PDA

View Full Version : it's been a while

2strokepwer
03-28-2012, 09:00 PM
It's been a while since i was on here. I was a regular for a while and enjoyed posting and chatting with a bunch of people. I sold several things on ebay and unfortunately, i trusted the wrong person to ship the items to the buyers. For a long time, i didn't know that they were never shipped. A very short time later after the items sold on ebay, I lost full access to a computer, phone, and a place to live. I don't have much time or access to a computer now but working on it. The person that was suppose to ship the items got in touch with me not long ago and gave me back some of the items the that the person never sent. I don't want to start a fight with anyone, I just want to right my wrongs if it's possible. I will do whatever it takes. I'm not going to be able to post much due to work and having a computer in front of me. I'm sorry that I upset some of you and I hope that I can eventually gain the trust back. I will be posting this on the other site as well. Thanks

Jay

Swinger
03-28-2012, 09:03 PM
I am not aware of what happened but hopefully you can straighten a few things out and I applaude you for trying to make things right, even if it has been a while. Good luck!

2strokepwer
04-09-2012, 06:22 PM
thanks i'm working on it.

mohadib
04-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Why would you leave something like that to some random person who evidently didn't care? The timing of you taking money then not shipping orders and losing your place to live at the same time is amazing. Guess when it rains it pours. Good luck with the present and future.

2strokepwer
04-09-2012, 08:18 PM
it was somebody that i did trust at the time. i just had no idea what was going on while i was at work. thanks and hope i can work things out to.