PDA

View Full Version : EBAY rant

yamaha driver
04-04-2012, 06:45 PM
so i bought a dirtbike wire harrness and i ask the guy if he could ship priority to get here faster. he replies in 20 min saying ok it will be an extra 2 bucks. i tried contacting him yesterday to see if he shipped and he got back to me today saying he just sent me an invoice for the 2 dollars!!! and he wont be able to ship untill tommorow... i sent him the message the day i bought the item telling him i sent the extra cash. SOME PEOPLE. sorry for that just blowing off some steam

Swinger
04-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Thats funny, because it isnt me I guess. I think he missed the point of priority mail. Or you didnt specify on how fast to ship it. Whos proiority was it, yours or his. Ha ha.. Im sorry but it is kinda funny.

yamaha driver
04-04-2012, 07:03 PM
yea i said i really need it by saturday. which is more than enough time for priority mail..... now i will be lucky to get it by monday. hopefully. now im hoping he can ship by ups for 2 day shipping... since i want to ride this bike!!!!!

DeePa
04-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Plan your timing better.

yamaha driver
04-04-2012, 11:04 PM
the thing is there is VERY limited market for this item/any thing for this god for saken bike... this is the first i saw that was under 100 bucks. so not much planning to do when this is 25 bucks. if he would have shipped next day it would have been fine.

tri again
04-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Reminds me of people who send faxes so you get them immediately,
a few days from now.

Welp? with any luck, it Will arrive and actually be the right thing and actually works and becomes a distant memory.

We often get screamin' aggravated when stuff breaks or blows up and our saving grace is, as long as no one got hurt.
Then we all nod quietly as if in prayer.

brd812
04-05-2012, 10:10 AM
I'd say 1 out of 4 transaction I do on ebay go that route. good luck

rdlsz24
04-05-2012, 10:54 AM
How about the dicks that charge for Priority and send with Parcel Post? Then when you try to call them on it they say that the Priority charge was for Parcel with supplies, trip to post office, etc, etc. Arrrgh

Rob

yamaha driver
04-05-2012, 04:17 PM
^^ thats dumb lol