PDA

View Full Version : 1974 Honda atc90 k2 Recoil help

hmdboi
05-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Hello i went to start my atc90 and the rope broke and so i took it apart but to come to find out the spring inside broke. I wanna know if a lawn mower recoil spring will work?

Howdy
05-05-2012, 09:11 AM
If you get one to fit, I doubt it will hold up very long. I have a few extra springs at the shop. I'm close to Indiana ( Celina, Ohio ) and if your close enough I could install one for you today. The correct part is always best.
Howdy

coolpool
05-05-2012, 09:59 AM
If you get one to fit, I doubt it will hold up very long. I have a few extra springs at the shop. I'm close to Indiana ( Celina, Ohio ) and if your close enough I could install one for you today. The correct part is always best.
Howdy

X2. If Howdy can't help you out with your part, I think I have an extra one kicking around. It will take a bit of time to get to you though.

hmdboi
05-05-2012, 11:59 PM
i wont be able to make it out that way.I got mine to work will a lil bit of heat but i think im doin something wrong bc the string dont recoil back in and the the other way i did the fins came out when it recoiled back in and thats wrong. someone please help me.