PDA

View Full Version : gettin real tired of people on youtube.....

keggs17
04-03-2012, 11:13 PM
the morons on youtube always seem to have something smart to say....especially when its on trike,atv,or bike veds, and half the time they have no idea what there even talkin about. its makin me sick....
:mad:

Vealmonkey
04-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Funny, I've never had any negative comments on my Tiger video on youtube. I don't remember seeing any negative comments on any of the Elmira Ice Racing videos either, but I will have to double check those. Sorry your video is getting blasted.

Scootertrash
04-04-2012, 09:16 AM
the morons on youtube always seem to have something smart to say....especially when its on trike,atv,or bike veds, and half the time they have no idea what there even talkin about. its makin me sick....
:mad:

Link so I can check it out?

tulsamike3434
04-04-2012, 09:26 AM
you should see the comments on one of my videos lolol but i deserved them lolol

jb2wheels
04-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Ignore and block. The only videos I ever posted were of my FFR Roadster first start. It has an EFI 302 with a lumpy cam and new computer. The comments I got were hilarious "sounds like doodoo" "how could you F that up" etc. Idiots.

ATCcountryboy
04-04-2012, 12:11 PM
People have nothing better to do than just sit around and make fun of other people. I guess it makes them feel better about themselves, I get tons of random negative comments on my vids.

keggs17
04-05-2012, 03:16 AM
Link so I can check it out?
its not my vids i just meant people on there in general...like for instance say u have a vid of your atv doing some doughnuts....ill see comments like atvs suck or dirtbikes are better lol or my personal favorite....my quad will blow yours away...lol these people know nothing but they always think there machine is better then someone else's... i dont get it lol

Scootertrash
04-05-2012, 08:43 AM
its not my vids i just meant people on there in general...like for instance say u have a vid of your atv doing some doughnuts....ill see comments like atvs suck or dirtbikes are better lol or my personal favorite....my quad will blow yours away...lol these people know nothing but they always think there machine is better then someone else's... i dont get it lol

C'mon man!! Don't you know that everyone on the internet is 6'5, 375 pounds of solid muscle, could take on Chuck Norris, Steven Segal, and Bruce Lee at the same time and kick all of their asses. Have 12 inches of swingin death and sexual stamina that would make Ron Jeremy envious, date and sleep with only 10's, make 500,000 a year and only drive Lambos and Ferraris? :rolleyes::lol:

atctim
04-05-2012, 09:16 AM
"Armchair Racing / riding" at it's finest. Internet cowards will always be around. As someone else mentioned, delete their posts and block them. Then forget about it and move on. I have gotten some doozies over the years on youtube.

brd812
04-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Thats what I say about my bosses , telephone-email tough guys, but when you get them face to face there soft. It doesnt hurt I'm 6'8 and 275...lol ... just laugh it off and know you know better.

keggs17
04-08-2012, 12:03 PM
C'mon man!! Don't you know that everyone on the internet is 6'5, 375 pounds of solid muscle, could take on Chuck Norris, Steven Segal, and Bruce Lee at the same time and kick all of their asses. Have 12 inches of swingin death and sexual stamina that would make Ron Jeremy envious, date and sleep with only 10's, make 500,000 a year and only drive Lambos and Ferraris? :rolleyes::lol:
HAHAH thats great dude. iv noticed that.

El Camexican
04-08-2012, 12:45 PM

Actualy there are just a few of us:cool:

El Camexican
04-08-2012, 12:50 PM
you should see the comments on one of my videos lolol but i deserved them lolol

Are referring to the one where you used an adjustable wrench to tighten the main jet on a Honda carburetor?

keggs17
04-26-2012, 08:47 AM
Are referring to the one where you used an adjustable wrench to tighten the main jet on a Honda carburetor?
haha? now thats kinda funny