PDA

View Full Version : 1983-1985 Honda 200x ATC Engine Chain Guard Sprocket Cover

atcrider89
05-09-2012, 12:55 AM
200x Chain Guard Great Shape No Reserve and only at .99 Cents.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261019849009?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

350XJEDI
05-09-2012, 01:39 AM
:naughty:rare,very rare!!:lol::lol::lol::beer

atcrider89
05-10-2012, 01:09 PM
other 200x parts
http://www.ebay.com/sch/enterprise909/m.html?item=261019849009&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

rustyhondas
05-11-2012, 10:34 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nutrex-Research-Hemo-Rage-Ultra-Concentrated-Sucker-Punch-Brand-New-/251058088112?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a743a68b0

WTF

captainweezy
05-11-2012, 05:09 PM
not that rare...I just sold one to a local for $15. Have had many of them.

kasey200x
05-11-2012, 06:12 PM
not that rare...I just sold one to a local for $15. Have had many of them.
Let me know when you get another, i call dibs lol

atc007
05-11-2012, 06:25 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nutrex-Research-Hemo-Rage-Ultra-Concentrated-Sucker-Punch-Brand-New-/251058088112?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a743a68b0

WTF

Just one scoop and you're set for a pre-workout experience unlike anything else. Beyond extreme raging energy, skin bursting pumps, freakish blood-engorged vascularity, tunnel-vision like mental focus and clarity coupled with record-shattering strength that will help propel your physique to new heights

I have GOT to hook me into some of that. Yes,,that is what I need

atcrider89
05-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Have 3 motors and a lot of other parts listed starting at 9pm tonight california time.

Scootertrash
05-11-2012, 09:16 PM
He's just here to pimp his ebay auctions. Basically a troll selling parts, while not participating in any other forum activities. Just using the forums for free advertising. Classy.

kasey200x
05-11-2012, 09:31 PM
Funny.. right after I won the auction for the Supertrapp I asked if he had any other vintage stuff for the 200x's. He said he had nothing, so i continued looking around(something I probably wouldn't have done if i knew he had more stuff) and found some pretty sweet stuff! No I have reached my spending limits for the month lol

atcrider89
05-11-2012, 09:38 PM
You asked for racing stuff I thought you meant extended axles and aftermarket swingarms and stuff of that nature I didn't know you meant like stock parts lol.

atcrider89
05-11-2012, 09:40 PM
He's just here to pimp his ebay auctions. Basically a troll selling parts, while not participating in any other forum activities. Just using the forums for free advertising. Classy.

I have helped quite a few members get some rare parts for their bikes and not all through Ebay I just post in here so that people needing parts get them.

atcrider89
05-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Funny.. right after I won the auction for the Supertrapp I asked if he had any other vintage stuff for the 200x's. He said he had nothing, so i continued looking around(something I probably wouldn't have done if i knew he had more stuff) and found some pretty sweet stuff! No I have reached my spending limits for the month lol

See you asked me this "Do you happen to have any other vintage race stuff for the 200x?" Lol

Howdy
05-11-2012, 09:54 PM
I have helped quite a few members get some rare parts for their bikes and not all through Ebay I just post in here so that people needing parts get them.

Quite a few of us help other members with parts, but most of us also help with technical advice, and quite a few of us have donated ALOT of money to keep the site going ( I personally have put thousands of dollars into this site out of my own pocket ).
Then there are users ( Like you ) that only come here to sell their stuff and never help other than to sell stuff. Am I wrong? If so show me any postings you have made that helps other users or the site where you aren't trying to sell.

I personally wished the classifieds were only accessable to members that help the site either through technical advice, donations, or purchase of goods through the site store. This would weed out the leaches that want everything for nothing.
Howdy

kasey200x
05-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Well seeing as the 200x is considered a sport.. never mind lol :lol:
If you would have put a couple more seconds into typing you answer and said something like this "not at the moment, but i am fixing to have some nice oem stuff at auction." Then you would have a little more money in your pocket. :)

atcrider89
05-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Quite a few of us help other members with parts, but most of us also help with technical advice, and quite a few of us have donated ALOT of money to keep the site going ( I personally have put thousands of dollars into this site out of my own pocket ).
Then there are users ( Like you ) that only come here to sell their stuff and never help other than to sell stuff. Am I wrong? If so show me any postings you have made that helps other users or the site where you aren't trying to sell.

I personally wished the classifieds were only accessable to members that help the site either through technical advice, donations, or purchase of goods through the site store. This would weed out the leaches that want everything for nothing.
Howdy

Honestly I don't know how to fix ATCs all I really know about it taking them apart and putting them together so as to the technical help I would be no help. I've just been riding ATCs since I was about 2 years old and about the donation part i'm a 22 year old college student with no job so I can't really donate to the site Sorry.

atcrider89
05-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Well seeing as the 200x is considered a sport.. never mind lol :lol:
If you would have put a couple more seconds into typing you answer and said something like this "not at the moment, but i am fixing to have some nice oem stuff at auction." Then you would have a little more money in your pocket. :)
Lol it's fine usually when I get asked for race parts everyone asks for rare parts.

Howdy
05-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Honestly I don't know how to fix ATCs all I really know about it taking them apart and putting them together so as to the technical help I would be no help. I've just been riding ATCs since I was about 2 years old and about the donation part i'm a 22 year old college student with no job so I can't really donate to the site Sorry.

So your fine with making money from the site, but not willing to help support it.

A little about me: I am 47 and a single parent raising my son on MY OWN. I don't make that much money, I'm currently getting $10 every 2 weeks for child support ( yes, I could get goverment assistance but I will NEVER stoop to that level ). The last 5 months I have been going in the hole $1000+ a month. That will be changing though because I'm cutting out everything I can as contracts expire. Even though I am in the red, I still help the site as needed so users like you can mooch off of it for free. Yea, I went to college for 1 quarter but due to financial reasons I couldn't continue. So yes I know how costly school can be. But you won't get any sympathy from me because even though I'm going backwards financially I STILL support this site.
Yea, I could make all sorts of excuses why I shouldn't support the site ( like you did ), But I don't, and I won't. By not supporting the site your biting the hand that helps you. I mean geesh, you sell on feebay and they charge a lot to sell on there ( I used to be a power seller but quit when they jacked the fee's and rules all around ). But when you sell on here we don't currently charge any fee's, maybe we should start ( Like I stated before ).
Howdy

atcrider89
05-11-2012, 11:04 PM
So your fine with making money from the site, but not willing to help support it.

A little about me: I am 47 and a single parent raising my son on MY OWN. I don't make that much money, I'm currently getting $10 every 2 weeks for child support ( yes, I could get goverment assistance but I will NEVER stoop to that level ). The last 5 months I have been going in the hole $1000+ a month. That will be changing though because I'm cutting out everything I can as contracts expire. Even though I am in the red, I still help the site as needed so users like you can mooch off of it for free. Yea, I went to college for 1 quarter but due to financial reasons I couldn't continue. So yes I know how costly school can be. But you won't get any sympathy from me because even though I'm going backwards financially I STILL support this site.
Yea, I could make all sorts of excuses why I shouldn't support the site ( like you did ), But I don't, and I won't. By not supporting the site your biting the hand that helps you. I mean geesh, you sell on feebay and they charge a lot to sell on there ( I used to be a power seller but quit when they jacked the fee's and rules all around ). But when you sell on here we don't currently charge any fee's, maybe we should start ( Like I stated before ).
Howdy
Okay well goodluck.

Scootertrash
05-12-2012, 07:55 AM
Honestly I don't know how to fix ATCs all I really know about it taking them apart and putting them together so as to the technical help I would be no help. You can take them apart and put them together, but not fix them? LOL wut?

I've just been riding ATCs since I was about 2 years old kinda hard to reach the shifter wasn't it?

and about the donation part i'm a 22 year old college student with no job so I can't really donate to the site Sorry.

Are you buying machines to part out? Buying wheelers or taking personal wheelers and parting them out them to sell parts is a job. You are self employed, you are attempting to turn a profit by selling something. You just don't have a storefront and you're flying under the radar and not paying taxes.

You're in college but can't properly punctuate a sentence? :wondering Hope they aren't charging you too much.