PDA

View Full Version : ATC 110 racers!?

sportsman90
05-14-2012, 12:24 AM
Hey I have been poking around the internet a little about the old school flat track 110 race trikes with the aftermarket frames and stuff. I am very interesting in building one for myself but I have many questions. Can you still buy stroker kits for these engines anywhere? Does anyone make manual clutch conversion kits for the 90's or 110's anymore? Do they usually put spreaders in a stock axle or do they use wheel spacers?
-Keith

shortline10
05-14-2012, 07:46 AM
Powroll sells a stroker for a atc90 but not the 110 and they are different .
I have tons of performance parts for the 110 so when your ready LMK !!!

Hey I have been poking around the internet a little about the old school flat track 110 race trikes with the aftermarket frames and stuff. I am very interesting in building one for myself but I have many questions. Can you still buy stroker kits for these engines anywhere? Does anyone make manual clutch conversion kits for the 90's or 110's anymore? Do they usually put spreaders in a stock axle or do they use wheel spacers?
-Keith

sportsman90
05-14-2012, 09:50 PM
Ok cool thank you. What needs to be done to convert the auto clutch to a manual clutch? I found a clutch side cover on ebay that is set up for a manual clutch but what clutch would you use with that?