PDA

View Full Version : Bull riders...

three_wheelin45
04-25-2012, 02:50 PM
We got any bull riders on here?? if so share some pics/vids Homie457 is my youtube channel!!

three_wheelin45
04-25-2012, 02:52 PM

atc007
04-26-2012, 07:02 AM
Only about 5 times around our barnyard. Stupidest thing I ever did? Damn sure lets you know the REAL meaning of power between your legs. RR, Busa,,nothing seemed too powerful after that. Be careful,,it's not something you're gonna do very long without getting Seriously F%^D up.

bigbore88
04-26-2012, 09:41 AM
never have but wanna try it looks fun lol i only weigh 120 so a bullmastive would buck me off lol

El Camexican
04-26-2012, 11:10 AM

Anytime someone gets in my face about motorcycles being the most dangerous hobby one can have I encourage them to watch a bull ride and reconsider their convictions. You need to be a serious adrenalin junkie to get on a bull. I tried bull "fighting" down here once with a little two year old bull and that was scary enough for me. I can't imagine facing a ton of angry meat armed with a cape, let alone sit on it!
PS. Yes that is a cigar in my mouth and I may have been drunk.

atc007
04-26-2012, 08:22 PM
DUDE!! That is a CALF !!! You've GOTTA do better than that!! yes,,it would hurt ,,a lot! But crawl up on a ton of pissed off sweaty Holstein> And yes,,you are right. It IS one of the Stupidest things you can ever do. Far more dangerous than anything motorized! I'm just giving ya a hard time. My question is? Why is Jonny Knoxville still alive? He has used up 2 lives that I know of on film, Fu^&&ng around w bulls. Ugly stuff. It's actually sad that the elite few make millions ,making kids want to try this in the first place.

Jason125m
04-26-2012, 10:09 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but, this seems like the stupidest, most idiotic thing a person could ever do. And TRIKES are BANNED?????

El Camexican
04-26-2012, 10:13 PM
DUDE!! That is a CALF !!! You've GOTTA do better than that!! yes,,it would hurt ,,a lot! But crawl up on a ton of pissed off sweaty Holstein> And yes,,you are right. It IS one of the Stupidest things you can ever do. Far more dangerous than anything motorized! I'm just giving ya a hard time. My question is? Why is Jonny Knoxville still alive? He has used up 2 lives that I know of on film, Fu^&&ng around w bulls. Ugly stuff. It's actually sad that the elite few make millions ,making kids want to try this in the first place.

Darn right thats a calf! About 240# with about 6" horns and a terrible attitude. I would NEVER in a million years get in with a real bull. I've had front row seats to a few pro fights and its scary just to be close to them. The fact that an uncle of my moms was killed by one on the farm doesn't help either.

atc007
04-26-2012, 11:05 PM
A friend of mine 4 miles away. Farmers, NOT asking for it. Killed his Grandpa,and Almost killed his Dad. One put me over the fence when I was 17,,never will be the same. We tried to switch them out every year and a half. Just the nature of the beast. Their horomones take over and they go ballistic.

atc007
04-26-2012, 11:07 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but, this seems like the stupidest, most idiotic thing a person could ever do. And TRIKES are BANNED?????

YES, it is. I will point out. Mine were my cattle in our barnyard,,no straps. Nonetheless,,

three_wheelin45
04-28-2012, 12:35 AM
that "calf" weighs 900 and punds and broke my rib last night... ya I took him for a re ride and made 7 seconds and he stepped on my chest.... but anyways ive rode a bull named silverspoon and he weighed 2000lbs, most pbr bulls weight 2000-2600lbs JS I aint no puss im just a beginner ive only rode 18 and now I have to wait 2 months my doctor said but ima try to only wait a month!!

three_wheelin45
04-28-2012, 12:39 AM
them are also full grown bulls... JS

El Camexican
04-28-2012, 12:47 AM
that "calf" weighs 900 and punds and broke my rib last night... ya I took him for a re ride and made 7 seconds and he stepped on my chest.... but anyways ive rode a bull named silverspoon and he weighed 2000lbs, most pbr bulls weight 2000-2600lbs JS I aint no puss im just a beginner ive only rode 18 and now I have to wait 2 months my doctor said but ima try to only wait a month!!

Please post your Mom's address so we all know where to send flowers when the day comes...:wondering

three_wheelin45
04-28-2012, 12:50 AM
haha, nah man dont get me wrong I love three wheelers but i just aint got alot of money to fix my 200x so I been doin this. hell i spent 310$ on bull riding gear and I could of fixed my X but this sport is so fun. I do it for certain reasons honestly. But I think everyone should just go try it once, It is the most brutal sport!

El Camexican
04-28-2012, 12:54 AM
haha, nah man dont get me wrong I love three wheelers but i just aint got alot of money to fix my 200x so I been doin this. hell i spent 310$ on bull riding gear and I could of fixed my X but this sport is so fun. I do it for certain reasons honestly. But I think everyone should just go try it once, It is the most brutal sport!

You're on. The day before I die I'm going to try it!

three_wheelin45
04-28-2012, 12:58 AM
haha but dont hold on and try to ride out the wrecks like I do... thats how you get hurt! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwcjCo2NRZ0

Jason125m
04-28-2012, 01:59 PM
That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

whyzee
04-28-2012, 02:46 PM
You're on. The day before I die I'm going to try it!
Lmfao! !!!!!!

El Camexican
04-28-2012, 03:35 PM
That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Now, now Jason, I'm sure plenty of people have said, or thought something like that as you drifted your trike through a turn and roosted off into the sun set. For every bird a worm, for every dog a bone and for some extreme adrenalin junkies; a bull with homicidal intent...

three_wheelin45
04-28-2012, 04:51 PM
I wish i had the video of me on "silverspoon" that was a big mo, it was the last bull of the night and I was the last one left to ride so they said here ya go, I was like wtf... That was the bull that broke my fear of them, I was so scared and he was trying to jump out of the chute with me on the back. I didnt even take my wrap, I just pulled the rop tight and layed it on my hand and closed my hand(usualy you wrap is back around your wrist and then in your hand(your wrap)) Gate opend I made one jump and he slammed me to the ground hard! After that I was like wow what a Bi---T---ch I want a re ride!

dirtjunkie85
04-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Maybe not a full sized bull maybe a steer and a calf and I'd ride it ;) ha cool stuff to watch but need some serious huevos!!

El Camexican
04-30-2012, 09:35 PM
Well, I'm here in Las Vegas this week (100% work related!) and as luck would have it there is a mechanical bull in the hotel bar and they are advertising bikini bull riding, so I hope to be able to post some photos of the true heroines of the sport soon.:w00t:

aldochina
04-30-2012, 10:01 PM
i went to a PBR event here a few yrs ago, second rider out had no head protection on, doesnt he get ground into the fence!! I mean Ground!! his whole puss was bloodied up!! he did not return! I bet he wears a fully masked hockey helmet now!! cool to see the pro's doin it for sure!!
on another note, my bro in law bought his girlfreind a calf for a pet, back when we were like freshmen in high school, my inlaws kinda have a mini farm, they penned off a large area of the field for her! I'm tellin ya, i have seen alot of cows, but this sucker grew to be the biggest damn cow i ever saw!! she had large horns also!! of course eventually my brother inlaw moved out, and my inlaws where stuck with this behemouth!! she used to bust out all the time!! my wife(just a freind at the time, we were neibors) would call me up and be like "Mayo" busted out again, my dads not home, she is standing in the road!! Luckily i think she liked me, but that was some scary stuff trying to get a rope on her and persuade her back down the driveway!! I once saw her in an agitated state pick up my brother in laws old Kawi crusier roadbike with her horns and toss it 8 feet in the air like it was a toy!! Oh so many stories about damn cow!! she had to be 3 times the size of your average dairy cow! if your old lady likes cows, dont by her an adorable little calf!! they dont stay that way!!

WIkid500
04-30-2012, 10:15 PM
I rode a mechanical bull at a bar once... A guy will do anything for a free shot when his shoes are plumb full to begin with hahahah. Last bull I need to ride. Either way the guy's that ride bulls have some kahonies.

badass350x
04-30-2012, 10:49 PM
Well, I'm here in Las Vegas this week (100% work related!) and as luck would have it there is a mechanical bull in the hotel bar and they are advertising bikini bull riding, so I hope to be able to post some photos of the true heroines of the sport soon.:w00t:

Dam, you better buddy!!!!!:beer

El Camexican
05-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Dam, you better buddy!!!!!:beer

Turns out they only do this on Sundays, so I couldn't get my own footage, but this should give you the idea. Enjoy:beer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYhaMws0j0w

three_wheelin45
05-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Broken cartlidge in my upper right chest. no broke rib, doctors are stuppid. Thursdays I start riding again and next friday im riding in the CBR in baytwon (championship bull riding) :D

Jason125m
05-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Turns out they only do this on Sundays, so I couldn't get my own footage, but this should give you the idea. Enjoy:beer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYhaMws0j0w

Yummmyy :beer

badass350x
05-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Yummmyy :beer

Dam wish I was the bulls back!!! LMAO:drool:

Jason125m
05-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Dam wish I was the bulls back!!! LMAO:drool:

I wish I was the saddle.