PDA

View Full Version : i really got a 2 day highschool suspention for this?

200xman123
05-03-2012, 11:10 AM
i cant believe it ... do you guys know what a fart bomb is? a little package that blows breaks open and stinks so bad it will make you gag well i lit one of those suckers off in the english room and people smelled it in the 3rd florr of the school i lit it ran out of the room and yelled git it rag! and supposedly its a slang term so with those to combined i got a 2 day suspention lets say my dad wasnt im pressed:naughty:

rdlsz24
05-03-2012, 11:24 AM
In school or out? Yeah, I would say you deserved it lol

Rob

coolpool
05-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Take one...or two for the team, lol. Nice one! The trick is to NOT get caught. Truth be told, there isn't anymore crime nowadays, it's just that kids can't run fast enough with their pants half way down there arse cheeks to outrun the po po, lol.

MRSOUND
05-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Take one...or two for the team, lol. Nice one! The trick is to NOT get caught. Truth be told, there isn't anymore crime nowadays, it's just that kids can't run fast enough with their pants half way down there arse cheeks to outrun the po po, lol.

Sooo funny but true!:lol:

Flossyb20
05-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Doing stuff like that, maybe you should change your name to 200xBOY123...

dexterr
05-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Sounds fun as hell,shouldn't got caught though,we brought firework at school one time, and lit it in the gym lmao..and once when I was in 11th grade my friends and I rode out atvs in the gym I'm the summer

Mr. Clean
05-03-2012, 01:19 PM
i really got a 2 day highschool suspention for this?

I thought you were going to post that you got suspended for poor spelling and poor grammar. :wondering

hublake
05-03-2012, 01:22 PM
It is too bad they didn't give you more. They wonder what is wrong the education system today and it is kids like you.

Maybe one of those days you could have learned to spell SUSPENSION.

200xman123
05-03-2012, 03:24 PM
jeez guys sorry im not the sharpest tool in the shed lol everyone makes mistakes .... i did own up to it thats why i only got a two day SUSPENSION ..... haha one of my buddies (the one that gave it to me) got suspended but the other one didnt i always have the worst luck! haha

200xman123
05-03-2012, 03:26 PM
coolpool I am a hick haha thats probably why they caught me plus i cant run haha im built for comfort not for speed! haha

Howdy
05-03-2012, 03:37 PM
jeez guys "sorry im not the sharpest tool in the shed" lol everyone makes mistakes .... i did own up to it thats why i only got a two day SUSPENSION ..... haha one of my buddies (the one that gave it to me) got suspended but the other one didnt i always have the worst luck! haha

Hmmm, I have a use for those words............

I was originally thinking: "Not the Brightest Crayon in the box" but your quote is better.

200xman123
05-03-2012, 03:40 PM
hahahaha thats a good one howdy ! thats funny I love it!

xman2rman
05-03-2012, 05:17 PM
I'd say that was an excellent example of the term "Get it Rag" and you've made a memory to last a life time! We've all done the same and worse, just didn't get caught... :D

ATCcountryboy
05-03-2012, 05:49 PM
coolpool I am a hick haha thats probably why they caught me plus i cant run haha im built for comfort not for speed! hahaHahaha, thats funny. Im not so much of the "set off a fart bomb in school kind of person" but I love to pull pranks on my friends. I mean who doesn't. I wish I was there to watch all of it go down.:lol:

Jason125m
05-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Who is honestly dumb enough to let one of those things go in the middle of english class?

JasonB
05-03-2012, 11:18 PM
Not getting caught is key. That said I served a few iss and Saturday detentions in my day for dumb stiff like getting caught skipping or smoking cigarettes on campus. Live and learn

just ben
05-03-2012, 11:24 PM
It is too bad they didn't give you more. They wonder what is wrong the education system today and it is kids like you.

Maybe one of those days you could have learned to spell SUSPENSION.I'm sure when you were in school you were a perfect angel. I disagree that pranks like this are the downfall of the education system. I believe the biggest problems are technology and lack of funding. Students these days don't have to study,they can just google it. As far as the funding, around here they don't cut chess club they close schools which in turn over crowds the other schools in the city and the kids just don't get what they are there for. Back on topic now. When I was a freshman, I broke a stink bomb just outside the cafeteria doors. at lunch time.I didn't get caught or stick around to smell it but it was the talk of the school for a week. When I was a junior we let a few chickens (14) loose in the in the halls.I did get caught for that and got a week off of school and a week of after school detention.

300rman
05-04-2012, 12:54 AM
Bah. Who hasnt done a few pranks in their day? As long as the pranks don't lead to destruction of property or injury, who cares as long as it isn't out of hand? Makes for good stories to tell when we get older.

200xman123
05-04-2012, 01:06 PM
I am sorry for spelling suspension wrong i was typing on my cell phone aside from that I actually thought it was pretty funny . My dad kept a straight face in the office while he was picking me up but when we got to the truck he burst out laughing but after that he said just dont do it again haha

Mosh
05-04-2012, 03:00 PM
IMO, if this was the worst thing kids were doing these days is harmless pranks, I would be content with that..

thestud25
05-04-2012, 03:13 PM
I bought a case of the glass vile stink bombs. We would break them in the hallways between class when the halls were crowded. Nothing wrong with a harmless prank. On a side note; I was the Student Body President, Captain of the football team, and on the Honor Roll. A simple prank does not mean the kid is going to wind up behind bars.

Be smarter about it in the future, and don't get CAUGHT!!!:D

swampthang
05-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Humm... fake fart bomb? Theres the problem. If you really wanted to do it right you should have ate a huge pot of beans for breakfast and done it right! Gosh kids today they just dont want to put out the effart.:lol:

200xman123
05-04-2012, 04:53 PM
hahahah i thought it was a good prank it smelt so bad girls ran out of the room crying . it smelt about 3 times worse then deer guts

Jason125m
05-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Be smarter about it in the future, and don't get CAUGHT!!!:D

Exactly, Shoulda blew it out in the halls man!!! Not in english class! LOL

200xman123
05-04-2012, 05:00 PM
I know hahaa i know but i thought i would be safe because we had a sub yesterday guess not :\ haha

thestud25
05-04-2012, 05:19 PM
I know hahaa i know but i thought i would be safe because we had a sub yesterday guess not :\ haha

Misbehaving 101 states that you never pull crap on a sub. You are bound to get burned.