PDA

View Full Version : Quick Tri Z question

rice
04-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Hi everyone, I have been reading this forum for a while and i just signed up... I have had a ton of trikes but this is my first race trike, Its fast...

I just picked up an 86 Tri Z. It is in great shape the only thing it is missing is a hose off of the overflow jug. The top hose is connected to the top right of the rad but there is no bottom hose... I have searched the net and looked at every manual and diagram i could find but none of them show where that hose should go to. If another Z owner has a minute to have a look for me i would appreciate it. Thanks

Bryan Raffa
04-04-2012, 07:26 PM
The bottom hose on the coolant jug should go yo the rad... the top one us just a overflow for the jug,,, it just loops down with the carb drain hoses.. any hose will do.

rice
04-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Hey Thanks alot, Really appreciate it. Im just changing the bearings on the rear end now, hope to ride it tomorrow.

While i have your expertize here, does the axle come out to the right? Tap the left side to get it out?

This is what i am trying to do right now but i dont know what is holding the sprocket. It looks like it should just slide off but no go. Thanks again!

rice
04-04-2012, 07:53 PM
I mean the right side when sitting on it,