, 11:28 PM
I find this post is wierd. The first post was on my birthday, and the give away is on my little brothers? dafuq

Billy Golightly
10-20-2012, 01:33 PM

Participate in the 2013 Fund raiser today, and your name can be in this bag as well!

Mosh
10-22-2012, 10:36 AM
Awesome..Been wondering how the site was doing on this.

Thanks a ton for everyone's support.

Jcormode
10-24-2012, 05:43 PM

Participate in the 2013 Fund raiser today, and your name can be in this bag as well!

my names in there!!! AND THE WINNER IS...................ME! fingers crossed

TecateDan
11-12-2012, 09:24 PM
Dumb Question but do you have to be at trike fest to win this trike???

thestud25
11-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Dumb Question but do you have to be at trike fest to win this trike???
No..........at least that is how it was in the past.

maxdallasfan
11-12-2012, 09:51 PM
If I win it ill trade it to someone here for a minty fresh big red. Even Steven

Billy Golightly
11-13-2012, 01:49 PM
Need not be present to win!

250Braap
11-20-2012, 10:50 PM
I think I can from seeing other posts, but can I enter the contest as a Canadian? What about shipping if a Canadian would win? Just want to make sure. Thanks!

Howdy
11-20-2012, 11:00 PM
Anyone could win this. What we can do is try to find someone that is at TF who lives the closest to the winner and is willing to haul it ( and has space to haul it ) and have them get it that close ( might have a little gas money involved ). I would think we could get it within a few hundred miles or less from you ( but It could be more ). I believe we have a title for this ( I'm 90% sure of it ). I have no information on how to get it across the boarder, but I would say with a title it shouldn't be hard.
Howdy

250Braap
11-20-2012, 11:15 PM
Allright, thanks for the really fast reply, probably going to buy 20$ of tickets tomorrow.
Really like the trike, good job guys!

sp8twn
11-27-2012, 12:21 AM
Got my tickets today,, and im keeping a empty spot in the trailer just in case i need to haul it back to CANADA!!!LOL!!!

Mosh
11-27-2012, 09:40 AM
Just wanna say thanks again for everyone's continued support of this project and I am hoping to get some more updates to you folks after the holidays.

I also need to convey an important factor.
I recieved word last weekend that, Flyin Brian / aka Angry Neighbor, who was responsible for building and fabbing the incredible top mount tank for this project, can no longer devote the time needed to make these tanks as he has been working long hours and leaves him almost no free time for projects.

He currently does not anticipate building anymore of these Z tanks as they take some 40-50 hours per unit to hand craft.
There was only ever 2 made from him in this style for this model. the raffle trike has tank serial number 1 stamped in it.

The moral of that info is this. Whoever gets this machine is more than likely getting a VERY RARE tank that may never be seen again. The other tank that was produced was for a private Z collector that I don't see ever him selling his.

These tanks were slated a value of 700$ when he planned a limited run of around 10 total. But now, there is only 2 in existence and that may be all we ever see. You have to believe that some day these 2 tanks may be worth 1000's of dollars.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1034.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1030.jpg

250rs-neva-die
12-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Beautiful job Mosh. Bike looks amazing!! Big thumbs up to you and everyone that contributed.

BeersBuds&Mud
12-06-2012, 04:36 PM
OH YA! just bought 6!!! :beer
"i love this place and everyone in it"

Big Mike
12-09-2012, 12:08 PM
I have 15 tickets so far with you plans to get at least 15 more before all said and done. if I don't win I will still feel like i won because of the wealth of knowledge and friendship gained from this place.

captainweezy
12-12-2012, 11:13 AM
Got some more COA'S this morning. I know last time I received them, the number was in the high 700's. How many have been sold and how many are there going to be ?? I know y0ou guys don't want to say but I'm curious.

sp8twn
12-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Receved 5 More COA's today boys,,,That YAMAHA might need to get a canadien citizenship!!:beer

Billy Golightly
12-13-2012, 09:05 AM
The numbers are consecutive, so whatever #'s you have is how many had been doled out at that time. There is a finite amount we are going to do, but I am not releasing that #.

Scratt
12-13-2012, 08:31 PM
Just ordered 15 COA's, I am so excited and if I win it's a good excuse for me to come to trikefest :)

Tri-Z 250
12-14-2012, 11:32 AM
If adverage doner is getting 5 COA's a clip and less than a 1000 are sold at the moment...odds are pretty good at this point to double-up your entry!!! Even at the 1500 mark the adverage 5 COA has good odds. The non-adverage COA holder has the potential of uping the odds thier way with no limit at this point...so if you wanna be the BIG fish in the tank there's room to grow according to Billy. If you play the lotto bank your years worth on a good cause, and get better odds!

Xowner
12-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Just ordered 15 COA's, I am so excited and if I win it's a good excuse for me to come to trikefest :)

Drawing is During TF so if you dont come you wont know if you win til its too late.

gus
01-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Speaking of COA's I order 4 and haven't received them? But I now its the holidays so I'm just wondering?

Howdy
01-05-2013, 02:19 PM
Speaking of COA's I order 4 and haven't received them? But I now its the holidays so I'm just wondering?
I'm sure Billy is just a little behind in filling out tickets. I'm sure they will be coming soon.

Update: Billy is even father behind and he doesn't know it yet. Just got a order ( you could say a Large one ) from someone who really loves the machine and wants to help the site. I'm not allowed to mention a name, but he visits the site from time to time.
Howdy

Billy Golightly
01-06-2013, 01:53 PM
With the holidays and my work schedule I got about 2-3 weeks behind but am all caught up minus the ones that have came in over the weekend. I do know the mail is still moving slow as wel, but you should get em. If you dont, let me know, but I do have your stubs (the most important part) here in the kitty with everyone elses :)

90guy
01-06-2013, 07:23 PM
In the drawing! But looks like I won't be making it to trikefest this year due to starting a new job. Looks like 2014 TF I will be coming! lol

JasonB
01-11-2013, 09:56 AM
didnt read the entire thread but if there are any left I will buy some at TF, this bike is insane and that tank is beautiful!

BWard
01-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Awesome Z,As I look back,I had received a tank from JP Racing, I believe, for free back in 85.
I would like to buy a ticket to get the chance to Win this beautiful Z.
Great Job To All That Are Involved With The Build Of This Yamaha,

SGabe
01-24-2013, 06:32 PM
Thats awesome!

RIDE-RED 250r
01-26-2013, 10:27 PM
Just bought my COA's.... Better late than never.

My computer is running strangely slow so I did not read all 11 pages of the thread.. And I apologize if this question has been answered... But here it is: The winner is to pick up the Tri-Z at TF '13, correct??

Thanks to all involved for a chance at such a nice machine! :beer

jeswinehart
01-26-2013, 10:48 PM
Joe, what will happen if you can't be there to pick it up,,, or lets say we can't even get hold of you (understandable because it will be late at night for first call) is we will do the very best to find somebody with room to haul back to as close as possible to you so you can then make arrangements to pick up from who ever.
If you can't be reached that late at night,,,, there will be more phone calls bright + early the next morning.
Even then if no response, the trike is heading towards you as close as practical.

3 Wheel Drive
01-27-2013, 08:41 PM
You may as well just start Westbound on Interstate 90 ASAP, Destination Seattle! :)

TecateDan
01-27-2013, 08:55 PM
I bought a bunch of tickets a month ago but never got my Certificates??? who do I pm

Mrs.Mosh
01-28-2013, 08:22 AM
I bought a bunch of tickets a month ago but never got my Certificates??? who do I pm Billy handles all the online ticket sales. I know he hasn't been on a whole lot lately and he is very bust right now. I can contract him and see if he would like me to send your tickets out for him.
I too have tickets for sale. If anyone needs any you can pm me also.

Billy Golightly
01-28-2013, 11:02 PM
I wont say I never miss them, but I've got a pretty decent system in place for getting these filled out and sent. Forward me your order to hondaatc@gmail.com and I'll go back through and see.

redskinman
01-29-2013, 03:07 PM
Just bought mine,wont be able to make trikefest,wish I could :(

jdm97ek4
01-29-2013, 09:13 PM
Where is trikefest at what state?

dcreel
02-01-2013, 12:05 PM
Where is trikefest at what state?

Haspin Acres Laurel, IN

redskinman
02-17-2013, 11:11 PM
Just bought mine,wont be able to make trikefest,wish I could :(
havent received tickets yet :(

Billy Golightly
02-18-2013, 09:10 AM
Its on my table to fill out, I wont bore everyone with a sob story about how busy I am but I *will* get to you and i have been throwing in a few little things to sweeten the pot on those I've been delayed in getting filled out and sent.

Billy Golightly
02-19-2013, 09:03 AM
All orders as of today are current and in the mail finally.

Howdy
02-23-2013, 09:22 PM
All orders as of today are current and in the mail finally.

As of today you have another 25 tickets to fill out. Yup, I / we sold 25 tickets today. w00t!!!!!!

I will send a email with details.
Howdy

Meat-BoX
03-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Im sorry I didnt read every thread. Im making my second trip to T.F. this year from N.Y. and im down for a few tickets for this beauty. How much and who to?
Thx

Howdy
03-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Im sorry I didnt read every thread. Im making my second trip to T.F. this year from N.Y. and im down for a few tickets for this beauty. How much and who to?
Thx
Easiest way to get your "C.O.A.'s" is right here:

Howdy

captainweezy
03-14-2013, 10:51 PM
So whats the number up to now? Its about time to get some more. My way of saying thanks for selling a few parts on here. :beer

Mosh
03-15-2013, 09:54 AM
I don't know any final tallies on COA sales, but we are getting lower on remaining amounts, which is good as I am sure we all would like to see a sell-out of COA's before TF 13. So if you still want some there is still time to act.
I have been wanting to update the progress of the machine with some videos and new pics, but this winter seems to not be letting go, and I don't dare drag that trike out in the mud/snow for some running vids at this time. There has been some additions added to the machine, and some updates and final details of the build are wrapping up. So as soon as I can get some semi-dry sunny weather, I will be making a production video of the machine riding and running as well as some out door sunny pics and posting them ASAP.

Thanks for ALL of your support on this project.

Billy Golightly
04-16-2013, 07:56 AM
Just an FYI, I am about 25-30 or so tickets behind in getting them mailed out right now. I am going to try and get caught up sometime later this week, I've just been totally slammed with work still and have had some personal stuff I've been trying to work with as well...If your still waiting I apologize, and you'll get something a little extra for the patience. Thanks for hanging in there.

Billy Golightly
04-21-2013, 11:34 AM
All caught up on everything as far as I know now. Dropping quite a few envelopes in the mail first thing tomorrow :)

Mosh
05-02-2013, 08:59 AM
Updates!!!

Yes folks..Buy up the remainder of the COAs here..They are gonna be gone. No sure bet there will be any tickets at TF so I would not wait.

Here are some updated pics. Just a few minor details I want to ad/finish. I am working on some videos of the machine running and hope to have those up soon.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/IMG_20130501_181011_144.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cosmicquads/media/IMG_20130501_181011_144.jpg.html)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/IMG_20130501_181142_471.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cosmicquads/media/IMG_20130501_181142_471.jpg.html)

How are you liking the Bud Light coolant overflow bottle?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/IMG_20130501_181034_633.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cosmicquads/media/IMG_20130501_181034_633.jpg.html)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/IMG_20130501_181123_316.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cosmicquads/media/IMG_20130501_181123_316.jpg.html)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1554.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cosmicquads/media/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1554.jpg.html)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1553.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cosmicquads/media/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1553.jpg.html)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1551.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cosmicquads/media/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1551.jpg.html)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1557.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cosmicquads/media/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1557.jpg.html)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1549.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cosmicquads/media/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1549.jpg.html)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1548.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cosmicquads/media/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1548.jpg.html)

Huge thanks go out to the following....
Flyin Brian
Jason Hall
The OTC..Ohio Trike Crew!
Cycles-R-US.NET
SBLT 500R
SPROCK RACING
BILLY GOLIGHTLY
HUBERT
GARAGEBOY34
And Most of all, The great members that have fed and supported this site, and this special project.
There are not many tickets left from what I understand. Lets try to sell out, lock and stock before TF 2013. 20$ gets you 5 tickets..That won't even buy a cheap 12 pack of crappy beer, and a 1/4 tank of gas..
If you are looking for tickets at TF..Hunt down DITCHMUD or HOWDY. They will have whats left..
And THANKS TO BILLY...He totally has mired himself in a ton of work selling tickets for this thing and I appreciate his efforts more than anyone can understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ktJmsqDiQw

El Camexican
05-02-2013, 12:50 PM
Order placed, thank you!

ATC-Eric
05-02-2013, 01:18 PM
Just bought 5 more.

Dirtweed
05-02-2013, 02:09 PM
I just got 5 more tickets. That thing is beautiful.

D

Billy Golightly
05-02-2013, 02:17 PM
I got 4 COA orders in my email today so I knew there had to be some updates I needed to check out!

Thanks for posting Rob, I'll be sharing on FB and elsewhere for sure to let everyone know. Machine looks awesome!

up-tyte
05-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Awesome looking trike, just waiting for my tickets.

Billy Golightly
05-07-2013, 05:37 PM
I have about 20 order to attend to, so it might be a bit, but everyone will get em :)

oile
05-19-2013, 12:19 AM
Just bought 20 tickets !!

Billy Golightly
05-20-2013, 04:24 PM
As of this morning, I've completed and mailed everyones orders. I apologize for the back log, I got slammed with a bunch and had a hard time getting caught up.

Mosh
05-21-2013, 08:23 AM
Huge thanks go out to the following....
Flyin Brian
Jason Hall
The OTC..Ohio Trike Crew!
Cycles-R-US.NET
SBLT 500R
SPROCK RACING
BILLY GOLIGHTLY
HUBERT
GARAGEBOY34
And Most of all, The great members that have fed and supported this site, and this special project.
There are not many tickets left from what I understand. Lets try to sell out, lock and stock before TF 2013. 20$ gets you 5 tickets..That won't even buy a cheap 12 pack of crappy beer, and a 1/4 tank of gas..
If you are looking for tickets at TF..Hunt down DITCHMUD or HOWDY. They will have whats left..
And THANKS TO BILLY...He totally has mired himself in a ton of work selling tickets for this thing and I appreciate his efforts more than anyone can understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ktJmsqDiQw

jeswinehart
05-21-2013, 12:34 PM
Nice !

There will be 50 C.O.A.'s available for purchase at Ditchmuds upcoming TrikeCircus ride http://www.3wheelerworld.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2013-6-1&e=245&c=1

Hopefully this will NOT get deleted again.

Mosh
05-21-2013, 01:14 PM
Nice !

There will be 50 C.O.A.'s available for purchase at Ditchmuds upcoming TrikeCircus ride http://www.3wheelerworld.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2013-6-1&e=245&c=1

Hopefully this will NOT get deleted again.Thanks guys..
John. Not sure what is happeneing, but I can see two other posts just like this one. I don't see any deletions anywhere.

jeswinehart
05-22-2013, 07:09 AM
I don't know, the internet is basically electrical and with all the glitchs associated,,,

Mosh, you have information compiled on what oil,plug and basically specs associated with the Tri-Z so the new owner can keep it running as CRISP as you have it dialed in ???
Man, that build sounds as sweet as it looks !

Billy Golightly
05-22-2013, 07:38 AM
There was another post (or two) here about the guy from the Alabama gang that passed away recently as well including a reply from me that seems to have vanished, but I can't track it down either....

Mosh
05-22-2013, 08:32 AM
There was another post (or two) here about the guy from the Alabama gang that passed away recently as well including a reply from me that seems to have vanished, but I can't track it down either....

Post 15. ditchmud, had also alerted me to this privately and ask that the member be included in the build. He will.
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/153074-3wheelerworld-Members-MEMORIAL-Page

I don't know, the internet is basically electrical and with all the glitchs associated,,,

Mosh, you have information compiled on what oil,plug and basically specs associated with the Tri-Z so the new owner can keep it running as CRISP as you have it dialed in ???
Man, that build sounds as sweet as it looks !

There will be an approximately 8-10 page basic manual, for care and general information/instructions included with the machine that I have written up. I will have the manual attached with the trike at TF and if needed I will make a second copy and include it with the title. Also the machine comes with a stock head powdered blue if the owner decides to run a complete stock top end.
It will be up to the new owner to fine tune the machine and continue break in for a few more hours, for their own personal riding area and style and also make any jetting adjustments needed. The top end has approximately 5 heat and cool down cycles and a little over 1 hour of actual run time. If this is something the new owner is not comfortable with doing, I suggest finding a local reputable mechanic to make any jetting changes needed which should be fairly inexpensive.

3 Wheel Drive
05-25-2013, 07:44 PM
How many more days till the drawing? I need to start making room for my new trike. :beer seriously though that is one nice wheeler! Hope I got the lucky ticket!!!

ColtonGG33
05-26-2013, 12:10 AM
Man, ill probably buy a ticket soon. I am a little confused tho? How does this whole pick a ticket thing work? Are you just gonna put all the ticket receipts in a box and just pick one? And who evers ticket you pull out is the winner?

jeswinehart
05-26-2013, 08:04 AM
Man, ill probably buy a ticket soon. I am a little confused tho? How does this whole pick a ticket thing work? Are you just gonna put all the ticket receipts in a box and just pick one? And whoever's ticket you pull out is the winner?

Well, you basically got it correct Colton. But I will elaborate a little more.
At the awards ceremony Saturday night when we all start gathering, normally around 7pm ish, all the C.O.A.'s stubs are gathered up from the several folks who have been selling them. Billy will have the bulk of the C.O.A.'s
Ditchmud, Howdy, Mosh, myself have had tickets advanced to us to sell at get together and to folks who consistently purchase.
I build a tumbler and like I said, as soon as we can at the awards all the stubs sold go into the tumbler and as they are sold at the awards ceremony they are added to the latch sealed tumbler.
Sales for those stops once award trophies to race winners is started and that takes a couple of hours and the drum keeps on tumbling right up front for all to see.
Normally the last "thing" to happen at the awards is the ticket drawing. A very young volunteer is selected from those in attendance (generally but not always around 5 to 8 years old) and when Billy gives the okay, I stop the tumbler and the kid reaches in and fetches one stub only from inside and takes that stub up to Billy. He then announces the name /info on it.
So yeah, Colton, in a nut shell you had the concept correct.

jeswinehart
05-26-2013, 12:15 PM
I needed to get the tumbler out to clean it up so I made a short video of it for those that may not be able to see it in person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U-YvgC3RP0&feature=youtu.be

fire1
05-26-2013, 01:01 PM
As of this morning, I've completed and mailed everyones orders. I apologize for the back log, I got slammed with a bunch and had a hard time getting caught up.

Would that go back as far as 4/16 hadn't received mine from that purchase date. Just curious

Billy Golightly
05-27-2013, 07:35 PM
I mailed all the back stuff on like Tuesday or Wednesday or last week...it should be there, but PM your name/address and I'll double check to make sure it went out.

threewheelin-feelin
06-04-2013, 12:25 AM
just got my winning ticket yesterday!!!

captainweezy
06-06-2013, 11:14 PM
How many tickets are left?? I have a few bucks stashed back for a handful if there will be some left for sure at TF.

jeswinehart
06-07-2013, 06:11 AM
How many tickets are left?? I have a few bucks stashed back for a handful if there will be some left for sure at TF.

Oh yeah, there will be plenty @ TF2013 Captain,,, I am much more curious as too HOW many you have bought :) !

Howdy
06-07-2013, 08:11 AM
Just an Update: To allow COA's to get filled out and mailed, pus give Billy time to finish getting ready for TF we will be shutting own Online purchases on Monday June 10th, 2013. After Monday you will need to get them in person at TF or someone who is selling them.
Howdy

captainweezy
06-07-2013, 04:16 PM
Oh yeah, there will be plenty @ TF2013 Captain,,, I am much more curious as too HOW many you have bought :) !
All you need to know is to bring an extra BR side cover my friend! Plus that would mean I would actually have to count them:DHeads up Billy you just received an order for a few more!

SteveCZ28
06-07-2013, 10:00 PM
ive never participated in a tf drawing until this year. im curious how the drawing will be done. will a number be drawn, and a member or mod will contact the winner? or will the winner have a certain amount of time to respond to the winning number? if the winner doesnt respond within a certain amount of time will there be a redraw? or can someone explain this to me. i purchased some coa's but just curious how this would work.

jeswinehart
06-07-2013, 10:51 PM
No time limit set on contacting you Steve. Ideally we would like to get hold of you that night right after the winning ticket is drawn on Saturday June 22, 2013 so we can let you know and make the best arrangements possible if you are not there.
Normally the drawing for the winning C.O.A. stub is the last thing done and I can remember a time or two when it was rather late (around midnight) so it is very understandable for a person to NOT jump right on a call from some one you don't know, especially that late at night.

captainweezy
06-07-2013, 11:13 PM
ive never participated in a tf drawing until this year. im curious how the drawing will be done. will a number be drawn, and a member or mod will contact the winner? or will the winner have a certain amount of time to respond to the winning number? if the winner doesnt respond within a certain amount of time will there be a redraw? or can someone explain this to me. i purchased some coa's but just curious how this would work.
Steve, if you would win it and i had extra room, I would at least get it 7 hours closer to you.

SteveCZ28
06-08-2013, 02:28 AM
No time limit set on contacting you Steve. Ideally we would like to get hold of you that night right after the winning ticket is drawn on Saturday June 22, 2013 so we can let you know and make the best arrangements possible if you are not there.
Normally the drawing for the winning C.O.A. stub is the last thing done and I can remember a time or two when it was rather late (around midnight) so it is very understandable for a person to NOT jump right on a call from some one you don't know, especially that late at night.

ok thanks for clearing this up for me. i was just unsure of how you guys did it, as everyone does an absentee drawing different than everyone else. so when a number is drawn that is the only one drawn? as in no redraws?

SteveCZ28
06-08-2013, 02:29 AM
Steve, if you would win it and i had extra room, I would at least get it 7 hours closer to you.

that would be helpful. i have family in peoria so i could visit them to get closer to you as well

threewheelin-feelin
06-09-2013, 02:29 AM
i bought 5 tickets. if my ticket was drawn do i need to leave a phone number? or would you guys contact me threw pm?

jeswinehart
06-09-2013, 05:28 AM
i bought 5 tickets. if my ticket was drawn do i need to leave a phone number? or would you guys contact me threw pm?

Hopefully you included a very good contact number but if it takes a contact thru pm, e-mail, fax, I.M., facebook, twitter, or even a hand written letter mailed to you ~ what ever it takes,,, it WILL happen.

Billy Golightly
06-09-2013, 10:39 PM
We had a bad rain storm here, I was going to put out an APB on Facebook for a 24 hour last call, but it looks like I will have to try and do that tomorrow as I can't get the images to upload, the connection is so bad.

TWF, I should have your # from when you ordered, most everyone has entered their phone #s in their order information, so I have it that way.

I have about 4 orders that I have received within the last week / week and a half that I will be mailing out with the last batch of whatever comes in between now and closing time. Its just about here folks!

Billy Golightly
06-11-2013, 07:59 AM
Final push ladies and gentleman, will be shutting this down here in just a bit later this morning!

jdm97ek4
06-11-2013, 10:49 AM
i just sent a pm again i would like to get tickets

Billy Golightly
06-11-2013, 11:35 AM
Replied to your PM, but thats it folks, officially wraps up online sales, the only way to get them from here on out is in person! Many thanks to everyone that has contributed to and been a part of this, just a little over a week away and we'll know who the new owner is :)

captainweezy
06-13-2013, 10:38 PM
Can't wait for next years"someone is going to get lucky thread".

Mosh
06-14-2013, 09:46 PM
Ok guys and gals. Last update...The Z is now 100 miles closer to TF and safe in Howdy's keep. He will be delivering the machine for the rest of the leg. There is a spare seat and box of extra parts that go with it. Oddly enough, a gentlemen in his mid 40's whipped off the road and questioned the machine. He owned one back in the day and it struck him odd he knew it was a Tri-Z but blue? He ended up buying some tickets for it in the parking lot. If I recall he was from Findlay Ohio.

Without further delay, here is what you will get/see next week...

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1582.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cosmicquads/media/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1582.jpg.html)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1584.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cosmicquads/media/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1584.jpg.html)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1583.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cosmicquads/media/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1583.jpg.html)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1581.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cosmicquads/media/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1581.jpg.html)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1589.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cosmicquads/media/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1589.jpg.html)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/cosmicquads/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1585.jpg (http://s100.photobucket.com/user/cosmicquads/media/Z%20tribute%20build/DSCF1585.jpg.html)

I really poured all my effort into this and I tried my damn best to give you all the best I could offer. It was a sad day, but a great day...With that..I have got to take some time off..I am pooped...

Thanks to all who stood with me and behind me on this..Peace!

sp8twn
06-14-2013, 10:02 PM
Great job Mosh!!! love all the added details and the seat is a great finishing touch!!! Time to relax now!!:beer

Howdy
06-15-2013, 08:37 AM
Great job Mosh!!! love all the added details and the seat is a great finishing touch!!! Time to relax now!!:beer

That's easy for you to say. LOL

The Tri-Z was put into storage yesterday for the night. Tomorrow the work begins the job of loading up for TF and I will reload it and everything else. Then my nerves will on edge until I get to TF!!!!
Howdy

fire1
06-15-2013, 09:09 AM
Great job! Looks awesome.

MIK6
06-15-2013, 09:13 AM
Mosh.. that thing is truely beautiful! You did an amazing job on the build!
It is a work of art!

MIK6/ Mike

Matt O.
06-17-2013, 10:18 PM
Great Job!!!!

Matt

Brockey
06-18-2013, 08:54 PM
Beautiful job. The seat is pretty touching and nice addition. Now I pray I wins her. :)

kimmer250r
06-18-2013, 10:38 PM
Beautiful trike! Excellent job on it!

jdm97ek4
06-20-2013, 11:04 PM
who won it

SteveCZ28
06-21-2013, 01:47 AM
who won it

youre a day early bud. drawing is the 22nd

jdm97ek4
06-21-2013, 09:43 AM
ohh i thought it was the 20th theres still a chance whoo!! haha

i got my tickets and club stickers didnt think to look at date on them, i put them in a very safe place my luck i win and my kids would get ahold of the tickets and they would be gone

gus
06-22-2013, 01:42 AM
OK so i have a small problem it seems i have misplaced my tickets (stupid me but we had moved homes) so my question is if i do win hopefully i will lol do i need the ticket end peace to confirm the numbers on the ticket or does it just have my info on the ticket stub???

and its almost Saturday so just raffle it off already i WONT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

threewheelin-feelin
06-22-2013, 02:37 PM
yeah what time is the raffle going to be?

200x350xtriz250
06-22-2013, 04:07 PM
As I recall, the drawing will be late tonight. It is the last thing done after the awards are handed out. Get the coffee out boys and girls.

threewheelin-feelin
06-22-2013, 09:08 PM
somebody has got to post the winner as soon as the drawing is over. this is more intense then the megamillions hahaha

Big Mike
06-22-2013, 09:29 PM
yea who won!? !?!?

SteveCZ28
06-22-2013, 10:29 PM
you guys might as well goto bed. im winning this thing! lmao...and ill be working till 6am as well, so when i get my phone call i can get all the details ironed out.

gus
06-23-2013, 01:23 AM
Who won come on !!!!!!! Please let it be me lol.

gus
06-23-2013, 01:25 AM
It's 1:25am over there somebody won !!! Come on let us now lol.

threewheelin-feelin
06-23-2013, 03:14 AM
its 3:13 here on the east coast an im still waiting. some one at trikefest has mobile and can let us know!!!! lol im sure it was some one that was present at tf

gus
06-23-2013, 04:04 AM
its 3:13 here on the east coast an im still waiting. some one at trikefest has mobile and can let us know!!!! lol im sure it was some one that was present at tf

You just shot my hopes down of winning that sexy trike lol. It's 1 am here. I'm Eager to see who won it maybe its somebody not at tf at the moment and there just making us wait lol.

SteveCZ28
06-23-2013, 04:29 AM
i hate this part. waiting to see who got it. thats where the anxiety kicks in. today is my birthday, this would be a hell of a gift haha

ATC-Eric
06-23-2013, 07:51 AM
I'm told Honnerlaws (xowner) mom won.

RoscoW
06-23-2013, 09:33 AM

That would be great

hoosierlogger
06-23-2013, 04:04 PM
i hate this part. waiting to see who got it. thats where the anxiety kicks in.
Then you should come to trikefest and find out who wins when the ticket is pulled from the drum.

captainweezy
06-23-2013, 04:14 PM
We were too busy partying and having a great time to worry about you guys! Lol I second what Hoosier said.

RIDE-RED 250r
06-23-2013, 07:00 PM
Well, I'm not going to lie..this was one of those instances that I was REALLY crossing my fingers for that "for once in my life I actually win something" occasions... LOL!

But congrats to the lucky winner! :beer Enjoy! :)

tri-Z ripper
06-23-2013, 07:05 PM
whowever won it! congratulations!!! please enjoy it for as long as you own it!

trizilla
06-24-2013, 09:28 AM

cant verify if it was his mother but the very nice lady that won was in fact with honnerlaw....

MIK6
06-24-2013, 11:49 AM
Yes! The Z went to a good home! It was won by ruth! And yes she is XOWNERs mom!!
The look on her face was worth the money I spent on my tickets..
She said she will be bringing it back next year and will be riding it (on nice days) at TF14!

Congratulations!!

MIK6/ Mike

Dirtweed
06-24-2013, 02:36 PM
I like that :"...and will be riding it (on nice days)". Don't blame her at all for that.

Billy Golightly
06-24-2013, 03:37 PM
Photo from end of the awards ceremony!

threewheelin-feelin
06-24-2013, 04:30 PM
can we have a recount? im pretty sure i won lol

Tri-Z 250
06-24-2013, 08:27 PM
Looks like it's in good hands...chances of it getting beat to death look very slim. As a Lady of TF now she has good reason to return and showcase her WIN. Congrads to you Lady in Pink...check your PM's for cash offers:lol:

kimmer250r
06-25-2013, 07:10 PM
I was just happy to see it went to someone who knows the history behind it and the people! Congrats to your MOM Xowner, it's going to a great home! Just keep your butt off it X! LOL Enjoy the BBQ sauce too!