Ya I saw the same ad. No Pics. I wonder what it looks like... Also no phone #

rustyhondas
04-12-2012, 09:35 PM
there is a pic when i look at it

there is a phone number to.

i dont get it. try it again

dksix
04-13-2012, 03:20 AM
Mint and needs the kick starter rebuilt, is that a case split job on that engine? Isn't there suppose to be side covers between the front and rear fenders? If it had as many words in the description as it does tags. Does a person searching for rebar, A/C Condensers or Camry impulse buy a quad when the listing (that has absolutely nothing to do with the search keyword) pops up in the search results. It's still well worth the price is the rest of it looks as good as what's pictured but I would have liked to see as much time put into the description and pictures as was put into copying and pasting all those tags.

captainweezy
04-14-2012, 10:03 AM
Mint and needs the kick starter rebuilt, is that a case split job on that engine? Isn't there suppose to be side covers between the front and rear fenders? If it had as many words in the description as it does tags. Does a person searching for rebar, A/C Condensers or Camry impulse buy a quad when the listing (that has absolutely nothing to do with the search keyword) pops up in the search results. It's still well worth the price is the rest of it looks as good as what's pictured but I would have liked to see as much time put into the description and pictures as was put into copying and pasting all those tags.

You hit the nail on the head with the search engine junk. Do people actually think if the put that crap in there it will help it sell?