PDA

View Full Version : In need of a good parts store for my 85'Tecate

kawasaki666
05-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Just wondering where other "Tecate Nutz":crazy: are getting their parts. I'm in the process of restoring my 85', the 84' is next! Thru research I can get parts. But Im curious as to where others are getting parts?

Thanks!

jeswinehart
05-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Just wondering where other "Tecate Nutz":crazy: are getting their parts. I'm in the process of restoring my 85', the 84' is next! Thru research I can get parts. But Im curious as to where others are getting parts?

Thanks!

Is there anything in particular you are going to be looking for ? Click the word >parts<, there are some Kawi parts in there my wife produces, sevral other very nice items from talented members too.

falloutboy
05-02-2012, 01:12 AM
I have a bunch of used parts for sale. some in good shape, some not so much. What are you looking for?

kawasaki666
05-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Nothing in particular needed yet. Still working on painting the frame, and putting the motor back together. I'm sure something will come up. Thanks guys!

fabiodriven
05-02-2012, 01:40 PM
A lot of the discontinued items are being reproduced by members here so make sure you keep up on what the members here are making. For items that are still available OEM I use BikeBandit.

rallyhard
05-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Dennis Kirk (http://www.denniskirk.com) still sells some parts for the Tecate.
They have stators, sprockets, clutch discs, gaskets, reeds, etc.