PDA

View Full Version : bit of an expensive lazy afternoon

Jon Boy
04-08-2012, 12:00 AM
50cc 2stroke r/c stunt plane, belongs to my buddy's dad. i feel bad for him since he just got done getting work done on it. took it out for it's first run of the day and everything was going well till he was coming around to land (2:00mark). :rolleyes:

http://youtu.be/5rBRfSI2v7U
EDIT: you can see my buddy's little yellow plane laying on the ground at the start of the vid. he's just starting and crashed his before i could even get the camera out. :lol:

mohadib
04-08-2012, 12:33 AM
is there supposed to be video or something?

edit: blah, i disabled flash in chrome, forgot about that

bkm
04-08-2012, 01:26 AM
These things look like a lot of fun, but you just know its gonna have a date with gravity sooner or later and ruin your day.

RIDE-RED 250r
04-08-2012, 08:17 AM
That stinks.

I had one of those Traxxas T-Max's a few years ago. That thing was a riot, especially when chasing the cat around! :naughty:

I think if I ever get back into RC I would like to try an airplane. Engines last longer. I had to rebuild that truck engine about every gallon or so of fuel burned due to running on the ground in all the dust and dirt.. Stupid thing was fast. Would do 45mph or a little better when dialed in good. 2 speed automatic transmission.

300rman
04-08-2012, 01:24 PM
That stinks.

I had one of those Traxxas T-Max's a few years ago. That thing was a riot, especially when chasing the cat around! :naughty:

I think if I ever get back into RC I would like to try an airplane. Engines last longer. I had to rebuild that truck engine about every gallon or so of fuel burned due to running on the ground in all the dust and dirt.. Stupid thing was fast. Would do 45mph or a little better when dialed in good. 2 speed automatic transmission.

Try a better air filter. Ive got several gallons through my engine, and it runs like new. and I wasnt easy on the thing at all!

SPD FRK
04-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Just as I clicked the video my playlist changed. Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away. Song started so tight with the video that I thought it was part of it. How appropriate.