PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to actually ride at trikefest?

Louis Mielke
05-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Make a note, write this down twice. Check it often!

I'm coming this year and I'm looking for a couple of guys who want to tear haspin up. I don't mean no pittly pants, putt for 15 minutes and then stop and drink about 15 beers before we get back to riding.
I'm tired of that and I'm not driving 8+ hours for that. I intend on riding my balls off, I mean ride till I sweat untill I have no more sweat to sweat. I'd tell you to look me up if you want to ride like that but yeah, I'm going to be too busy riding for you look me up. Best bet, leave a note for me in the bathroom stalls, or taped to my fuel cans, because if I'm not riding the porcelain goddess, eating, or sleeping I'm going to be either fueling my bike, or riding.

That is all. Have a nice day.

whyzee
05-27-2012, 09:19 PM
Wish i was going, i'd be riding all day with ya.

captainweezy
05-28-2012, 09:09 AM
So much to do, see and members to meet and bs with. I know what you mean though. Its a very trike frienly place to ride.

Greenthumb
05-28-2012, 09:51 AM
Me and my brother rode our trikes hard every day we were their last year and ended up missing some events. This
year I'll be riding my white 250sx conversion the whole time and won't be spending as much time on the track as last year. We always ride hard. Bro's bringing his 84 250r restoration. It will be finished one week before we go.lol.
If you wanna ride hard come find us. Were coming in a white 2500 with a red trailer, 5 trikes and 1 CR.

Itrike
05-29-2012, 12:23 AM
Hmmm see what room we have. could bring the stock r for some"real" riding. dont need no mamby pamby 500!!! LOL

JasonB
05-29-2012, 12:42 AM
ATC Eric and possibly Taylor as well as myself will be riding non stop! That's the plan of attack for me at least, I dont plan to even drink this year so it will be just riding, helping volunteer for the staff on whatever needs done for drags etc, and riding around to try and meet new and old members. Can't wait! Haspin has some great riding, shame most of us don't even leave the main trials/ shoe tree/parking lot because of beer and socializing

thestud25
05-29-2012, 11:09 AM
Louis hit me up. I plan on riding pretty hard on Tuesday-Thursday. I will be there all week.

ATC-Eric
05-29-2012, 12:54 PM
Yep Louis, no drinking for me this year so I will be hitting the trails instead! I will hunt you down when I get there.

ctk
06-11-2012, 07:07 PM
I drink at night and am down to ride all during the day. Ill be in a big maroon dodge van. Ill have (2) 200x and a 110. stop by, my name is chris.