PDA

View Full Version : ATC Decals

LSRouse
03-31-2012, 07:04 PM
Anyone out there ever use decals by Cyberakuna from ebay? He sells lots of them. I'm looking for some and am curious if anyone here has used his. If so, hows the quality?

hublake
03-31-2012, 07:10 PM
I think that is the guy I got my 73 Honda ATC 70 decals from. They seem to be ok. That is the guy I mentioned in my other post on your other thread.

Anyone out there ever use decals by Cyberakuna from ebay? He sells lots of them. I'm looking for some and am curious if anyone here has used his. If so, hows the quality?

LSRouse
03-31-2012, 07:12 PM
Oops, Cyberakuma, not kuna.

LSRouse
03-31-2012, 07:15 PM
Yeah, I went and checked. He's got the decals I need. I was hoping someone could vouch for his stuff. You're happy with yours? Good quality, good colors, holding up well?

hublake
03-31-2012, 07:41 PM
I can't say how good they are because I have not finished the 70. To me they look good, I haven't had it out and used it yet. It is for my grandsons and they are only 2 years old and 15 months old. I will be posting a before and thread shortly, as soon as I get some parts back from being nickel chrome plated.

Yeah, I went and checked. He's got the decals I need. I was hoping someone could vouch for his stuff. You're happy with yours? Good quality, good colors, holding up well?