PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys, seems like I went bat chit crazy from 8-11PM

Dirtcrasher
05-23-2012, 11:37 PM
IHK wicked because fools and help/m numerouce both my plain 350 and the one I built that have some goodies :D

I honestly IDK if there has been a brawl ay TF, not I'd him with the upper hand legally!

I hope to meet many of your surliplize as my ride left me stranded before I could pack up. I've had allot of th3.Mow thats long gone..................... just have the time!!

I truly don't know. i wemt thickin yo gan d did thouhc badblong go fishing just to better heal. l as well bus me bosses awii bend rent be stored talges/////////"

IDK, I just I'm venting, I swea it.s aking in mike , but I good with and help this session.

350XJEDI
05-23-2012, 11:41 PM
:wonderingwhat ? are you ok ?

Chazz of Blades
05-24-2012, 12:04 AM
What the hells did I just read? Are you alright DC, or is that Jack talking?

yaegerb
05-24-2012, 12:14 AM
You OK Steve? I couldn't make out a word you said above.

bkm
05-24-2012, 12:45 AM
I'm with these guys man, you alright?????

DasUberKraut
05-24-2012, 02:20 AM
Drunk or heavily medicated.
Hope you feel better bro. Don't let life kick your ass. Keep your chin up. :beer

captainweezy
05-24-2012, 04:29 AM
Flip flop flabber flu, i cant understand you.

atc007
05-24-2012, 06:13 AM
Look guys... this has been going on night after night. SOME OF YOU HAVE FABIO"S OR STEVES NUMBER. STEVE NEEDS HELP.. SERIOUSLY> He was good friends with Ninja,,those that know what happened to him,,this is not looking good. I'm sorry fabio,,I don't know you,but I think?? You are close TO Steve,,geographically? HE NEEDS HELP !!!! NOW,,TODAY. This has got to be headed off .... RIGHT NOW,TODAY. I'm on the road again all day,,but if I can do ANYTHING,,my cell is 570-337-1392,, Sorry for calling you out Fabio,,I just don't know anyone PHYSICALLY close enough to go find Steve TODAY. Steve ,if you pulled thru last night. Please get some help man,, TODAY<<RIGHT NOW<<PICK UP THAT PHONE AND GO GET SOME HELP !! Have SOMEONE stay with you tonight,, NO MORE DAM PILLS. They are NOT the answer!! 3 wheelers are @ this point in life,,that's the best I've got for you! But,you need to get some help,please man from alot of us,,get some help today buddy.

Louis Mielke
05-24-2012, 09:10 AM
I left him a voice mail. Hope he comes around. Feel better steve! Life can be tough, hang in there!

honda250sx
05-24-2012, 09:25 AM
Spoke with Steve for over two hours the other night on the phone. I have left him a voicemail this morning as well. Hoping this is just his sleeping meds talking :(

fabiodriven
05-24-2012, 10:36 AM
He's OK. I went by there before work this morning. Thanks for the concern all and for the record I have absolutely no issues with anyone contacting me if they're concerned about someone/something.

Dirtcrasher
05-24-2012, 02:50 PM
Guys, I can't apologize enough.

I have no recollection of any of this. I found a soldering ir, melted things on the stove, took a few things apart and can't recall any of it.

Allot of you know I'm stressed out. I don't take any narcotics and it appears that I had 2 beers and then a tornado went through it.

And thanks to everyone that was worried about me; Especially Fabio who I think thought I was dead.

I'm on a new medication that seemed to help me a bit but I have been garballing my words and have SEVERE memory loss.

THANK YOU - Sorry for that and thank you all for caring about my well being.

Big Mike
05-24-2012, 02:55 PM
Glad to hear you are alright man! I didnt see this thread till this morning and immediately texted Fabio to see if he had or could go check on you.

bkm
05-24-2012, 02:55 PM
Guys, I can't apologize enough.

I have no recollection of any of this. I found a soldering ir, melted things on the stove, took a few things apart and can't recall any of it.

Allot of you know I'm stressed out. I don't take any narcotics and it appears that I had 2 beers and then a tornado went through it.

And thanks to everyone that was worried about me; Especially Fabio who I think thought I was dead.

I'm on a new medication that seemed to help me a bit but I have been garballing my words and have SEVERE memory loss.

THANK YOU - Sorry for that and thank you all for caring about my well being.

Glad to hear your ok man. One of the first few times I took ambien, I woke up to the TV being on, a whole bag of chips-a-hoy cookies that were destroyed, food left out of the fridge on the counter, and the front door wide open. I didn't remember a damn thing but I must of had one hell of a meal. My truck wasn't wrecked and it was in its same place so I think I'm good there.

rdlsz24
05-24-2012, 03:10 PM
I woke up to the TV being on, a whole bag of chips-a-hoy cookies that were destroyed, food left out of the fridge on the counter, and the front door wide open. I didn't remember a damn thing but I must of had one hell of a meal.

Sounds like the morning after when I used to go out to the bars with my friends lol. One time my best friend had to count the Taco Bell wrappers to figure out how many tacos he ate before he fell asleep, and why he felt like ass

Glad you are ok DC

Rob

torque
05-24-2012, 03:18 PM
hi steve

you dont know me, and im glad you are ok.

i have read about the stress you have been under, trying to help people who dont give a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro about you or any one else.

the reason that i am writing this is i have had family members go down the wrong road on prescription pills, imo they are just every bit as dangerous as the drugs on the street. i hope you can find a way to channel you stress and frustration in other ways.
not lecturing or making light of your situation, just hope you feel better and start enjoying the things that ued to bring you peace.

atctim
05-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Hang in there Steve! Glad to hear you are OK - it's a good feeling knowing that people care about you - don't forget that either!

yaegerb
05-24-2012, 03:48 PM
Glad to hear you are OK Steve. I was worried about you man, and thanks Fabio for checking in!

DasUberKraut
05-24-2012, 04:52 PM
3 Wheeled brethren gotta stick together. I know many of us would do anything in our power to help those in need. We're not just a club on the web. We're a family of sorts.

I know I'm miles away. I wish I could help with the scum that rents from you. I hope you start living life for yourself bro. I know I've only talked with you a couple times on here, but your aces in my book.

ATC-Eric
05-24-2012, 06:38 PM
Great to see you posting Steve. Hang in there man!

atc007
05-24-2012, 07:30 PM
Whew,! You had me more than a little concerned there Steve O ! Fabio to the rescue ! Like Bryan Said,,Ambien will fock you up! Some people. My brother is on enough garbage to kill an elephant. He tried ambien once,,Pissed the bed NINE times,,I finally had to put him in a chair in garbage bags. He thought he was in the hospital,,thought the nurses were out there waiting for him,,,TOTALLY out of character. GLAD to hear you are ok! now,,keep it up : )

tri again
05-24-2012, 09:01 PM
Glad you're ok and posting.
Write whenEVER you can.

How foolish would we feel forever if no one said or did anything.
NOthing to be ashamed about.

My neighbor came over with a 6 pack of wine coolers, sat in a lawn chair and
lit little firecrackers one by one with a cigarette.
Seemed normal in a country sorta way.
He has NO recollection, never came over before and hasn't since and has NO idea
how or why he went to the store for wine coolers.

I asked my doc about that stuff and asked if people sleep walk and he said
"hell, people are driving cars!"
...all perfectly legal.

Dr Drew had an amazing line when Whitney H died.

He was so p*&^%ed at his colleagues for their Rx patterns and even stated who's still alive.

Keith Richards and friends with street cred, and who's bit the dog from prescriptions?
Countless people from elvis to MJ and on and on.

torque
05-24-2012, 09:09 PM
Glad you're ok and posting.
Write whenEVER you can.

How foolish would we feel forever if no one said or did anything.
NOthing to be ashamed about.

My neighbor came over with a 6 pack of wine coolers, sat in a lawn chair and
lit little firecrackers one by one with a cigarette.
Seemed normal in a country sorta way.
He has NO recollection, never came over before and hasn't since and has NO idea
how or why he went to the store for wine coolers.

"hell, people are driving cars!"
...all perfectly legal.

Dr Drew had an amazing line when Whitney H died.

He was so p*&^%ed at his colleagues for their Rx patterns and even stated who's still alive.

Keith Richards and friends with street cred, and who's bit the dog from prescriptions?
Countless people from elvis to MJ and on and on.

im might piss alot of people off but i think doctors are drug dealers with a licence

fabiodriven
05-24-2012, 09:53 PM
A piece of paper saying it's OK doesn't make it any more right to me. Everybody is on something for anything. There's a little pill to fix everything. They just break you down, mentally and physically. The government and multi-billion dollar conglomerates get everybody's money from the poor to the rich, from all ages and walks of life. Everybody takes pills. In the meantime your mind becomes cloudy and you get confused from time to time. No problem, they've got a pill for that too. ;)

Why would our government want us to have our own thoughts? Then we'd think about crazy things like "Why would internet spyware protection like Norton or Spybot want to actually stop viruses? If there were no internet viruses then what would a company like Norton do?" Ever think about things like that? Or why there aren't solar panels and wind turbines all over the place. Why take advantage of free energy and stop polluting our planet? Because oil=money and people are easily bought.

Your government wants you on drugs and it's your choice whether or not you take them. This country is going to hell in a hand basket and it's extremely easy for someone to legally become a drug addict. They give up everything they have while they're alive and then they die sooner.

But the TV says everything's OK.

It's all legal and accepted by the community, not to mention they're all on pills too so why would they judge you?

If chemicals were meant to be taken into your body, they would grow out of the ground. Sort of like how fruits vegetables, fungus, grains, and Marijuana do.

(Who's crazy now?):naughty:

Dirtcrasher
05-24-2012, 10:13 PM
IDT my doctor is helping, just new drugs every month. IDK what the hell happened last night. NO RECOGNITION WHATSOEVER"

Thank you all for caring, I can't say how glad I am to have you guys.

I feel bad Fabiodriven, he wasn't sure if I was dead or alive.

This business is driving me nuts; Just give me a commercial HVAC blue print and I can get the the right size from here to there, I miss my challenge!!

I trust so many of you, makes me feel good. Great bunch of guys her, thanks again :D

Thank you all so much again for being concerned. This board is awesome and I love meeting new members. You guys will find me at TF12 :D

just ben
05-24-2012, 11:37 PM
"hell, people are driving cars

Hmm I thought you were an MD? I sleep walk among other things while I am sleeping even posting on here with no Idea I did.I pissed on the ole lady once (maybe twice) and had no Idea. This morning she asked why there was a roll of toilet paper in our room and her perfume was on the kitchen counter. The toilet paper was on her side of the bed so I blamed her HaHa! Anyway DC as far as the stress from dealing with subhuman roaches,I have been there. The more you do for them the more they want.The more you do to fix a place up the more they trash it. I managed 30 single family houses and 19 multi units anywhere from the middle of nowhere to the inner city. It was the same case no matter where they were. If you can walk away, I would. Anyway stay healthy and I hope to see(meet) you at TF

Dirtcrasher
05-25-2012, 12:03 AM
Hoping to meet you all at TF12.

Thanks to all of you. Fabio woke me up I could have been on a different track.

What is it? Heath Ledger, Whitney Houston and a few recent others. I don't wanna change, I just want my life back.

Thank you all for even caring. I hope some day I can reciprocate.

Take care guys,
Steve - DC

fabiodriven
05-25-2012, 07:11 AM
Hmm I thought you were an MD?

x2 :wondering

Dirtcrasher
05-25-2012, 07:01 PM
Too many people have died mixing medications.

I have slipped into a very deep and major depression. All this apartment crap was left on my doorstep when dad went away. I have a few friends and my mom to talk to, but it helps............

Counselors are a joke. 45 minute sessions ever 2 weeks. So the doc gives more pills. Sometimes I get diarrhea, other times I'm OK; I never know.

I'm just in a bad place, I do want to live but this has to stop soon.

I have met SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many great guys on this forum, I'm glad we check on our members.

THANK YOU ALL for your support!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atc007
05-25-2012, 07:40 PM
It was a TRUE Pleasure talking with you today Steve. You're a great guy. Chip away at that pool table one at a time. Most urgent in one pile,so on so forth. You'll get thru this man. Go easy on the booze tonight! lol.. have a good one.

Dirtcrasher
05-25-2012, 08:21 PM
^ Thank you my newest friend!!

just ben
05-25-2012, 10:04 PM
my line is always open if you need an ear to listen (716)982-3963

Bryan Raffa
05-25-2012, 10:42 PM
if your campin with fabi.. you will be next to me,,, on the hill..:Bounce:Bounce:Bounce:Bounce:Bounce how many days? ....:D

jrwebb8324
05-25-2012, 10:50 PM
I've been following your threads lately with great concern DC. I am glad to see you have been using the 3ww commuity and some of your local friends for support and not giving up. Your a great guy and have helped me a time or two with my trikes, so if there is anything I can do to help you, just let me know. Keep your head up bud.

bkm
05-25-2012, 10:53 PM
if your campin with fabi.. you will be next to me,,, on the hill..:Bounce:Bounce:Bounce:Bounce:Bounce how many days? ....:DI'm jealous to say the least. I wish I could make it, but I'm gonna try my damnedest to make it next year. Steve I think this will be just what the doctor ordered. As this sh!t disappears in the mirror on the way to TF it will feel like a million pounds just got lifted off your shoulders.

Xowner
05-25-2012, 11:22 PM
Why is this in the ebay section? gonna move it to the open section guys. lol

just ben
05-25-2012, 11:32 PM
Why is this in the ebay section? gonna move it to the open section guys. loldid you read the title? lol or even better the original title

Scootertrash
05-25-2012, 11:36 PM
Glad to hear you're OK DC. Hang in there and things will get better.

whyzee
05-26-2012, 06:34 AM
Glad your ok steve!
I noticed your last few posts had alot of typos, i thought it was auto -correct on your phone until i read this one.
Now I know they weren't.Whatever you do, no matter how bad you want the pain to go away dont mix alcohol with meds. You dont want a permanent ending for a temporary problem. All of us with depression have seen better days. Us Bi polars want to always feel manic...it feels f'in great and we get tons of stuff done...remember your 23 day 200X build .holt chit amazing but manic as well....dam it feels great when we are manic! But its not normal or healthy.
Take the 350X out...as much as you feel like not riding. Dont just putt around on it..that will make you feel worse. Ride it hard enough to break a serious sweat.

Xowner
05-26-2012, 10:38 AM
did you read the title? lol or even better the original title

Your right, Its prolly amazing that he even got the computer to work. Steve we all will see you at TF!

Bryan Raffa
05-26-2012, 12:26 PM
Glad your ok steve!
I noticed your last few posts had alot of typos, i thought it was auto -correct on your phone until i read this one.
Now I know they weren't.Whatever you do, no matter how bad you want the pain to go away dont mix alcohol with meds. You dont want a permanent ending for a temporary problem. All of us with depression have seen better days. Us Bi polars want to always feel manic...it feels f'in great and we get tons of stuff done...remember your 23 day 200X build .holt chit amazing but manic as well....dam it feels great when we are manic! But its not normal or healthy.
Take the 350X out...as much as you feel like not riding. Dont just putt around on it..that will make you feel worse. Ride it hard enough to break a serious sweat.

Yea I do remember... it was awesome.... steve you still got time to build something!!:naughty:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j282/bryanraffa/th_2008_0815TF080002.jpg (http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j282/bryanraffa/?action=view&current=2008_0815TF080002.mp4)

first time fireing it up!:naughty:

RiJiD-WILL
05-26-2012, 12:46 PM
much respect to you atc007. and everyone especially Fabio for showing your support its nice to see there are still good people who care out there.

I am reminded of the quote... All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke

my only advice keep in mind I dont know what or why you are taking these meds. get clean and sober concentrate on healing your body and keeping it healthy the crap that is in our food is a joke and this processed food is 95% to blame for most of our modern day diseases I hope you are well dirtcrasher I hate to see anyone suffer like that but there is a silver lining in this thread, it shows the family and support you do have I can only imagine of having a good bunch of friends as these.

atc007
05-26-2012, 02:37 PM
Waiting for you to check in Steve...

Chazz of Blades
05-26-2012, 04:01 PM
I'm really glad you're alright, Steve, I've had friends go down the path of overindulging and self meds, and it's a horrible sight. Get your ass on that trike and blow the shocks off it!

And I'm proud of John for running down there to make sure you're alright, it shows the caliber of people we have on here. Some of us may be annoying sometimes(guilty), some of us might even be assholes, but we are all brothers here, and brothers have to look out for one another.

Dirtcrasher
05-26-2012, 06:52 PM
You guys are all AOK in my book. If I ever piss you off, PM me and let me have a say.

3WW is a HUGE part of my life and it means allot to me.

Sometimes people want to strangle me but we both usually get over it.

Take care,
DC

whyzee
05-26-2012, 07:10 PM
Everytime God closes a door on us he opens another for us. We just have to find it.
DC, let your friends help you try and find that door, its out there.
it doesnt have to be a big life changing door, maybe just some love from your cats can be a tiny opening in the door of depression that has you closed in. Small steps forward for now.

atc007
05-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Dam Chris you are Good ! He is right Steve,we're all here for ya moving forward. And the cool thing is,,once you're back on your feet. You'll be helping back! The way you always have in the past! That shop is RIGHT THERE,,just WAITING to be buzzing w 350X heads,forks,and everything else! I hope today was better than yesterday,and I hope tomorrow is better than today. If it isn't ,,there's always tomorrow..

Xowner
05-26-2012, 08:19 PM
Yea I do remember... it was awesome.... steve you still got time to build something!!:naughty:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j282/bryanraffa/th_2008_0815TF080002.jpg (http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j282/bryanraffa/?action=view¤t=2008_0815TF080002.mp4)

first time fireing it up!:naughty:

Is that billy at the 30 sec mark? :wondering

350XJEDI
05-26-2012, 11:34 PM
:idea:keep your head up , things will get better, gotta find the time to ride and a little time to wrench on those trikes ,relax with the cats and a movie , enjoy :), i love reading your threads and post , so just remember your fellow trikers are out here for you!!:D:D

tanks350x
05-27-2012, 11:49 PM
Hey Steve, if you ever need anything let me know, I'm always gonna be here for ya bud!! i'm just 20 minutes down the road, you know that! You've helped me immencely over the years, it's the least i could ever do
Roy