PDA

View Full Version : What kind of products do you want to see in the 3WW Shop?

Billy Golightly
04-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Just query'ing, what other types of products do you guys want to see in the store? If we had an array of items like a large mail order catalog, would you be more apt to buy from us than them if the pricing was competitive? What sort of stuff do you find yourself ordering on a regular basis for your trike that we could list in the shop?

DasUberKraut
04-08-2012, 11:17 AM
More decals and tshirts! :beer

yaegerb
04-08-2012, 11:24 AM
I am a sucker for 200x aftermarket components or dress up items. I know this is pretty specific, my apologies. If it was price competitive, I would like to see polished re-pops (gas caps, case savers, wheels, lower fork tubes, tripples, etc). Seat covers would be cool as well. Also, I don't think it would be hard to start re-poping the old school low-pro fenders. All we would need is a mock up set and someone to build them for us. I know many people that would buy a set!!!

Howdy
04-08-2012, 11:34 AM
A polaris Section. lol

Howdy
04-08-2012, 11:35 AM
More decals and tshirts! :beer

Coming soon to 3WW Shop!!! Yep, the cat is now out of the bag.
Howdy

Cave Rider
04-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Atc 250R Front tires...lol..jeswinehart ? Haha

just ben
04-08-2012, 11:39 AM
I would like to see all of shawns and hagens products as well as all of johns. There is only a small amount of products that each of them make and I know they have alot more to offer.

keggs17
04-08-2012, 11:44 AM
paul turner high rev pipes! 250r headlight shells, varied polished parts such as thumbthrotthe covers etc..250r decals for your truck and the trike, carbon fiber radiator shrouds, steel braided brake lines, 250r seat covers haha theres alot id like to see on the site

Billy Golightly
04-08-2012, 11:45 AM
A polaris Section. lol

The category is there, just waiting for someone to populate it ;)

Howdy
04-08-2012, 11:53 AM
The category is there, just waiting for someone to populate it ;)

I will get that taken care of real soon. ;)
Howdy

200x350xtriz250
04-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Brake pads & bearings......

wisconsinite
04-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Brake pads & bearings......

X2, maybe air and oil filters too. And gaskets. The kind of parts that need replaced regularily. If i gotta order something, i'd sooner support the site.

dksix
04-08-2012, 02:38 PM
I'd like to see someone putting together fastener kits for trikes. I've seen the them on ebay. The better sets are over $100 and they have some cheap ones that doesn't look bike specific. I personally am willing to pay more for items like this from withing the 3 wheeler world than I am other places. I have a friend who runs an indie shop that I order almost all my parts from. I can buy the stuff a little cheaper online but supporting someone who is more than a paypal address is well worth any extra cost. I see the vendors here the same way.

Swinger
04-08-2012, 03:53 PM
What about services. Polishing, rebuilding, metal fab, etc!?!?

atc300r
04-08-2012, 04:19 PM
I think bearings and brake pads/shoes aswell. I went to my local Honda dealer and they wanted $33 for one set of brake pads.ebay has them as low as $8.00.I dont think shipping wolud be $25 .But I dont have Paypal and alot of ebay sellers want Paypal.I use Postal M.O..

JJMF1979
04-08-2012, 05:17 PM
I am a sucker for 200x aftermarket components or dress up items. I know this is pretty specific, my apologies. If it was price competitive, I would like to see polished re-pops (gas caps, case savers, wheels, lower fork tubes, tripples, etc). Seat covers would be cool as well. Also, I don't think it would be hard to start re-poping the old school low-pro fenders. All we would need is a mock up set and someone to build them for us. I know many people that would buy a set!!!

I'm with him the more 200x aftermarket parts the better especially the smaller things all polished or chromed out to give a 200x some pop

tulsamike3434
04-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Flat bill hats!!!! would be nice!

dksix
04-08-2012, 06:22 PM
I think bearings and brake pads/shoes aswell. I went to my local Honda dealer and they wanted $33 for one set of brake pads.ebay has them as low as $8.00.I dont think shipping wolud be $25 .But I dont have Paypal and alot of ebay sellers want Paypal.I use Postal M.O..

Just an FYI. On ebay you can check as a guest, go through paypal and just use your debit card. It's basically just using your debit card like you would at any online store.

Big Mike
04-08-2012, 06:38 PM
A Polaris section for sure! Also, brake pads/shoes, filters, brake cables/lines, spark plugs. The stuff you cant get on ebay for cheap, if you can do the same thing here, I would buy from 3ww over eBay.

Billy Golightly
04-08-2012, 07:40 PM
A Polaris section for sure! Also, brake pads/shoes, filters, brake cables/lines, spark plugs. The stuff you cant get on ebay for cheap, if you can do the same thing here, I would buy from 3ww over eBay.

This is what I've been wondering. I don't expect to make a mint off the odds and ends, but I'm wondering if I listed more stuff along those lines if people would get in the habit of buying it through here and not on ebay.

Great feedback here so far guys...keep it coming!

Big Mike
04-08-2012, 09:10 PM
I would like to buy oil filters in bulk and would give my money to you and 3ww than ebay billy. Also since a lot of the honda machines share the same oil fliters, you could get a good amount in bulk, you could pass the savings to the members and still make some money. Pads, are another thing you could do well on since it seems like they just never last very long. But so far, the parts store is working out very very well I believe.

RIDE-RED 250r
04-08-2012, 09:15 PM
I would absolutely buy my parts from here rather than other sources! Even if say for example a part is $20 on Ebay, I would willingly pay a couple bucks more to support this community.

If shipping is honest, actual shipping plus a little extra for packaging materials and time, that weighs heavily with me as well.

Billy, I WILL be buying a +4 or +6 swingarm from you as soon as I can shake the loose change out of the wife. :lol: I have shopped around and after seeing your product and what you charge my decision is made. It's just a matter of building up the funds again.

I like the idea of regular maintenance items like others suggested. Again, I would certainly buy from here rather than elsewhere, every time.

Lil Earl
04-08-2012, 10:16 PM
how bout a trike graveyard

briano
04-08-2012, 10:22 PM
70 parts, custom parts and stock. There are a bunch of them around on here. I've been getting all of my parts from dratv and atc70.com.

Flossyb20
04-09-2012, 10:39 AM
Decals....is there a way you could get Harlan to give you a list and pics of all the decals he sells, and put them up on the store??

ATCcountryboy
04-09-2012, 03:38 PM
I would like to see some more things for big reds. It would be cool for someone to start fabricating some brush guards for them.

Tri-Z 250
04-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Direct Links to solid vendors...like CosmicQuads. I've ordered stainless bolt kits and will in the future...so a vendor for that could be helpful. Grips to Gear maybe the BigBox online stores could throw 3WW chip discounts on group buys with multi shipping destonations...for example helmets,boot,gloves,jersey and pant offers or closeout items in multi pack orders. Even if we use a less larger online store atv/mc vs Shadetree?

jeswinehart
04-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Some of the firmer straps was not holding up so the Mrs. pulled from store and switched to a slightly softer material with good results coming back in from a some members test straps went out too.
I decided to see what extreme abuse they will take. Basically made for 350X shell i will be remaking and have been known to work on 250SX and now should be able to handle the slightly larger 250R liquid forks,,,, big inverts, well lets see what 24 hours from now tells us.
Look for them in the parts store under 350X and 250R

xman2rman
04-10-2012, 09:58 AM
How about some ol schoo stickers, number plates and custom tank shrouds? I'd buy em!

sblt500r
04-12-2012, 10:42 PM
I would like to see all of shawns and hagens products as well as all of johns. There is only a small amount of products that each of them make and I know they have alot more to offer.

ben i haven't listed all my parts, because i'm afraid i'll get swapped with orders. don't have the time right now to make everything. i do have alot more parts i ccould add though.

just ben
04-12-2012, 11:18 PM
ben i haven't listed all my parts, because i'm afraid i'll get swapped with orders. don't have the time right now to make everything. i do have alot more parts i ccould add though.I understand but I also understand custom parts aren't made when you hit the buy it button. then again I know people these days are accustomed to.. I hit buy it now,I better have it within 2 days. I know all the people making these parts have jobs and lives outside of 3ww but what if the part is not made already note it with a delivery time 6-8 weeks or whatever (maybe longer for hagen) It would just be nice to see ALL that is made and available

bigbore88
04-13-2012, 11:39 AM
id rather buy on here than ebay and i want those shirts dammit was making and who was making the warning stickers

Erics350x
04-13-2012, 08:59 PM
Gasket sets, fork boots, seal saver fork skins, grips, bulbs, pads, decals, cables (decompresson also). Those are all things i buy on ebay often.

just ben
04-14-2012, 12:17 AM
how about services offered by various members? Maybe just a list and contact info for each since it would be impossible to put a price on.

warlordmx
04-16-2012, 03:13 PM
Owning a business myself one thing that has given me longetivity is variety...While there are some hard to find parts, there should also be maintenance items such as air filters, colored fuel lines, etc. I would support the site before a major ecommerce even if some prices were a bit higher in order to support the 3ww community. I would also like to see what services members offer, IE: polishing, porting, etc. That would give the consumer a one stop shop approach instead of being the source for a few parts , the 3 wheel guys would shop here for tires, filters, shrouds, etc and the big companies would be the ones getting the scraps instead of 3ww. The more services you offer and products the less the big chains stock these items ultimately developing you into the source.
word ... In addition a seasonal mail out flyer should be created and done via email with specials and new products along with tech tips, this will increase your market at virtually no cost...

jb2wheels
04-16-2012, 04:16 PM
How about headlight bulbs for a 350X? Maybe some with higher actual wattage than the 35/35 stockers?
The H6M aka HM202 bulbs were hard to find locally for some reason. Since I have to mail order them, might as be from here.

WJG1000W
04-16-2012, 08:25 PM
racks that allow the trunk door to fully open

Billy Golightly
04-16-2012, 09:07 PM
Great feedback so far guys, keep it coming!

partsmaster
04-16-2012, 10:30 PM
I was thinking tires, that's what I usually replace first.......cr500-swap frame kits!!!

cbx1170
04-19-2012, 07:36 PM
Westcoast Honda 250r White chain sliders...... or who has them?

my mistake..... found them!!!!

ps2fixer
04-23-2012, 02:19 AM
What about a used part section?! I would rather buy from an honest seller here than on ebay. I have some spare parts I don't exaclty need, but I can't stand listing things on ebay with their huge fees and such.

gus
04-23-2012, 11:51 AM
You now what would be really cool billy if you can make a 500r frame lol I would definitely buy that from here lol I didn't see anybody post anything about rubber grommets for a 250r those dry out and need repacing quiet often for me

rjs89ia
04-23-2012, 01:30 PM
how about some smaller angled 3wheelerworld helmet visor decals so we can sport it in our gopro vids

Blizzard420
04-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Wiring harness for ALL makes and models.

Blizzard420
04-27-2012, 10:11 AM
Would also like to see more product for the 81-84 Aircooled 250r's, Chain sliders, somebody has to have a chain guard from the now defunct TRL designs that they can copy and make a few,bushings, seat and gastank rubbers, could be made like the bushings for the 85-86, seat covers,Anybody making repro seat pans for these yet?Intake boots,probably forgetting a boat load of stuff......

Thanks

Chris

Mosh
04-27-2012, 10:49 AM
How about headlight bulbs for a 350X? Maybe some with higher actual wattage than the 35/35 stockers?
The H6M aka HM202 bulbs were hard to find locally for some reason. Since I have to mail order them, might as be from here.
We will have some of these in next week. They also fit Banshee and Tri-Z

BWard
04-30-2012, 10:44 PM
i too would like to see some fabricators,Welders, Would LOVE to see some plastic low profile rear fenders for 200x, 350x 250r, ETC.

I am a Professional Auctioneer and Personal Property Appraiser, Would Love to Help anyone who made need my services.

Wish I could weld...

torque
04-30-2012, 11:36 PM
i would like to see the race tech emulators for 250r's hell any model and gen.

Rebel Customs
04-30-2012, 11:58 PM
How about hubs for the hondas... they are $$$ and ive stripped quite a few.

BWard
05-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Also, Numbers for these new number plates

captainweezy
05-05-2012, 05:35 PM
In the last 2 months I have had at least a dozen customers or callers asking me if I know where they could find a good 350x muffler/exhaust.
I have a guy looking into it but not sure he could make them as good as factory for a cheap enough price. It seem the majority want a factory pipe and nothing real loud. I guess we are all getting older! I would probably buy on as well for a spare. Anybody interested in trying to build a few for a trial please be my guest....

tulsamike3434
05-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Lot's of 110 parts!