PDA

View Full Version : To the administrator you can delete my acount I don't know how

Rickym2008
04-25-2012, 09:25 AM
I admit all I'm here for was to sell a rare 87
Tecate 3 wheeler I was hoping to sell it here
To the right person but I see I have to wait 2
Months to access the classifieds so I can almost
Guarantee it will be sold by then so I no longer need
My account here thanks.

JJMF1979
04-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Just put the for sale post with pics on the new member board and it will be just as good as the classifieds most people check all the boards everyday also one of the moderators might move it to the classifieds good luck

Mosh
04-25-2012, 12:15 PM
Just put the for sale post with pics on the new member board and it will be just as good as the classifieds most people check all the boards everyday also one of the moderators might move it to the classifieds good luck
Incorrect.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/65055-The-RULES

Classified postings (For sale ads) are NOT PERMITTED IN THE NEW MEMBER AREAS!! Wanted ads are allowed, if you are in need of a specific part a veteran member may have it and be willing to help you out. You are absolutely prohibited from posting items for sale until you've reached full memerbship status. Such threads will be deleted and repeat offenders after a warning will be banned.

swampthang
04-25-2012, 12:58 PM
Look in the Ebay/Craigslist area. I just posted a link to a 87 Tecate on Craigslist thats in South West MI, if that helps anyone out looking for one.;)

JJMF1979
04-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Incorrect.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/65055-The-RULES

Classified postings (For sale ads) are NOT PERMITTED IN THE NEW MEMBER AREAS!! Wanted ads are allowed, if you are in need of a specific part a veteran member may have it and be willing to help you out. You are absolutely prohibited from posting items for sale until you've reached full memerbship status. Such threads will be deleted and repeat offenders after a warning will be banned.

Oh I stand corrected makes sence so people don't join scam people and leave, sorry for the misinformation

Billy Golightly
04-25-2012, 04:37 PM
We don't have an account deletion option. If you dont want to be a member, just stop posting and visiting.