PDA

View Full Version : 3 wheeler world shop

tapage
04-12-2012, 10:47 PM
i think its bull that this place sells such a limited types of bikes parts, i cant buy anything for my trikes here, is there any reason why there are like 7 or 8 types of trikes, and all of them are hondas except for the tecate. why isn't there more of a choice?

just ben
04-12-2012, 11:01 PM
I agree why don't we all just make parts for your bike and say eff the 3ww shop! It's new bonehead and still in it's trial and error stages. If you don't like what is available,make a suggestion rather than starting a whining thread. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/142639-What-kind-of-products-do-you-want-to-see-in-the-3WW-Shop

dcreel
04-12-2012, 11:04 PM
I think it's awesome the site has anything at all for sale for any 3 wheeler... Since it opened there has been one complaint.. that guy... lol

Jason125m
04-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Are you a friggen retard? Come on man. I think it's bull you're whining about such an idiotic thing.
Go try and find another 3 wheeler shop.
In time it will have more products, for more machines.

tapage
04-12-2012, 11:05 PM
got a 200es and a 185, i call them the odd balls because i can never find parts for them, i figured i could get some help, i got more then i asked for im just sayin it stinks that we only have parts for certain trikes you know?

tapage
04-12-2012, 11:06 PM
it dont show up on my computer

JJMF1979
04-12-2012, 11:27 PM
He probebly doesn't realize it is only a month old since he is a newbie

tapage
04-12-2012, 11:45 PM
i got a month till im a full member but that still dosnt mean if its there which i cant see if it isnt, this is literaly the best three wheeler information site in the world, i cant find parts for my rides in here:cry:

RIDE-RED 250r
04-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Bud you need to have a little patience. Do you realize that most of the parts in the shop are made by site members? Be grateful for what is offered and understand that what they are undertaking takes time! I am sure there will be more to come.

just ben
04-12-2012, 11:59 PM
got a 200es and a 185, i call them the odd balls because i can never find parts for them, i figured i could get some help, i got more then i asked for im just sayin it stinks that we only have parts for certain trikes you know?the parts offered at this point are dress up parts or common wear parts the are no longer available or just immpossible to find. Part of the reason nobody is makin parts for the 185-200 you have is because parts are very easy to find for them and interchangable with many ther honda trikes. If you can't find any parts for them you simply are looking in the wrong spot

tapage
04-13-2012, 12:06 AM
i was just looking down the side and i seen a bunch of diffrent trikes, just got alitle angry, have had a terrible past to weeks :(

95PurpleHaze
04-13-2012, 01:39 AM
Man the 3ww shop is actually expanding pretty fast. I checked it last week and it seemed like it was much smaller. Keep it up guys. But yea a 200es section will be great to have one day. But good things come in time.

tapage
04-13-2012, 01:20 PM
i hope so :)

4x4van
04-13-2012, 02:16 PM
Yeah, that's a good way to get the parts you want: Complain about those individuals that ARE making 3-wheeler parts. That'll certainly convince them. :wondering Don't be an idiot.

The parts offered on this site are not made by the site operators; they are made by individual members, and the site gives them a place to market/sell those parts. I think it's "bull" that YOU aren't making/selling parts for MY bikes. So when can I expect you to resolve that?

jeswinehart
04-13-2012, 03:35 PM
got a 200es and a 185, i call them the odd balls because i can never find parts for them, i figured i could get some help, i got more then i asked for im just sayin it stinks that we only have parts for certain trikes you know?

And it is for that very reason that there are reproduction parts made.
As for myself, I could NOT find a decent or affordable intake boot, nobody could. that is not the case now.
Billy could NOT find decent priced or condition exhaust hangers, he now makes them better then oem and cheaper.
And so with each part in store and of the many that are not in store us repro guys make, I hope to be adding number plates this week end if mold proves out. Why am I making a UFO Jimmy White replica number plate ??? I can't buy new or old and I want one !
Tapage, if you relly need something, please check out how to make it, please ! There are never going to be enought fellow board members making affordable + better then NOS parts.

john

Billy Golightly
04-13-2012, 09:15 PM
The original intent of the 3WW Shop is to list and market products that are being made by MEMBERS of the forum. Find someone for me that is making 200E parts or 200ES parts or yammer 125 widgets, and if they want to list their product in the store and they are a credible seller than I'll be more than happy to help them out with the process. Listing parts you can already get from any online retailer and local independent motorcycle shop is something I'm looking into but to be honest its a big pain in the balls and its unlikely I could offer anything at a competitive price to other retailers, its a pretty cut through business on the margins. I made that thread last week because I was interested in seeing if there was a demand for listing that sort of everyday wearable parts, it looks like there might be so I will keep that in mind.

My focus at the time being is promote the products and parts that are produced inside of our community, and give those people an outlet to showcase their work and for buyers to have an easy way to find and purchase them.

Trick86
04-15-2012, 09:03 PM
im so pumped about this shop! my eyes have been bleeding trying to find these hard to find trinkets and they've been here all this time thanks guys!!

vonlindheim
04-16-2012, 02:27 AM
the 3 wheeler shop is in its infancy, but it has some cool sh#t :) you won't make any friends on this site with a negative attitude. appreciate that this site even exists! keep on trikin and quit complaining. make some friends here and you'll be far better off finding parts that most of us have hanging in our garage lol :)

MonroeMike
04-16-2012, 04:01 AM
got a 200es and a 185, i call them the odd balls because i can never find parts for them...

Have you tried ebay? (Not sure what parts you need).

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=atc+honda+%28185s%2C200es%29&_sacat=0&_odkw=honda+%28185s%2C200es%29&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Jason125m
04-16-2012, 12:34 PM
got a 200es and a 185, i call them the odd balls because i can never find parts for them,
Tons of parts on ebay for this model. Most common trikes out there......

atc300r
04-16-2012, 01:46 PM
I think its awsome. Im sure in time it will expand.When members see that theres a market for some of the custom parts they have made or are making they will probably list them.Rome wasnt built in a day.LOL

tapage
04-16-2012, 02:07 PM
my family does not allow ebay so its not a option, and now u see why i cant find the harder to find parts....

atc300r
04-16-2012, 03:05 PM
Do you have friends that have ebay. Craigslist is another way to find parts and some will even ship if you ask them and tell them you will pay shipping. This site is another place to ask. Just post up what you are looking for. And someone will respond.

warlordmx
04-16-2012, 03:18 PM
3ww kicks a**! - I am looking forward to seeing how it evolves !

DasUberKraut
04-16-2012, 03:19 PM
my family does not allow ebay so its not a option, and now u see why i cant find the harder to find parts....

Do you have a job? Your parents can't control what you do with your money. Open ebay & paypal accounts and fix your trike.

Howdy
04-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Do you have a job? Your parents can't control what you do with your money. Open ebay & paypal accounts and fix your trike.

Legally kids can't own anything until they are 18. I know it is that way here in Ohio for sure, I have had too many run in's with the law when the step son lived here. I sure don't miss those days. LOL

Step son and ex moves out and the Police haven't ever been back here. But for a long time they were regulars at thier new address. I wonder who was the problem there? LOL
Howdy

DasUberKraut
04-17-2012, 03:27 AM
Legally kids can't own anything until they are 18. I know it is that way here in Ohio for sure, I have had too many run in's with the law when the step son lived here. I sure don't miss those days. LOL

Step son and ex moves out and the Police haven't ever been back here. But for a long time they were regulars at thier new address. I wonder who was the problem there? LOL
Howdy

Point taken Howdy. For that matter. I'm willing to bet he has friends with ebay / paypal access that would be more than willing to order him parts he needs if he gives them the cash and maybe a couple bucks extra for the effort. I just don't think he's applying himself. Not to trying to be a trailpro. There are ways to get parts. It is not impossible. Maybe I'm just rude or I was brought up differently. I hope you don't take offense tapage.

coolpool
04-18-2012, 09:40 AM
Tapage, by deciding to deal with these old tried and true machines, you (or your family) has severly limited yourself from accessing the parts you are going to need by not using eBay. I'll go as far to say that, as a trike rider it's a necessity to use eBay, like it or not. It's a love hate relationship with that site for most; we hate it, but we need it. You are also going to need PayPal for the most part. Some members on here might accept money orders for parts but most use PayPal. I hate to say it but if you can't use the tools that you're going to need to support your hobby, then maybe you should switch to riding machines (quads) that have dealer supported parts. Just my 2 cents ;-)

atc300r
04-18-2012, 10:17 AM
Also you dont need an account to search ebay. At least when I signed up you didnt.I dont know if you do now or not.But since I have opened my account Iv found alot of parts that Iv needed for builds.